Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2011, 02:07 PM

6,484 posts, read 6,593,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has said she could defeat President Barack Obama in the 2012 election.

Mrs Palin made the declaration in an interview with ABC, one of several recently in which she has said she was weighing a presidential bid.

She told ABC she was "looking at the lay of the land".

BBC News - Sarah Palin says she could beat President Obama in 2012
Of course she could. President Skippy has done nothing worthwhile. He's only made things worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2011, 02:09 PM

18,324 posts, read 18,909,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
Of course she could. President Skippy has done nothing worthwhile. He's only made things worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
At what? Shooting? Probably. Anything else? Forget it. You are a celebrity, that does not give you political clout. You blew off being governor of Alaska, there are no major states you could carry, the "tea party" who may love you, are fringe elements in the Republican party. Your 15 minutes of fame is coming to a close...enjoy it while it lasts...

calvinist, jasper post truly says it all

Old 06-24-2011, 02:57 PM

6,484 posts, read 6,593,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
calvinist, jasper post truly says it all

Any non-democrat has a better than average chance of sending Skippy into 1-term wonderland. Seriously...he's been a train wreck.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
Any non-democrat has a better than average chance of sending Skippy into 1-term wonderland. Seriously...he's been a train wreck.

the reps better come up with a winner as of right now they have no one that can do the job. any third party runner will never have the support for the nod, nor can they carry the race. you will have obama for another 4 years. sarah most certainly can't win

Old 06-24-2011, 03:34 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,872,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Who cares if he smokes or not
He's running the United States of America,its a big complex job thats going to get people vehemently disagreeing with you no matter what you do.
I feel a lot more confident with Obama steering the ship than i would with the likes of some one like Palin,Gingrinch,Bachman
As for Mac_Muz's attitude? not very smart if your hatred of Obama is clouding your vision and common sense whereby you'd elect any doofus even a dog to run the country just to satiate your desire to rid the country/Earth of your current President of the USA.
I actually think if harm came to this President you'd actually be happy about it,kinda like those Arabs who were filmed dancing in the streets after our enemies invaded us with passenger planes.
Mac you may regain your wits if you turn off whatever sources of information you are listening to that makes you so filled with hate.

Nope I know a real leader when I see one, and Obama isn't. I don't hate him either, I just want him to go away. I know other blackmen who I would prefer by far, and at this point don't know any whitemen I could consider voting for. I don't consider him to be my President, he just isn't of that quailty. I sort of think of life these days as a leaderless time. I sure didn't like John McCain any. Can't stand anyone in Mass or NY who would run. Think Hillary is common liar too.

Al Gore is useless as breasts on a Bull. And there you have it. So far as I know Palin isn't running and hasn't said she would. I think I would now it if she were. I have mixed feelings about her too.

Man to be the pres ya gotta do more than the old song and dance.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:42 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,621,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
the reps better come up with a winner as of right now they have no one that can do the job. any third party runner will never have the support for the nod, nor can they carry the race. you will have obama for another 4 years. sarah most certainly can't win
There is no one running, and many who aren't running, who couldn't defeat obama. He hasn't done one positive thing in over two years and even those who were fooled by him last time are running away from him as fast as they can.
A vote for obama is a vote for the total destruction of our country..!
He is a very dangerous man and will be kicked out of office by the biggest defeat in history...

Old 06-24-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
There is no one running, and many who aren't running, who couldn't defeat obama. He hasn't done one positive thing in over two years and even those who were fooled by him last time are running away from him as fast as they can.
A vote for obama is a vote for the total destruction of our country..!
He is a very dangerous man and will be kicked out of office by the biggest defeat in history...
he has done lots of positive things, obviously none that you agree with. however to think seriously that a vote for him is a vote for "total destruction of our country" and that he is "very dangerous man" is nothing more than a dramatic load of crap. the man is a democrat, doing things like a democrat and the right doesn't like it. a good deal of them don't like it more to the point because he is black. get over it people

Old 06-24-2011, 04:02 PM

2,226 posts, read 2,095,753 times
Default Not a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So I guess that means she is going to run
Casper
She's going to keep pretending to run so that her media image gets more popular with the teababies and she makes even more money when she gets her own talk show before the election. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she is all about.

Old 06-24-2011, 04:04 PM

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Yeah mate....I hear ya. But if Sarah runs....I think she will gain momentum.....and catch ya up in it. - Seriously ...of all those on the table....she is by far....the BEST for our deteriating ...former great country. Stay tuned...
that is SOOOOO SAAAAAD, it could make someone cry! That's the best you guys can do?

Old 06-24-2011, 04:24 PM

Default Whats sad....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
No. Now that you mention it, Bill Clinton made it so people like me with a pre-existing condition can't get jobs and can't buy heath insurance either. To make my way in life I had to get very creative since i don't do welfare or charity. I didn't know you cared, but even if you want to make a donation I don't want it.

The result is I try to earn as little as possible in life, but I still get to pay taxes. WTF is with that?

I spend my time these puttering around in the lenia doing little things like build dry laid stone walls there and cutting moss from out in the woods with a very sharp rock. Can you make wicked sharp rocks for tools, because I do and find they work well and cost nothing.

The rest of the time I grow my own foods harvest to harvest and this very night I had yellow waxed beans and winter squash topped off with real home made maple syrup for dinner and the new garden is just in.

When I don't do that I ride around on my cash paid up front Kawii Nomad motorcycle in the rain. It just rains alot in No Place New Hampster.

This coming weekend there is the Blessing of the bikes way up in Colebrook close the candain Border and rin or no rain I am riding up there.

Probably I earn more than you do working for hire a day or two each week anyway. That doesn't bother me a bit. I get to do exactly as I please anytime I am pleased to do anything.

I also do a lot of charity work for free, for the eldery anytime they need me to fix something. B y doing this for free I save a bundle on taxes. that you won't get when your ONE spreads the weath around. There is just nothing on apper to track and I am all legal, just uncontrollable.

I might guess since you were able to reply where i had no idea what so ever you would in the first place you could reed my texting, and and since I can reply back that I can reed your examples of Engrish as well.

Are you aware Captain Clark of the lewis and Clark fame said a man should be able to spiel any given wurds sum 15 differarnt waz?

I mean could you even kill and skin a tree rat? Then cook it over a reel wud fire? Could you live off the land 3 years stright while you were all busted up and cheated out of workmans comp by AIG?

Do you know when the chosen one bring down Hell on us that it will be called shtf? Do you know loneliness will kill more people than any other thing?
Please don't place Obama's smoking habit in the pastence, since he is currently still smoking. Evidently he hasn't clue that smoking will cause him and his family cancer. This is no surprise to me since I don't belive he read the CONS at Harvard. Care to offer any more drivel?
Is that Mac Muz is a good honest hardworking citizen. The kind only certain people are in this modern world. There are appalachians, there are swamp people, there are some Montanans, and I'm sure several more "patches" of the country where people truly still live off the land. They are not responsible for anyone other than themselves and their families. But they are a dying breed to be sure. Actually one President or another of either party ever really makes a difference to their lives in any way (if they don't take government handouts of any kind). I would tend to believe that Mac is a old time racist and there is some fear involved with his views, or that he has his radios tuned to hate radio constantly and doesn't allow those "crazy hippie liberals" into his world. But most of the country have to live differently because most of us now live in cities and our worlds and our realities are MUCH different than his. Bill clinton...by the way did nothing to make insurance companies not allow people stop getting insurance.....but if you want to keep believeing that....Prez Obama got that stopped and you shouldn't have any trouble getting it now. If you truly earn nothing....or under (I think its 30 grand..one of the brainiacs can look up the exact number) you don't pay taxes. And the Prez Obams even helped you out more as of last years taxes...you paid even less. AIG is a big corporation that has been screwing people for years.....thats a "right wing" problem...not a "liberal issue"....the liberals want to put those folks behind a wall of regulations, so that couldn't happen to you. For someone of your income level, your educational level...you should in all rights be a liberal..everything you are, is nothing more than being an old hippie! Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections