Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 09:52 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post
Colonel West ? are some Americans aping the British now in their use of titles they once had when they were in the military ?

So have you tea party types asked this bloke West to show you his long form birth certificate ?
He could have been born in Kenya.
Did you ask this about Elvis concerning Tom Parker?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2010, 03:19 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
same goes for you "You can believe what they tell you and I'm going to believe what I see and he" I don't believe you. Please show me proof of these "racial slurs being used like it is a normal thing" allegations.

Don't kid yourself. There were plenty of posters comparing Bush to Hitler as well as other things. Dunno about your "lying eyes" but they sure are "blind" at times.

Plenty of people complained and protested about Bush. It got bad enough people were forced away from certain areas to protest when Dubya came into town. A John Adams b.s. move all the way.
Please show me one shred of evidence of ANYONE bringing guns to a bush rally

Show me ANYONE with signs at that time with ethnic remarks regarding bush or anyone in his cabinet

If you can show me any of these things I MIGHT make a concession on a point or two regarding your myopic view on the teaparty

Old 08-13-2010, 09:38 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,159,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Did you ask this about Elvis concerning Tom Parker?
Was he not a Coca cola Colonel

Signed
Bombardier(acting,unpaid)

Old 08-14-2010, 06:49 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
I said - Don't kid yourself. There were plenty of posters comparing Bush to Hitler as well as other things. Dunno about your "lying eyes" but they sure are "blind" at times.

simetime tried to change it to fit an agenda by saying - Show me ANYONE with signs at that time with ethnic remarks regarding bush or anyone in his cabinet

I think anyone who "claims" they haven't seen signs equating Bush to Hitler has an agenda or is so far out of the loop they shouldn't partake in discussions. Especially considering the noise people made about Prescott Bushes relationship with Germany. You miss those articles too?

Old 08-20-2010, 02:27 AM

323 posts, read 503,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
He told a crowd of tea partiers his mom was a life time member of the NAACP,the tea partys most hated enemy. He will go down in flames just like all those judas blacks in the tea party.
Yes, you want all the African Americans back to the plantation which is the Democratic Party. How DARE they disobey their white masters, such as Harry Reid, who have exploited them for personal political power for so long. You likely wish to yell out "shut up, slave" while watching Allen West speak, don't you?

Old 08-20-2010, 02:40 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
he actually got quite the applause from that part of the speech. You should watch the video

YouTube - How Will Allen Heal This Country?!

Yep, looks like their about ready to lynch him right there.

The left must get migraines trying to think of ways to destroy him the way they did Palin yet without being so obvious. I hope this guy wins and goes on to do great things.

Old 08-20-2010, 02:46 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
You try again. That old story has been disproved many times. This is not that tea party. The people that are in todays tea party would have never protested bush. Allen West is finished because of his mom being in the NAACP. david duke is now running as tea party candidate for president. Its all over the net and soon will be picked up by all news except fox news. Storm front is a major organization site for TP rallies now. Do you deny all this?

Burden of proof is on you and I don't see a link.

Old 08-20-2010, 04:40 AM

323 posts, read 503,026 times
I definately think there's something "larger than life" about Allen West. He has a lot of gravitas, and is practically the living embodiment of Americanism. Seems like the kind of person who'll go down in the history books.

Old 08-20-2010, 06:20 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
You know whats funny. If it was not for the Obama election west would not exist as a candidate. You conservatives TP make me laugh. You know that the only reason black conservative candidates are standing a chance NoW is because the Dem's elected Obama and so now any black clown like west can come and run in your party. He attacks Obama when the only reason Conservatives looked his way is because they want to hide their foaming at the mouth racist element. Well you cant hide that david duke TP presidential candidate want vote for west. West is a political coward. Why want he defend black people when they are attacked by duke and palin and dr scesslenger. He want because he is a judas.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:58 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
You know whats funny. If it was not for the Obama election west would not exist as a candidate. You conservatives TP make me laugh. You know that the only reason black conservative candidates are standing a chance NoW is because the Dem's elected Obama and so now any black clown like west can come and run in your party. He attacks Obama when the only reason Conservatives looked his way is because they want to hide their foaming at the mouth racist element. Well you cant hide that david duke TP presidential candidate want vote for west. West is a political coward. Why want he defend black people when they are attacked by duke and palin and dr scesslenger. He want because he is a judas.
So the Obama election helped him build a base and what is wrong with that?

'Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections