Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 02:47 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Reid will win, not because of him, but because Angle is an absolute loon and completely unelectable.
I would have once said that about Michelle Bachmann, who is now seeking her 3rd term in Minnesota, a generally moderate state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2010, 04:45 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I would have once said that about Michelle Bachmann, who is now seeking her 3rd term in Minnesota, a generally moderate state.
True, but while Minnesota is generally a moderate to Dem leaning state as a whole, Bachmann's district is not. Her district is quite conservative, in fact it is the most conservative district in the state, and more conservative than Nevada as well.

Old 06-18-2010, 03:43 PM

62 posts, read 35,805 times
Sharron Angle runs away from the local media, calls the reporter an idiot and something that can't be said on TV.

YouTube - Aide to Sharron Angle calls a reporter an "idiot"#!

Old 06-18-2010, 03:46 PM

Sarene, why are you still refusing to admit the links provided pages earlier in the thread showing the absurd positions Angle has came from her website??

Old 06-18-2010, 03:55 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
I suggest you re-read the thread...again.

You must have missed my post where I acknowledged that....I've only told you like 3 times now.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:29 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Sad that she doesn't even know what she wrote on her website and is blaming HR. What a joke she is.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:49 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,993,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Election 2010: Nevada Senate - Rasmussen Reports™

Angle is on the RIGHT side of these issues, whereas Dirty Harry was instrumental in passing obamacare and obviously doesn't like the Arizona law.

All good news.

sanrene !!! ... Great News !

The "Winds Of Political Change" ... Truly appear to be well on the way !

Dirty Harry by now hopefully can read the "Hand Writing On The Wall" ... and will make full preparations to take the night train outta D.C. when his term is up !

It's high time for political folks such as this to hit the road ! ... Certainly a great quantity of America's Citizens will be extremely relieved when the election results are all in ! Thanks / Old Lamar

Old 06-18-2010, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Best thing that could possibly happen, if people in Nevada are smart, as i know they are, they will vote REID OUT. Do yourselves a favor please, vote the idiot out. I have friends who live in N. NEVADA, many of them, they cannot stand him, and what he stands for.
california-jewel !!! ... Agreed !

He truly deserves the "Big Voters Boot" send him quickly on his way outta D.C. for the long term ! Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 06-18-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Don't live in NV do ya. North of Pahrump, Harry Reids name is a filthy swear word and Vegas /Clark county are swinging that way to. Reid has been very lucky to keep his seat. The last 2 elections were VERY close and the climate is very different now, not in Reids favor either. I actually went for Tarkanian, but I WILL support Angle. I wish Dahl had tried again, he would have pulled it off easy this go, alas. Nevertheless, I would not count on ol' Harry getting lucky again. NV is going back to our roots. Reid does not represent those roots. His base in the south is nowhere near as big as it was in the past elections, and the north is firmly united against him. He is in BIG trouble, and he knows it whats more. Bye Bye Harry.
NVplumber !!! ... Most logical and highly probable !

Voters do the right thing = "Hit The Road" for "Dirty Harry" !

And this is truly great news for America ! Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 06-18-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I suggest you re-read the thread...again.

You must have missed my post where I acknowledged that....I've only told you like 3 times now.
You hinted at it was those on the left who made the site up, which I proced was wrong and never acknowledged it was her views.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections