Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 06:27 PM

9,879 posts, read 7,980,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
You scold Dana....yet you will absolutely WASTE your vote on Ron Paul....who will NEVER be nominated by the Republican (conservative) Party. No 'Drug' pusher, advocate for the immoral
Libertarian mind-set....will be elected President. See, like Obama, you have to disguise your agenda (if it is corrupt filled with Lies, etc.) to get enough deceived American 'sheeeple' to cast their vote for you.

Ron Paul has NO CHANCE! -- Sarah Palin Does...she has a solid base.
I didn't scold Dana

I gave Sarah credit for being a governor,
but she quit that post, and that is where it ends.
But, I often wonder what folks in Alaska were thinking
when they voted for her in the first place. Probably too
high on pot, to even care who they voted for

We libertarians don't tell others they will go to hell with vice and morality tripe.
We leave that up to morally inept, right wing evangelicals like Palin/Bachmann.

Dr. Paul has a substantial base and he is increasingly
getting support from disenchanted democrats and
independents who are as sick of perpetual war, out
of control government spending and useless/wasteful Federal Departments, as I am.

Ron Paul has a real possibility of being our next
President if I and others have anything to do with it

I don't vote on chances. I vote my principles and I've
never thrown my vote away.
A vote for Paul will be no different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 08:26 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,645,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
Sarah isn't even popular in her home state any longer! Look at her poll numbers. I think that last time I saw it was 39% positive. It WAS much higher before her stint as McCain's VP candidate. The more people learn about her, the lower her numbers go. Look month by month since 11/08

You are an adult. You MUST see the difference between a drug pusher and someone who feels it isn't the gov's job to police what drugs you may or may not take.

I get it. You dig her. Feel free to vote for her in the primary if she runs. I doubt she will because 1) Fox made it very clear if you were running you were losing your job on Fox (Santorum for example) and 2) she would lose all that money she makes off of people like you.

Naw, you don't ''get it!'' How do you know I'm an adult? You know nothing about me...and clearly...less about Palin. But so many who oppose Palin, are clearly'Scared' of what Palin represents, her morals...her confessed love for God, her dedication to her family and her Country....that anyone who shouts out that ''We support Sarah Palin''....is ruthlessly attacked and demeaned.

No, no difference between what Paul wants to do by legalizing Drugs....than the drug pusher. Paul wants to make it easy for abhorrent evils to be available. We already have ''Hollywood, etc., ruining this country with that sort of degradation.

Thank you for giving me permission to vote for Sarah. But did I need your permission?

Last edited by quality guy; 07-12-2011 at 09:31 PM..

Old 07-12-2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I didn't scold Dana

I gave Sarah credit for being a governor,
but she quit that post, and that is where it ends.
But, I often wonder what folks in Alaska were thinking
when they voted for her in the first place. Probably too
high on pot, to even care who they voted for

We libertarians don't tell others they will go to hell with vice and morality tripe.
We leave that up to morally inept, right wing evangelicals like Palin/Bachmann.

Dr. Paul has a substantial base and he is increasingly
getting support from disenchanted democrats and
independents who are as sick of perpetual war, out
of control government spending and useless/wasteful Federal Departments, as I am.

Ron Paul has a real possibility of being our next
President if I and others have anything to do with it

I don't vote on chances. I vote my principles and I've
never thrown my vote away.
A vote for Paul will be no different.
No need to waste time anymore. bye bye

Old 07-12-2011, 08:43 PM

2,714 posts, read 4,263,688 times
Quote:
But so many who oppose Palin, are clearly'Scared' of what Palin represents...
... a stupid bimbo who quit on her constituents!

Old 07-12-2011, 09:16 PM

37,035 posts, read 41,961,954 times
Quote:
How do you know I'm an adult? You know nothing about me
Best quote ever. Thanks.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post

Best quote ever. Thanks.
Thank you, Ce, CeCee rider. Oh Cee what you have done.

Was that song written about you, Cee?

Old 07-12-2011, 10:37 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,849,776 times
Quote:
Naw, you don't ''get it!'' How do you know I'm an adult? You know nothing about me...and clearly...less about Palin. But so many who oppose Palin, are clearly'Scared' of what Palin represents, her morals...her confessed love for God, her dedication to her family and her Country....that anyone who shouts out that ''We support Sarah Palin''....is ruthlessly attacked and demeaned.

No, no difference between what Paul wants to do by legalizing Drugs....than the drug pusher. Paul wants to make it easy for abhorrent evils to be available. We already have ''Hollywood, etc., ruining this country with that sort of degradation.

Thank you for giving me permission to vote for Sarah. But did I need your permission?
Ahh , someone that only believes we should live by their rules and what they deam to be "moral". Thanksfully you are in the minority and will remain so.
No you will need the permission of the GOP and guess what, you aint gonna get it cowboy.
Casper

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-13-2011 at 05:36 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 07-12-2011, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Your first statement is obviously the case, it takes an adult to have adult discusions, and there we have it in a nut shell.
Ahh , someone that only believes we should live by their rules and what they deam to be "moral". Thanksfully you are in the minority and will remain so.
No you will need the permission of the GOP and guess what, you aint gonna get it cowboy.
Casper
I may be young, but I can spell 'deem'

Old 07-13-2011, 08:18 AM

2,565 posts, read 5,485,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaMarley View Post
I've been on this planet for the last 3-5 years.
Somehow I think this is the most likely demographic to support Palin. Unfortunetly, they've got another decade and change until they can vote.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:46 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,910,182 times
Quote:

Phew! I feel so much better now that you have explained it to me! You are correct. Nothing in your posts leads me to believe you are an adult. Don't you have P.E. now??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections