Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 09:48 PM

398 posts, read 729,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWatson13 View Post
We need an age minimum to post here
Or a psychological exam.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2010, 09:50 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,301,515 times
I'm just going to sit back and wait about a year or so then come back to this thread when everything is just as ****ed up and nothing has changed.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:52 PM

1,791 posts, read 1,792,625 times
We ARE... The 'Divided States of America'. (DSA) WOW!

Someone needs to pull this $#*! together.

Goodbye to Pelosi and Reed. Hello to Bad and Deed.

I know. It's not funny. But it is. (Hehehe)

Old 11-02-2010, 09:57 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,473,186 times
I hope the new Speaker of the House takes Pelosi's jumbo jet airliner away from her immediately!

Old 11-02-2010, 10:00 PM

1,791 posts, read 1,792,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
I'm just going to sit back and wait about a year or so then come back to this thread when everything is just as ****ed up and nothing has changed.
I highly doubt your wrong. Good times.
We're all being fooled, they just don't know it yet.

Old 11-02-2010, 10:00 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,580,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
I hope the new Speaker of the House takes Pelosi's jumbo jet airliner away from her immediately!
In exchange for a bus schedule.

Old 11-02-2010, 11:10 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,299,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Bye, bye Queen Nancy and Prince Harry and "The chosen one".

Harry....No longer will you have to worry about the "odor" of We the People visiting the Capitol Building, which by the way is OUR house. You are temporary help.

Nancy....take your radical ideas, like Food Stamps are better for unemployment than tax cuts, and cry in your office under your desk. Say goodbye to the free use of OUR private jet. You may ask to use it in the future only if you pay in advance and if John Boehner doesn't need it..

Barry Hussein Obama....tread lightly. Take your radical agenda and pack it away for your trip back to Chicago. Get 50 or 60 more rounds of golf in paid for by We the People while you can. Send your wife on some more vacations paid for by us. Take full advantage, as you have been, because soon you will be paying for these things on your own.
Yes Pelosi is no longer Speaker of the House. But Harry Ried is STILL the Senate majority leader.

NEVER count your political chickens before they hatch.

Old 11-03-2010, 05:00 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Yes Pelosi is no longer Speaker of the House. But Harry Ried is STILL the Senate majority leader.

NEVER count your political chickens before they hatch.
He's powerless without the 60 seat majority.

Hell, he had enough trouble passing legislation with the great majority.

On another note, what has Harry done to improve our situation over his career? Other than becoming a multi-millionaire?

Old 11-03-2010, 06:43 AM

4,713 posts, read 9,701,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Some time early next year the Debt will reach its limit and the Republicans will have to either raise the Debt limit to $14 Trillion and keep spending or close the government shutting off Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment, closing all Government facilities. Don't expect any help from the Democrats with that
I don't expect either party to help with anything. They are all in it for their own benefit - they don't give a crap about you, me or anyone else.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:56 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,693,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
So then the Democrats get to give the Republicans some of their own medicine. That is all that it seems to be lately. A game of "I won't work with you no matter what; all I'll do is be an obstructionist and hope you fail". It seems that either side would be happy to stand by and watch the house burn down so they would have to opportunity to say "I told you so". They don't seem to care one darn bit who might actually be in the house.

But then again, we elect these people, so I guess we deserve what we get.
Many of those new RepubliKorp Governors will be in shock when the Stimulus money shuts off. No goes both ways I can live for a year with no government checks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections