Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: The US is ready for a gay president
Yes 24 31.17%
No 45 58.44%
Not sure 6 7.79%
Other 2 2.60%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 11:50 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,827,692 times

Advertisements

I nominate Barney Frankenstein.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2010, 09:07 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
None of those three. Bigotry? Really???

What next? A President that loves goats, chickens and sheep?

Progressives you are! Yeah right.

Yes, hate bigotry and venom. Its all three, and the comparisons to goats, chicken and sheep just show how vile that hate is.

Old 12-24-2010, 10:18 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,252,682 times
If he wore his sexuality on his sleeve and ran a campaign focused on gay issues, he probably wouldn't be elected. However, if he was like Buchanan and kept it in the bedroom, it could happen.

If Hillary Clinton would have won, we would have a lesbian President now.

Old 12-31-2010, 07:14 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,471 times
considering what the current president is doing to my rear-end, I feel like we have a gay in the White House now

Old 12-31-2010, 08:47 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
The final death blow to America and society.
Over-dramatic much? I wouldn't expect anything less........

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The real truth is that homosexuals are heterophobic.
Thanks for the good laugh. What an idiotic statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I don't like to think of my President in terms of their sexuality.

Kinda like imagining your parents having sex.

Gives me the Heebie Jeebies.

It should honestly never cross anyone's mind.
Why are you constantly thinking and talking about gay sex? You constantly bring it up even when it's not appropriate to a conversation. You think about gay sex more than the common gay person.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:39 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
From what I've seen very few of the presidents could throw a baseball (either on field, or in family gatherings). Clinton and GW have been the best in modern times (but then Bush was a partner in the Texas team). Both actually threw from the pitchers mound. Most of the others stood closer.

I've been told that Truman could throw with either hand with some degree of accuracy.

But, to stay on topic, throwing like a girl has little to do with someones sexuality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdU_T...eature=related

Old 12-31-2010, 11:16 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
I doubt Americans would accept a gay president. And I doubt either party would nominate an openly gay or lesbian (speculation aside) candidate to run for president. Even the most liberal democratic politicians have a keen political sense and will realise it's a lost cause among the many Catholics and Black voters, for starters.

If we do or have had a gay president, they will be closeted. We still haven't even had a female, Jewish, completely non-white or Atheist president.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:57 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I doubt Americans would accept a gay president. And I doubt either party would nominate an openly gay or lesbian (speculation aside) candidate to run for president. Even the most liberal democratic politicians have a keen political sense and will realise it's a lost cause among the many Catholics and Black voters, for starters.

If we do or have had a gay president, they will be closeted. We still haven't even had a female, Jewish, completely non-white or Atheist president.
muslim hate us allready. talk about trying to blow up the white house.we dont want to **** them off.our current president wants to be friends with them at any cost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections