U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2010, 07:26 AM

9,646 posts, read 8,297,157 times

Advertisements

YouTube - ‪Senator Harry Reid Uses Race To Garner Votes‬‎

1st What is it with democrats and using race
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2010, 09:22 AM

68,726 posts, read 78,769,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
When will the race card be thrown out? I would guess never, but interesting, he might be hurting himself. People are getting sick of it.

Nita

Old 08-11-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
When will the race card be thrown out? I would guess never, but interesting, he might be hurting himself. People are getting sick of it.

Nita
This is so insulting to Hispanics. He is saying that they are mindless and cant think for themselves.

Here is a great response I found

Hispanic Republicans? Gasp, what's next? | themichiganview.com | The Michigan View (http://detnews.com/article/20100811/MIVIEW/8110387/Hispanic-Republicans--Gasp--what-s-next- - broken link)

Old 08-11-2010, 11:03 AM

Harry Reid and those stupid Nevada Hispanics

Harry Reid and those stupid Nevada Hispanics - The Complete Las Vegan - ReviewJournal.com

Old 08-11-2010, 12:12 PM

555 posts, read 731,431 times
You won't read this story in the Reno Gazette Journal which never prints anything about Reid's verbal gaffs, like his recent utternace that there are no illegals working construction in Nevada.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:46 PM

59,050 posts, read 30,107,284 times
Reid is a Racist himself, or he would not even be bringing it up himself.

What was that Racist comment he made about Obamas dialect? LOL!
Fools, follow fools.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:35 PM

14,382 posts, read 7,396,336 times
Let's be realistic here. The book says in the end right will be wrong and wrong will be right. Politicians have taken those words and made them theirs, they own it.

Funny we now prelude a conservative statement with this "I'm not saying I'm supporting the Republican Party".

And with that said-- The Republican party was founded to, in part, counter the Democratic Party who wouldn't yield to the nation when that was choosing to abolish slavery, which helped the Civil War to kick off (Dems don't want anyone to know this lil fact). Granted this was at a time when the Southern economy was anchored to it. Look up Copperheads before you say something and make a fool of yourself. Ahh, Party of Lincoln, you know, Honest Abe... assissinated by a Southern extremist? He was the first Republican President and a champion of civil rights. A Republican when being one was honorable.

Bare with me I'm leading up to my point.

In the last 140 years the Democratic party has changed faces to make it look as if they were the ones who have always been for the minorities. Really? And minorities have bought it like a cheap w%*$e on Friday night.

If you do your homework you'll see time and time again that the Dems have always taken the side less preferred by the nation as a whole. And they call themselves Progressive, once again labeling themselves with a word rather than merit. The extreme left much more so. They are stumbling over themselves now because they are being exposed. Reid, Waters, Frank, Pelosi's insane logic and even more insane statements, Charles Rangle, Michelle Obamas' trip to Spain (all she needs to do is say "Let them eat cake") and now even Obama's cabinet members and media mouth pieces are running for the hills. They simply can't cover each others backs anymore because they've laid so many eggs in the last 2 years. They are literally chickens with their heads cut off at this point.

Just how crazy is it that many Dems think Obama is too much like Bush? OMG, I almost fainted. Or that "He isn't liberal enough"!!! HUH? Did you know that science has proven to be an extreme liberal is clinically insane? Note to self, try to stay sane.

Why does Harry Reid openly snub conservative minorities? Because he doesn't believe there are any consequences for doing so. Crazy... there just might be something to the science.

BTW... Michelle's trip to Spain cost $2 million at a time when we can hardly afford her luxury. 75 secret service were also flown over with her, she stayed at the Ritz. How many jobs could $2m create? Sounds like cake to me.

Last edited by steven_h; 08-11-2010 at 07:08 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections