Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 08:58 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,112,011 times

Advertisements

just to add one more thing to the lack of Ron Paul coverage. There was a huge story in our paper this morning about Palin, her motorcycle ride yesterday with hubby and Piper. The story memtioned all the Republicans running, expecting to run and those who have declared they would not run. It was not a FOX story I will add, it was Bloomberg which is not right wing and nowhere was Ron Pauls name. I think that shows how the media feels about him, sad but true.

Nita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2011, 09:31 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,879,988 times
He's my pick, but he doesn't stand a chance. We'll get more of the same. More dishonest, tow-the-line puppets with not enough spine to actually do what's right for the people.

Old 05-30-2011, 09:55 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,028,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
Fox doesn't give Ron Paul any coverage. They have polls on their website where they say they are taking the "top candidates" but no mention of Ron Paul who is polling SECOND behind Romney. It is ridiculous.
FOX doesn't like Ron Paul because he wants to audit the British controlled "Fed"... Rupert Murdoch won't have it...

Old 05-30-2011, 10:59 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,920,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post

My, my, there's dozens of Ron Paul threads and you're still spewing ignorant uninformed bull****, or you're just outright lying.

Non-interventionist=/=isolationist. Ron Paul wants free and open trade with all nations willing to do so, he just doesn't want to intervene in every remote corner of the world and spend trillions of dollars on never ending un-Constitutional wars. If that makes him a "lunatic" or an "isolationist" than I wouldn't want to be anything else.
That's Ron Paul??!!! Man he was smoking hot when he was young.

Old 05-31-2011, 07:46 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,112,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
FOX doesn't like Ron Paul because he wants to audit the British controlled "Fed"... Rupert Murdoch won't have it...
Did you read what I just posted? It isn't just FOX, it is other media providers as well.

Nita

Old 05-31-2011, 08:38 AM

2,618 posts, read 6,144,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
He's my pick, but he doesn't stand a chance. We'll get more of the same. More dishonest, tow-the-line puppets with not enough spine to actually do what's right for the people.
I think this coming election you will be very surpsised.

Ron Paul supporters are motivated and are taking action. They're educated and know more about economics, foreign policy, and the monetary system than the average americans. People are talking, and the educated Ron Paul supporters have a strong voice (as shown clearly by his strong following, especially on the internet). As we get closer to election time, you will start seeing hollywood and musicians jumping on his bandwagon, trust me.

I just feel like the majority of those who voted obama in the last election are unmovitated to go out and vote again. They thought obama would bring all this change and he hasn't, so they stopped caring because they don't know who they'd like to replace him. They just won't be motivated to turn out to the polls.

Ron Paul's supporters are on a mission, they want change, they don't want to see this nation's empire end in catastrophe, they don't want to pay a govt that doesn't do anything for them, and they don't want to fight wars that hurt this nation. They want a future and they'll fight for it now before it's too late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections