U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 10:15 PM

41,314 posts, read 38,281,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
You hinted at it was those on the left who made the site up, which I proced was wrong and never acknowledged it was her views.
AFTER that, the post AFTER that. Go find it, it's there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2010, 10:38 PM

10,376 posts, read 8,268,505 times
Dirty Harry you got that right

Old 06-18-2010, 11:21 PM

18,602 posts, read 14,685,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
AFTER that, the post AFTER that. Go find it, it's there.
ok, my bad I missed it.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:13 PM

34,995 posts, read 33,698,992 times
Sharron Angle meets the Nevada press, chokes - War Room - Salon.com

Old 06-20-2010, 07:57 PM

13,244 posts, read 10,782,626 times
Quote:
take your pick:

eliminate social security
deregulate the oil industry
supporter of prohibition
believes a link exists between abortion and breast cancer
abolish dept of education
she is a member of the "oath keepers" a group that warns against government concentration camps
Bwhahhahhahhahha! And YOU , back in Long Island, would deign to speak for those of us in the Great Basin aye? What do you know? Other than what MSNBC tells you? Myabe , just maybe, some of the things you cite above, are OK with we NV types. whatcha think? If that be true, and you don't like it, well, stay on Long Island pal!!! We do NOT like Reid here, if you want him back east, take him, by all means. If you think we are nuts out here, then stay out of our state, and our business. We don't care how you do things on Long Island, we live here, we like it here, we want our state back the way it was 30 years ago, but you would not know what that means, now, would you.

Old 06-20-2010, 10:18 PM

406 posts, read 414,433 times
Any normal conservative could kick the tar out of dirty Harry, but we had to get this nutty lady. WTF. I'm a tea party conservative but what the hell? As long as this lady shuts her mouth she will have a chance but I doubt that. Don't get me wrong I HATE Harry Reid. The GOP in Nevada should kick themselves in the junk, come on!

Old 06-21-2010, 07:20 AM

2,480 posts, read 2,781,031 times
Dirty Harry Reid huh?
How about dirty angle's angles. She's locked and loaded?
Stupid people shouldn't own guns (angle)

Old 06-21-2010, 07:22 AM

2,480 posts, read 2,781,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambini View Post
Any normal conservative could kick the tar out of dirty Harry, but we had to get this nutty lady. WTF. I'm a tea party conservative but what the hell? As long as this lady shuts her mouth she will have a chance but I doubt that. Don't get me wrong I HATE Harry Reid. The GOP in Nevada should kick themselves in the junk, come on!
I do HATE ANGLE!
aren't we just a bunch of HATERS when it comes right down to the nitty gritty?
We hate each other in AMERICA. We are so ignorant.
Quote:
we want our state back the way it was 30 years ago
That's an awful thing for a plumber to say.... 30 years ago, there weren't any toilets indoors, you mean you want to go back to crapping in the streets? well, ok then, have it YOUR WAY.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:30 AM

555 posts, read 731,316 times
There is only one issue that matters in this election , the right of the United States to be a sovereign nation with secure borders that doesn't give amnesty/citizenship to 20 million illegal invaders. Sharon Angle will vote for America on this issue. Harry Reid will vote for Mexico.

Sharon Angle may be a wingnut on certain issues, but she never will have the opportunity to make these extremist views into law. As a practical matter, her unpopular views will have no real effect. As a freshman Senator, she will have no power, except the power to cast that one all important vote for America. I would vote for her on that basis alone. You can vote her out after her first term.

America or Mexico. The choice is yours.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:30 PM

59,029 posts, read 30,086,415 times
Quote:
Rasmussen continuing to be all by itself....

I like the MSNBC poll myself. it is far more accurate than Rasmussen ever has been(sarcasm off now)

Your dreaming and drinking the kool-aide if you cannot see the writing on the wall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections