Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2011, 07:27 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
If it comes to her and Obama I might vote for her. Of those possible to run I don't like anyone better than her. I won't be voting for anyone no mater the party from NY or Mass. But then for the first time I may not be voting at all.
Yeah mate....I hear ya. But if Sarah runs....I think she will gain momentum.....and catch ya up in it. - Seriously ...of all those on the table....she is by far....the BEST for our deteriating ...former great country. Stay tuned...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 07:44 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Is this spelling and grammar day here today? You think the chosen one can spell? I doubt it. He sure can't read. He claims to have taught the CONS at Harvard, a statement I highly doubt.

It so happens I am a graduate of Hard Knocks, dyslexic and hard of hearing, but I raise my food from harvest to harvest, can and do fix most anything man can make except watches and computers.

Start fire with flint and steel, plus fire bow, and hand make much my clothing and my wife's. Head to toe and every place between.

Captain William Clark said a man was uneducated if he couldn't spell any given word 15 different ways.

You folks are lucky i don't just spell my own way. I ain't no office laky, and was never taught to type, but that doesn't effect my thinking or lack there of, a bit.

Big deal you can spell and so can my secretary wife. I can start fire with 2 sticks. I hand make stone tools too, so I really don't care what modern people can do. I am set for life since I can adapt to any time in the last 10,000 years.

When this jerk in chief has you a beggar in the street, I will be working my forge hammering steel into swords. I went hungery for the system of injustice once, and I'll not do it again.

You just let me know how that spare change goes to spend your way to prosperity. I wish you the best luck on that.
Sure do enjoy your posts.

You might make a good write-in candidate.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:55 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,301,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Sure do enjoy your posts.

You might make a good write-in candidate.

Slow-wittedness loves company apparently.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:07 PM

306 posts, read 355,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has said she could defeat President Barack Obama in the 2012 election.

Mrs Palin made the declaration in an interview with ABC, one of several recently in which she has said she was weighing a presidential bid.

She told ABC she was "looking at the lay of the land".

BBC News - Sarah Palin says she could beat President Obama in 2012
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Stop it! STOP IT! REALLY!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAA!
OMG! Wow! I really needed that!
Whew!
(Chuckle)

Just the idea that this brainless woman with her prop-baby would consider giving up her very lucrative full time grifting job and take a pay cut is hysterical!

Sarah is good at separating fools from their money.

She ain't running for POTUS! It's all about the Benjamins!

Please!

Old 06-23-2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
Some people don't recognize true wit. Can't help you there.

They also don't recognize Palin's popularity, or the reason for it. They don't understand why she connects with the people. Try things like character, integrity, honesty, values, caring more for the country than for politics.

We're sick of politics and politicians and their self-serving ways. It's time we got some new blood in there.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
Sarah is good at separating fools from their money.
I think you meant "Obama is good at separating fools from their money."
That is, after all, his stated goal.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:28 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,311,594 times
Sarah Palin is an idiotic troll...Her daughter is a drunken idiotic ****...Her husband is a douche-bag...What else do you wacky right-wingers need to finally move on?

Old 06-23-2011, 08:33 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
And this very important message has been brought us by a city slick living in the concrete jungle.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:34 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Sarah Palin is an idiotic troll...Her daughter is a drunken idiotic ****...Her husband is a douche-bag...What else do you wacky right-wingers need to finally move on?
It's real sad...how bias and cruel some folks are.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:38 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
And Obama is a liar in chief, still hiding the fact he smokes ciggy butts in the washroom, and does deals in the dark of night. Yesterday even Al Gore was on CNN telling us what a failure the guy is.

Does this make Al Gore a blow hard or a racist? Maybe both?

I am not terribly fond of Palin, but I would take a dog running the show over Obama. That guy couldn't run a road side lemon-aid stand.

I for one am sick of his crap, errr ahh uh looks up......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections