U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 07:12 AM

3,696 posts, read 5,807,867 times

Advertisements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIi7f...1&feature=fvwp

In the above ad I find it interesting to watch how Rick Perry pulls the woman close to giver her a kiss, she quickly turns her head. Then, he pulls her back, twists her wrist and appears to be forcing her to kiss him.

To make matters worse he then does the fist in the air cheer as if he just made a major conquest.

Am I seeing things???

What do you see??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2010, 08:39 AM

71,937 posts, read 83,581,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtoiletsmkgdflrpots View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIi7f...1&feature=fvwp

In the above ad I find it interesting to watch how Rick Perry pulls the woman close to giver her a kiss, she quickly turns her head. Then, he pulls her back, twists her wrist and appears to be forcing her to kiss him.

To make matters worse he then does the fist in the air cheer as if he just made a major conquest.

Am I seeing things???

What do you see??
What next? yes, you are making way to much out of this.

Nita

Old 10-26-2010, 08:47 AM

8,648 posts, read 15,294,068 times
I see the next re-elected Governor of the State of Texas.

You don't like that I said that do you?

Maybe they know each other...I don't know..

Old 10-26-2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
I see the next re-elected Governor of the State of Texas.

You don't like that I said that do you?

Actually Houston it doesn't affect me one way or another. Bleh...

Personally, I was making some observations and simply wondered what other people thought. I do want to say that I'm not making an issue out of him kissing anyone...it's the way he did it. She clearly didn't want to be kissed, he clearly pulled her back and twisted her arm. It's right there in the video...I don't have to make anything up. I just thought the secenario was a bit odd.

We'll see if he's the next re-elected Governor when the voting is done.

Old 10-26-2010, 01:44 PM

86,093 posts, read 72,479,637 times
Quote:
Actually Houston it doesn't affect me one way or another. Bleh...

Personally, I was making some observations and simply wondered what other people thought.

We'll see if he's the next re-elected Governor when the voting is done.
Based on "did he kiss her or did he not" ?

Old 10-27-2010, 12:27 AM

34,673 posts, read 33,676,768 times
Quote:
Am I seeing things???

What do you see??
I don't know. I have an Italian background. We kiss everybody. None of those Hollywood air kisses, either. Who wouldn't kiss a guy from Texas?

Old 10-27-2010, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I don't know. I have an Italian background. We kiss everybody. None of those Hollywood air kisses, either. Who wouldn't kiss a guy from Texas?

Ok, let me be clear. I don't care if he kisses a longhorn bull on the a$$. It isn't about the kiss. I'm talking about the dynamics involved.

Lastly, again, I was making an observation. It could be right, it could be wrong. With any luck the whole thread can be deleted. Unfortunately, I can't delete it but who knows...maybe the forum gods will do it for me.

Old 10-27-2010, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Ok, let me be clear. I don't care if he kisses a longhorn bull on the a$$. It isn't about the kiss. I'm talking about the dynamics involved.

Lastly, again, I was making an observation. It could be right, it could be wrong. With any luck the whole thread can be deleted. Unfortunately, I can't delete it but who knows...maybe the forum gods will do it for me.
and it looks like your observation, so far, isn't being shared by many.

Nita

Old 10-27-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and it looks like your observation, so far, isn't being shared by many.
Nita

Or it is and they're not saying anything. I take city data with a grain of salt.

Old 10-28-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Or it is and they're not saying anything. I take city data with a grain of salt.
I am sure most of us do..It is just one source of information and a place for many to post their views. My point, no one seems to agree with you or they find the observation not worth responding to at this time.

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections