Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 01:35 PM

22,184 posts, read 19,459,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo700 View Post
Tag teaming and deleting my post does not make you right. Yes i am smarter then the Supreme Court and disagree with almost every decision they make, fore they were taught in our liberal colleges by liberals and they do not study the Constitution they swear to uphold. I am sure if i counted those votes according to the state law of Alaska, Joe Miller would have won.
So why exactly is Murkowski ahead by over 2,000 votes even without the votes Miller challenged? Care to explain that one??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 02:34 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo700 View Post
Tag teaming and deleting my post does not make you right. Yes i am smarter then the Supreme Court and disagree with almost every decision they make, fore they were taught in our liberal colleges by liberals and they do not study the Constitution they swear to uphold. I am sure if i counted those votes according to the state law of Alaska, Joe Miller would have won.
They were. Joe lost.

Why in the hell can't Joe and his supporters admit even a shred of personal responisibility here? They're trying to blame his loss on everyone and anything that they can. If you go to his FB page you'll see thousands of sub literate postings ranting about how the election was "stolen".

Joe would serve himself well if he took his page down now, because the intelligence level of his supporters does not speak well for him at all.

He lost because after the primaries, his true character began to come to light. People who voted for him in the primary changed their votes on election day, and people who would otherwise have voted for the Democrat candiate voted for Senator Murkowski.

Most people in the lower 48 aren't even aware that Sarah Palin herself distanced herself from Miller once his true character began to ooze to light.

And the bs about how Senator Murkowski "bought" the Native votes? Most Alaska Natives would have voted for General Custer before they'd voted for Miller. What a joke that anyone believes that themajority of them would have voted for Miller under any circumstance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections