Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 12:33 PM

938 posts, read 1,228,891 times

Advertisements

Well Chris Wallace once quoted: "You've got to keep an open mind." Reflecting upon Congresswoman's comment that Congress was "Anti-American" - He asks Bachmann: : "Are you a flake?" When you are part of group and regard everyone of them save yourself to be something is acting a bit like an outcast. "Congress" "Anti-American" - Both Houses are chosen through direct election. Each state is evenly represented. It empowers the constitution with the rights vested by it. Its a bit ironic that an Anti-American Statement be stated by a person who herself says that a group empowered by the people of the United States is "Anti-American." A congresswoman once said: "We need a strong, bold constitutional conservative who won't back down and who will fight for the values we believe in." Less one thing "Congress".

A citydata.com moderator said one time you have to watch what you say or you may have to eat your words someday. Congresswoman Bachmann take the advice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2011, 01:30 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times
Default As a 'whole', Congress IS Anti-American. No Doubt!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Barnes View Post
Well Chris Wallace once quoted: "You've got to keep an open mind." Reflecting upon Congresswoman's comment that Congress was "Anti-American" - He asks Bachmann: : "Are you a flake?" When you are part of group and regard everyone of them save yourself to be something is acting a bit like an outcast. "Congress" "Anti-American" - Both Houses are chosen through direct election. Each state is evenly represented. It empowers the constitution with the rights vested by it. Its a bit ironic that an Anti-American Statement be stated by a person who herself says that a group empowered by the people of the United States is "Anti-American." A congresswoman once said: "We need a strong, bold constitutional conservative who won't back down and who will fight for the values we believe in." Less one thing "Congress".

A citydata.com moderator said one time you have to watch what you say or you may have to eat your words someday. Congresswoman Bachmann take the advice.

Qoute...within the qoute above:
''Both Houses are chosen through direct election. Each state is evenly represented''

Most honest, sapient, decent American citizens know this FACT, that both of those 'Houses'...you so reverently speak of...have become dominated by corrupt, self-serving, GREEDY, dis-honest, Un-Godly people, (Anthony Wiener is only 1 of MANY) who through...and within the CORRUPT SYSTEM, have subtlely conned, compromised and brainwashed the once strong American VALUE SYSTEM so badly....that the few people who still vote in America (most Americans currently feel voting is a waste of time) are deceived and only have the choice of the lessor of 2 evils.....which of course...is still a choice for evil.

Sarah Palin has inspired some to hope the return of a genuine, truthful, honest person of INTEGRITY will become a leader........but that is very un-likely.....because now....with so many 'Rats' in the Rat Races'.....how will anyone ...but a RAT...be elected?

IF you think things are bad now....it's going to get much worse!

And folks, that's what the situation IS...and has been, in these Once great United States of America!

And that is why Bachmann made a correct and accurate statement when she stated .....''Congress is Anti-American''

But, HAPPY 4th of July, America! -- (what that day stood for...is a distant memory)

Last edited by quality guy; 07-03-2011 at 03:00 PM..

Old 07-03-2011, 07:57 PM

Gosh!!!! When I read this a line from "My Cousin Vinny" came to mind. It was when Vinnie was tending a tire, and his girl friend was taking some snaps on the sidewalk. He commented on her dress while she was on the sidewalk based on where they were. He steps up with his Cowboy boots. She sets her camera to the side looks at him and then away and comments: "And you blend." You can dress them up but can't send some of them to Washington. You wonder how different the mix in Congress is compared to other groups from the family on up. With drugs on the rise I guess we all share a part of the lunacy unless we have that perfect existence.

Old 07-04-2011, 02:49 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,042,649 times
I missed the question, but yes, she is a flake.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:51 AM

Default Bachmann has a salty edge!!!!

Bachmann has become a target? Don't know!! She has been insulted and typified but its her own brazen edge which makes her so attackable. Its that one person who seems to be above everyone else and at that pedestal level in politics you are surely to be attacked. If she is the right candidate I hope she can polish up her act before the media polishes her. I like my pretzels with just a little salt like my candidates.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:13 AM

2,714 posts, read 4,281,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrah View Post
I missed the question, but yes, she is a flake.
I don't know how anyone could consider Bachmann a flake...

The only flake I see is the one currently in the white house...

Bachmann wouldn't be my first choice for the presidency, but she certainly would be a step up from the IDIOT we have there now.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:17 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
I don't know how anyone could consider Bachmann a flake...

The only flake I see is the one currently in the white house...

Bachmann wouldn't be my first choice for the presidency, but she certainly would be a step up from the IDIOT we have there now.
That is for sure. I am not supporting her, don't think I could for a few reasons, but flaKe: absolutely not....

Nita

Old 08-10-2011, 09:37 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,248,373 times
Interesting how the Bachmann lunatic espouses her hatred of federal dollars and of EPA, but...............

Michele Bachmann Repeatedly Sought Stimulus, EPA, Other Government Funds

It may be Huffington Post article, but the fact is the Bachman lunatic chased the federal dollar for her district. Even EPA dollars. It's in black and white; the record stands, and it looks like the Bachman freak is also a _______ liar. How Christian of her.

I'm looking forward to see this one fall from national media. She deserves to live out her life on her farm stiching needlepoint pillowcases. Nice little artwork projects for the terminally insane.

Old 08-10-2011, 01:21 PM

Tea anyone????

Old 08-10-2011, 03:26 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Qoute...within the qoute above:
''Both Houses are chosen through direct election. Each state is evenly represented''

Most honest, sapient, decent American citizens know this FACT, that both of those 'Houses'...you so reverently speak of...have become dominated by corrupt, self-serving, GREEDY, dis-honest, Un-Godly people, (Anthony Wiener is only 1 of MANY) who through...and within the CORRUPT SYSTEM, have subtlely conned, compromised and brainwashed the once strong American VALUE SYSTEM so badly....that the few people who still vote in America (most Americans currently feel voting is a waste of time) are deceived and only have the choice of the lessor of 2 evils.....which of course...is still a choice for evil.

Sarah Palin has inspired some to hope the return of a genuine, truthful, honest person of INTEGRITY will become a leader........but that is very un-likely.....because now....with so many 'Rats' in the Rat Races'.....how will anyone ...but a RAT...be elected?

IF you think things are bad now....it's going to get much worse!

And folks, that's what the situation IS...and has been, in these Once great United States of America!

And that is why Bachmann made a correct and accurate statement when she stated .....''Congress is Anti-American''

But, HAPPY 4th of July, America! -- (what that day stood for...is a distant memory)
Moose and Squirel are both Loons, so who cares
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections