Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 01:46 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times

Advertisements

She has already established herself to be completely ignorant and unqualified. Continuing to show that she is still clueless and delusional is nothing new.

She's a poor reflection of the Republican party. She stinks. Right now, she could've even get by that attractive, but misguded Bachmann.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 01:53 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,924 times
Never fails....they say she can't win....blah, blah, blah...but like a worried mind.....they show right up...after we tell the truth about Sarah....and try to trash her. - talking points MO of the scared 'libs'

This is not my first Rodeo.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:39 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
What are you ranting about? She in NOT just "and American wife, a mother"...she is a political spokesperson, reality tv personality and author. She and her family have continually put themselves in the public realm. It's how she makes a living!! And who is calling themselves "liberal"? That has nothing to do with it.
I promised a friend I would behave and quit bashing Ms. Palin for fun, but I think it is still fair to point out discrepancies in logic.

I hadn't been paying attention ot politics for a while and assumred the media was bashing Ms. Palin until I actually did look her up and listen to her myself.

She is her own worst enemy and every time she opens her mouth it's like giving her political enemies a bat to beat her with. She is the antithesis of media savvy, ditto with politically astute - there is no media conspiracy to tear her down.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:41 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Never fails....they say she can't win....blah, blah, blah...but like a worried mind.....they show right up...after we tell the truth about Sarah....and try to trash her. - talking points MO of the scared 'libs'

Guess not - knowing everything in bold type doesn't
make it true....but I love a Texan

YouTube - ‪1990 THIS AIN'T MY FIRST RODEO Vern Gosdin‬‏

if your supportin' Sarah, you gotta be ....

YouTube - ‪Vern Gosdin "I'm Still Crazy"‬‏

Last edited by pollyrobin; 07-12-2011 at 03:56 AM..

Old 07-12-2011, 04:38 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Guess not - knowing everything in bold type doesn't
make it true....but I love a Texan

YouTube - ‪1990 THIS AIN'T MY FIRST RODEO Vern Gosdin‬‏

if your supportin' Sarah, you gotta be ....

YouTube - ‪Vern Gosdin "I'm Still Crazy"‬‏

''The Cowboy and the Lady''

Howdy ma'am!

Tex is my name, Rodeo's my game.
That Sarah Palin, she's off and sailin

Don't be a stranger...thar ain't no danger
Come back again, 'Lil Sarah's gonna win!!

Yee hoo, yippykya

Old 07-12-2011, 07:26 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
''The Cowboy and the Lady''

Howdy ma'am!

Tex is my name, Rodeo's my game.
That Sarah Palin, she's off and sailin

Don't be a stranger...thar ain't no danger
Come back again, 'Lil Sarah's gonna win!!

Yee hoo, yippykya
Try to stop landing on your head at the rodeo and maybe your posts here will make more sense, or not, your choice.
Casper

Old 07-12-2011, 07:57 AM

521 posts, read 1,151,093 times
Default Why thankie thankie for the kind post Quality Guy :)

Quote:
First off, Dana....you sound like an 'animated' me....Great couple of 'sound off' posts above. I wish about a few hundred of us could hit the T.V.'s and Radio stations. I've spoken up STRONG about Sarah on a big nation wide >>Sirius radio show<< in the afternoons.

So, here's the 'inside scoop' about Sarah Palin...and why all these obnoxious 'libs' won't stop bad-mouthing her.

They're SCARED as hell of her. She's a female 'Ronald Reagan' who sucks all the oxygen out of a Liberal's nostrils. Like you mentioned....she stands for GOD, Country, Family and high standards....with moral values!!!

You know....Everything most 'libs' are trying to bury.

Sarah is a bigger threat to the 'bad guy' than ANY candidate in recent memory. She'll fight for what is RIGHT...and Righteous, I believe. Listen....I've figured out why all the ''Movie stars''...etc. Gays, etc. are afraid of her....she'll make real change...changes 'they' don't want.

Glad I saw your 'Rant'..haha...got me Fired up....Again!

Yeah, we need to start campaigning NOW to have Obama NOT be elected again. He's ruining our country. Our gas is $4 a gallon, does he ever mention that in his speeches? Our interest rates are .1% in many of our banks. Many many stores are now accepting EBT stamps, i.e. food stamps, b/c people are so downtrodden, they HAVE to go on Food stamps.

And food stamps aren't easy to qualify for either. If you have a decent amount of money in the bank, at least $2000, you won't qualify in the first place. well, many homeowner HAVE to keep at least $2000 in their bank account, since that's at least what their yearly taxes are, in many spots throughout the nation.

Yeah, they do NOT like Sarah Palin, because she speaks the TRUTH!
You know... I used to consider myself a liberal too, and in many ways, I still am.. but I surely don't like the propaganda that this present POTUS administration is spreading across the nation. Don't like it at all. In fact it's become dangerous.

Did you see the post about the white kid on the school bus, who was the only white child on the bus, and he was beat up by all these black students.
I see so many hateful blacks nowadays in our region, it's staggering. There's been so much crimes against whites by blacks lately, it's scary!
And it's shocking too. It reminds of how the Clan acted towards the blacks year ago.
Funny, how many people know that the Republicans were the ones who fought against all the injustices that the KKK sought to promote?
Not many, I can tell you that... So, it's rather strange that so many blacks are democrats, b/c a large percentage of the KKK WERE democrats.
Now, I've always like black people, had a lot of friends who were black, but the rudeness, arrogance, hostility, and even violence that so many blacks in our nation are NOW showing white people in their area is unbelievable.
I'll tell you my own story and it's all true. I've been threatened (threatened with violence) by at least half dozen blacks just since Obama RAN for office, not became the POTUS, and there was NOTHING I did to deserve that! Nothing!
He wants to promote all these weird agendas. Have you seen the ADA, the American Disability Act, being promoted lately?
He said his own mom was disabled before she died, but did you know, still, if you are disabled, it takes you up to TWO years to qualify for disability?
If you are so sick, or injured, how to you work, or even feed yourself if you don't have a job, and cannot qualify for disability?
He's more than willing to stick up for all the healthy illegal aliens that come into this country. Believe me, if you're a woman and healthy enough to have several babies, you're in a lot better shape, than women who are so disabled or in such bad physical shape, they cannot even have ONE baby!
Yeah, the so called "liberals" want to promote an agenda, that violates so much of our U.S. constitution, the right to free speech, the right to bear arms, the right to be happy and be able to feed your family and stay in your own home. Shoot, he keeps sticking up for the gays, but how about sticking up for the straight people for a change??
You mark my words though, quality guy. If Obama keeps on doing what he's doing, and he get elected again there's gonna be a revolution in this country. There'll be riots in the streets again, just like the 1960s!

So... what was the audiences response when you got on Sirius radio and stuck up for Sarah Palin?
I've met Sarah Palin too, when she was campaigning, not just saw her on tv. She's a nice person.. the kind of person you'd like to have for a friend or neighbor. She'd make a good leader. And she WAS a good leader up in Alaska, she got the people of Alaska about $1500 in tax refunds, like Busch, gave us $300-$600 when he was president.
what is Obama giving us? Nothing but heartache.

Old 07-12-2011, 08:08 AM

521 posts, read 1,151,093 times
well, another post blasting Palin.. What else is new? My word, aren't the liberals a bunch of sexist pigs now? You couldn't even CONSIDER a woman for president, that'd be too much for the "liberals' to handle, now wouldn't it?
Yeah, keep promoting all the misygonists in this country. I remember WELL how arrogant, rude, and nasty Obama was to Hilliary Clinton, when they first became Presidential candidates. It had it on TV and after seeing that with my own eyes, there was NO WAY I was going to vote for that man, NO WAY!
And you consider that Obama's own father left he & his mom, when he was just a baby, and probably cheated on his mom too. Hiliary Clinton went thru the WARS with Pres. Clinton in all that national scandal, when he cheated on her, with his intern.
You'd think that Obama would find it in his heart to have some compassion and sympathy for Hillary. He doesn't seem to have much compassion for any woman who doesn't back HIS agenda!

And the national media wants to hide all this. I think it's no point in even listening to the news anymore... the liberal news.. It's nothing but propaganda, lies, intimidation, and hardly uplifting concepts.
yeah, I'm for God, country, family, the ability to be able to support yourself, smaller government, and many of the same things Sarah Palin stands for. so what? If you don't like that kind of thinking, you so called liberals need to move to another country, where they do not support that.
Freedom of Speech. Is that a crime now in this country, since Obama's become POTUS? It sure seems like it is...

Old 07-12-2011, 08:53 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaMarley View Post
well, another post blasting Palin.. What else is new? My word, aren't the liberals a bunch of sexist pigs now? You couldn't even CONSIDER a woman for president, that'd be too much for the "liberals' to handle, now wouldn't it?
Yeah, keep promoting all the misygonists in this country. I remember WELL how arrogant, rude, and nasty Obama was to Hilliary Clinton, when they first became Presidential candidates. It had it on TV and after seeing that with my own eyes, there was NO WAY I was going to vote for that man, NO WAY!
And you consider that Obama's own father left he & his mom, when he was just a baby, and probably cheated on his mom too. Hiliary Clinton went thru the WARS with Pres. Clinton in all that national scandal, when he cheated on her, with his intern.
You'd think that Obama would find it in his heart to have some compassion and sympathy for Hillary. He doesn't seem to have much compassion for any woman who doesn't back HIS agenda!

And the national media wants to hide all this. I think it's no point in even listening to the news anymore... the liberal news.. It's nothing but propaganda, lies, intimidation, and hardly uplifting concepts.
yeah, I'm for God, country, family, the ability to be able to support yourself, smaller government, and many of the same things Sarah Palin stands for. so what? If you don't like that kind of thinking, you so called liberals need to move to another country, where they do not support that.
Freedom of Speech. Is that a crime now in this country, since Obama's become POTUS? It sure seems like it is...
Ohhh lookeee here! Playing the Sexist Card!
No, I think Palin is a dipditz because of the things she says and does.

I, and other liberals, have said specifically why she's daffy.

NO Palin worshipper has ever stated a platform/idea/concrete suggestion/plan from Palin.

"""I'm for God, country, family, the ability to be able to support yourself, smaller government, """

So?

A lot of other people of all political persuasions are for the exact same thing...are they ALL presidential material???

It's a bumper sticker NOT an idea for creating jobs, improving the economy or ending wars.

Oh, and as far as sexism??? The REPUBLICANS are the ones who value a woman's looks FIRST ..above all else...THAT is sexist.

"""""I remember WELL how arrogant, rude, and nasty Obama was to Hilliary Clinton, when they first became Presidential candidates. It had it on TV and after seeing that with my own eyes, there was NO WAY I was going to vote for that man, NO WAY!
You'd think that Obama would find it in his heart to have some compassion and sympathy for Hillary. He doesn't seem to have much compassion for any woman who doesn't back HIS agenda!""

Look AT THAT SEXIST RANT!!!
YOU think Hilary and other women should be treated differently than other politicians BECAUSE they are WOMEN! THAT is SEXIST.

Then the topper!:

"""And the national media wants to hide all this"""

Been on another planet for the last 4-5 years???? Really! You never heard of this? Yet you post about it.....

Old 07-12-2011, 08:57 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,229,619 times
Quote:

So you're saying you're experienced.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections