Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 01:25 AM

51 posts, read 134,079 times

Advertisements

Meredith, please let me know if you find anything. I too am going to be moving very soon down there from Rapid City, SD and will be in the same boat. What part of town are you looking to live in?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2009, 06:29 PM

158 posts, read 436,872 times
Hey, Meredith. Sounds like you got info already. I am a mom here in El Paso. Pass me a note if you might want to meet up sometime. We have memberships for the zoo and science museum. My kids are 1,2, 5, and 7.

Old 01-12-2009, 10:37 AM

71 posts, read 200,515 times
I am part of a really great mommy group here. It used to be on MSN but since MSN is closing their groups they relocated to a different site. Private message me your email address and I will send you a personal invite. That goes for any other mom looking for a mommy group. Welcome. I am sure you'll get used to El Paso really quick. One of the previous posts replying stated that if you break El Paso up it won't seem so big...I would agree. There is a circle around el paso called LOOP 375 and a line right smack in the middle dividing the circle in two that's I-10. You've got East, West, Northeast, Central and the rest is kinda there. lol Hope this helps and doesnt confuse you more. Oh & I have a really really good realtor if anyone needs one. Hardworking, will bend over backwards for your needs....message me. Glad the park was fun!!! Looking foward to meeting ya and more mommas out there!!!!

Old 01-12-2009, 09:32 PM

91 posts, read 230,914 times
I've been here for a couple of years now, and I haven't met anyone really. I don't get out much being that I stay home most of the day. lol

Old 01-12-2009, 10:55 PM

44 posts, read 155,370 times
I should be in our new home by the end of the month as long as everything goes as planned! We move to the Westside and found a great deal on a home. I am excited to get there and get inplanted into the community and schools. Although we are sad to leave our friends here we are excited for our new home!
Thank you for all the responses, everything on this forum has been incredibly useful to myself and my family. We are trying to learn the area. We at at a great Taco place recommened to use by our realtor but since we are newbies we didn't realize we had to dress our own tacos! So we took home the sirloin steak with no toppings!
Can't wait to check out the library too. Is there a good place to take swimming lessons? The house we purchased has a pool and I want to give my kids a refresher. Apparently having a pool is a neccessity there, right?

Old 01-13-2009, 07:45 PM

271 posts, read 805,886 times
meredithmyoung
Go to craigslist and look under groups. You'll find what you are looking for.

Old 01-25-2011, 06:23 PM

2 posts, read 7,201 times
I have been in El Paso for 3 years and i know there are some playgroups around here for kids. I live in the Northeast and my friends and I usually meet every Wednesday we bring our kids to a park and let them run around while we hang out. if you are interested you are welcome to join us. here is my email [email]ksaenprincess@yahoo.com[/email] hope to hear from you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso