U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-16-2011, 09:21 AM
 
Location: Miami
888 posts, read 651,318 times
Reputation: 658

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNEwx_46 View Post
doesnt matter, still not voting for him
I have a colleague who is gay and usually he votes Democrat.
He thinks Perry is gay (he calls him "Rock" Perry) and has already said that he would switch parties and vote for him, even if he stays in the closet.

Furthermore, not that it matters, but Rick Perry has already addressed it by saying that the gay rumours are "hurting his family". So maybe while people like me could care less if he was gay or not, evidently Rick Perry himself cares if people are saying it.

Just a guess, but I think it would also matter to many Republicans that are anti-gay.

Maybe if Obama was not part African-American, he would not have received as much support from African-Americans. Therefore logically it would make sense that many gay people would vote for Perry if it turns out he is closeted.

However, it does seem that the viral videos suggest that he was just experimenting with another man, and he's not 100% gay, it was just a phase where he was curious.


Is Texas Governor Rick Perry Gay? - YouTube

 
Old 08-16-2011, 09:37 AM
 
Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,223 posts, read 1,592,474 times
Reputation: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
No, but if he was, why would I care?

Because he's married and has children.

If he's a self-absorbed hedonist that's running around "getting' it on the side - he doesn't have the character I want in someone in the white house.
 
Old 08-16-2011, 09:40 AM
 
16,437 posts, read 19,133,942 times
Reputation: 9518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazyone57 View Post
He could still be gay.
No, he's from Texas.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 07:05 PM
 
Location: Aurora, TX
1 posts, read 689 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Someone may have asked this before, but I have not seen it.

Gay rumors complicate Rick Perry's presidential prospects — RT
Hope not. He would give gays a bad name.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 08:01 PM
 
8,758 posts, read 8,861,884 times
Reputation: 1429
Please let this die, it's sort of silly.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 08:51 PM
 
12,439 posts, read 10,306,163 times
Reputation: 3137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
No, he's from Texas.
We all know there are no gay people in Texas.



Steers and Queers come from Texas - YouTube
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:00 PM
 
Location: SC
9,038 posts, read 14,320,233 times
Reputation: 3493
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
Because he's married and has children.

If he's a self-absorbed hedonist that's running around "getting' it on the side - he doesn't have the character I want in someone in the white house.
JWM, what do you think Bohemian Grove is? It is where over-the-top sexual escapades and experiencing fantasies is a ritual among the elites and have been indulged in by many American Presidents there. Our tax dollars probably pay for their prostitutes and their carrying on there.
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:20 PM
 
3,335 posts, read 2,257,023 times
Reputation: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
JWM, what do you think Bohemian Grove is? It is where over-the-top sexual escapades and experiencing fantasies is a ritual among the elites and have been indulged in by many American Presidents there. Our tax dollars probably pay for their prostitutes and their carrying on there.
emily, how are you aware of such 'goings on' ...if what you say is true?

Seriously, I'm shocked that you...who seem to be modest...know about a 'Bohemian Grove' type place. Has Ron Paul passed this 'info' on to you?

And, honestly....I never heard of this place. I am reminded of ''Bohemian Rhapsody'' ...song by Queen...who's lead singer was a 'homo'.....so sad...because Freddie Mercury (who died of Aids) was a talented singer...
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:46 PM
 
Location: SC
9,038 posts, read 14,320,233 times
Reputation: 3493
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
emily, how are you aware of such 'goings on' ...if what you say is true?

Seriously, I'm shocked that you...who seem to be modest...know about a 'Bohemian Grove' type place. Has Ron Paul passed this 'info' on to you?

And, honestly....I never heard of this place. I am reminded of ''Bohemian Rhapsody'' ...song by Queen...who's lead singer was a 'homo'.....so sad...because Freddie Mercury (who died of Aids) was a talented singer...
Here QG. You can start reading from these hits. Alex Jones has snuck into Bohemian Grove and somehow managed to film some of the stuff that goes on there but others have too. Bohemian Grove - Yahoo! Search Results

Here's a good article to read about it. http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/8197-bohemian-grove-where-the-elite-meet-to-eat-and-conspire (broken link)

The movie "Eyes Wide Shut" I think is supposed to personify Bohemian
Grove.
 
Old 09-13-2011, 12:42 AM
 
3,335 posts, read 2,257,023 times
Reputation: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Here QG. You can start reading from these hits. Alex Jones has snuck into Bohemian Grove and somehow managed to film some of the stuff that goes on there but others have too. Bohemian Grove - Yahoo! Search Results

Here's a good article to read about it. Bohemian Grove: Where the Elite Meet to Eat (and Conspire) (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/8197-bohemian-grove-where-the-elite-meet-to-eat-and-conspire - broken link)

The movie "Eyes Wide Shut" I think is supposed to personify Bohemian
Grove.
Thanks Em...I really didn't get a lot from that...but I sorta ''get tha picture''.....and as is 'big time' CORRUPT 'Elitest' politics....IT STINKS.

And proves how much deception has occured since 1776
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top