Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 09:43 PM

102 posts, read 264,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth from ELP View Post
We spent the day in Dripping Springs and ofcourse the kids wanted to play outside. Ugghhh that humidity just drains the strength out of you.
So Smooth-you are saying that if i was living in EP-(like im hoping i will be by this summer)-i will have the energy to do everything i want to do since i wont be sweating all over the place like i am here in Austin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2009, 09:46 PM

102 posts, read 264,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
Oh, it's definitely better than Austin's.

It just depends on whether you can stand oven-hot or sauna-hot. Oven-hot IS more tolerable, but........
I guess i will see if i like Oven-hot when i move to El Paso this summer.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:10 AM

729 posts, read 2,058,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by satxguero View Post
So Smooth-you are saying that if i was living in EP-(like im hoping i will be by this summer)-i will have the energy to do everything i want to do since i wont be sweating all over the place like i am here in Austin.
Hot is hot no matter what. But hot minus the humidity is tolerable. What I miss the most about ELP is the cool summer breezes. It starts getting nice around 6pm versus 8pm here in Austin.

What is taking you to ELP?

Old 05-11-2009, 10:45 AM

730 posts, read 1,886,041 times
We had our coolers checked and they do not have much life left to them...just having so much water running through has really corroded the enclosures. The part I do not like about the coolers is the howling noise when you don't have enough window open for the expulsion air.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso