Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 05:25 PM

888 posts, read 1,185,119 times

Advertisements

I hope she doesn't steal my black cat!?

Steve
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2010, 05:54 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,520,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Being a KKK member At about the same age that Christine was when she "dabbled" in witchcraft. Denounced it more than 50 years ago.
Knowing a terrorist I bet you know some, too.
Doing drugs If you mean Obama, that too happened arouond the same age as C. dabbled. If you mean Bush, well, we all know "that's different".
Knowing someone that damns America I bet you know someone who does that as well.
Cheats on their spouse. You have to be kidding! That is a bi-partisan activity if there ever was one.
Got impeached Nixon (R) resigned before he got impeached. Clinton was not found guilty of impeachable offenses.

1-Byrd was a KKK member as Bill Clinton said to get elected. So dont think you can ignore his past he was in the kkk when he got elected. That doesnt change

2-Do you really want to compare doing something illegal IE drugs to something not illegal.

3-Shame on you

3-Yes it is but that doesnt excuse it now does it.

4-Clinton was found not guilty only because he took a deal. The world knows he was guilty. Good for Nixon his butt should have. I dont make excuses for corrupt politicians
What do you mean by 3-shame on you? It is a fact that Bush drank too much and used cocaine. What did I say to bring shame on myself?

Old 10-05-2010, 06:01 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,520,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
You voted for a man that has ties to a terrorist. Her doing something as a teenager shouldnt be an issue for you in my opinion
"Ties to a terrorist", LOL! For all anyone knows, any one of us might have "ties to a terrorist", no matter how tenuous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
I thought that liberals didn't believe in heaven...
I believe I have posted many times over that I am a Christian, not that it matters.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 10-05-2010 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: Deleted quoted off-topic comment and your response to it.

Old 10-05-2010, 07:17 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,656,611 times
The latest is that her father was supposed to be BOZO THE CLOWN but as it turned out he never completed BOZO School

Old 10-05-2010, 07:37 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,560,045 times
No, witch. You aren't me.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:08 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,829,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
By the time she wakes up and finds out it is the billionaires who hate everybody who are funding her it will be just like the coven she was a groupie in. heres the real thing. her squirrley little chat and her crooked smile divulge who is is.....not her personality but deep down. she is a mean cheat and like her benefactor Ms.Lizard Brain just wants to be loved.....she is dangerous, smug and funded...
Hey, but she is "Privy" and fears "Double Secret Probation" if she divulges any of Classified info. So, is this why this "Privy" Witch is avoiding any news exposure? Funny, I always thought a "Privy" was somewhere people went for their morning Constitutional.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:14 AM

4,826 posts, read 14,290,093 times
Default If the Delaware candidate is a witch...

I understand the US Senate candidate from Delaware may have dabbled in witchcraft as a high school student. Maybe... but would someone explain to me the difference between high school witchcraft and White House super-natural relations as I vaguely remember the current US Secretary of State was using to communicate with in her late 40's.

Interesting the media play on a childhood inquiry verses the middle-aged seyonces.

Old 10-06-2010, 09:21 AM

888 posts, read 1,185,119 times
Ya all do realize how funny this entire conversation is don't you?
That in the freakin' 21st century, we are discussing witchcraft AND a candidate for the United States Senate.....in the same breath??

Is THIS how far, our country has fallen on its sword??

Steve

Old 10-06-2010, 04:59 PM

4,998 posts, read 7,195,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Par for the course with Politics today. What about crazy Grayson's ad about Taliban Dan where he skewed everything just to throw mud? Now that ad is totally uncalled for and just contrived by an evil man, Alan Grayson.
You talking about Dan Webster who tried to pass a bill forcing a woman who became pregnant through rape and/or incest to have the child? The Dan Webster who would allow divorce only in the instance of adultery (unless both were adulterous- then they'd be forced to stay married)? The Dan Webster who believes that mothers shouldn't be allowed to work? Is that who you're sticking up for?

Old 10-07-2010, 08:35 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,484,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
With the tinkling piano in the background, I felt like I was watching a parody on Saturday Night Live.

YouTube - Christine O'Donnell ad
actually though I would never vote for anyone based on a few commercials I kinds like it>>>

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections