Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 08:38 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,424 times

Advertisements

Happy Fourth of July, Allen West (now go read a history book) : The Reid Report

He is not only judas but a crazy one at that. If I had heard of the man as a republican I could have actually liked and respected him. He chose to be a useful idiot for a racist group like the tea party. Heads up west the right would have never put you in the white house buddy. Way to justify their hatred of Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2010, 06:05 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Like I said you haven't proved anything. You site one article that really doesn't say much. If you think the Democratic Party or Republican Party or Tea Party agree on all the issues that's your incorrect interpretation.

I've read your posts and your interpretations of what people "really mean" or what they "really are". I think you are so far wrong it is actually comical at times. Doesn't mean you are a bad person, just that you are incorrect a lot. People with an agenda, Republicans or Democrats, are easy to sniff out.

Put any spin on it you want. The Tea Party is against big government and wants to reduce the debt.

Old 08-03-2010, 06:21 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,810,437 times
Quote:
He told a crowd of tea partiers his mom was a life time member of the NAACP,the tea partys most hated enemy. He will go down in flames just like all those judas blacks in the tea party.
Judas blacks says it all about the OP.

Old 08-03-2010, 04:46 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,841,447 times
Quote:
Happy Fourth of July, Allen West (now go read a history book) : The Reid Report

He is not only judas but a crazy one at that. If I had heard of the man as a republican I could have actually liked and respected him. He chose to be a useful idiot for a racist group like the tea party. Heads up west the right would have never put you in the white house buddy. Way to justify their hatred of Obama
To bad you dont live here or you would not make such silly statements.

I remember the 1st time I seen him in 2008. I had no clue who he was when he got on stage the crowd popped in cheers and started screaming Go West Go West.

West has always had the support of the republicans in this county. He just happens to be running in a very strong democrat country and almost beat the democrat last year.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:48 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,966,236 times
Quote:
Its not about the republican party its about the tea party. Formed to destroy President Obama and the idea of him at all cost.
Really? Hmmmm, do you have proof of that?

Old 08-05-2010, 05:38 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Really? Hmmmm, do you have proof of that?
The proof will come once a white face is back in the oval office and the tea party except for its black judas members and Hispanics (some of them) disappear back to sit home and collect their social security and disability checks.

Old 08-05-2010, 05:52 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
The proof will come once a white face is back in the oval office and the tea party except for its black judas members and Hispanics (some of them) disappear back to sit home and collect their social security and disability checks.
Thanks for proving my point. There was a white face in office when the Tea Party was formed. Not to hard to grasp unless you have an agenda and the agenda is not the truth..

Gotcha, it's not about the issues.

Nice racist statement you make here. If you are black and are for the Tea Party you are a black judas. What if you are white and for the Tea Party? What label are you going to pin on them? Funny how people who claim the Tea Party is racist use racist statements themselves. Maybe you should rethink your post.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:30 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,663,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Thanks for proving my point. There was a white face in office when the Tea Party was formed. Not to hard to grasp unless you have an agenda and the agenda is not the truth..

Gotcha, it's not about the issues.

Nice racist statement you make here. If you are black and are for the Tea Party you are a black judas. What if you are white and for the Tea Party? What label are you going to pin on them? Funny how people who claim the Tea Party is racist use racist statements themselves. Maybe you should rethink your post.
Let's face it, some people are just racists from the other side and narrow minded. I think e country statements speaks for how he feels about white people. I don't know or care if he is black, white, Christian, Atheist, or what, I do know he doesn't really know much about the Tea Party. And he obvioulsy has problems with any black that isn't liberal.

Nita

Old 08-05-2010, 09:51 AM

1,273 posts, read 4,417,578 times
No one is going to care that his mother was a member of the NAACP. Get a life. Typical race baiting left-wing post.

Old 08-05-2010, 10:10 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by US-Traveller View Post
No one is going to care that his mother was a member of the NAACP. Get a life. Typical race baiting left-wing post.

There is overwhelming proof in thread after thread, someone has some serious self loathing of their race and only post to race bait. No one will care if West's mother was a member of the NAACP but the person using it to try and spew their racist views will continue on.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 08-05-2010 at 10:39 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections