Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 09:26 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,449,841 times

Advertisements

Perry vs. Paul: 2 very different Texans want same job - Houston Chronicle

Here's a great article in the Houston Chronicle that makes it sound like Perry might be a little afraid of Paul and may not be able to stand up to him intellectually. The poli-sci experts at Texas A&M and Emory are advising Perry avoid Paul for fear of an embarassing YouTube moment that Perry could regret (one of which he already has had). Any exchanges the media thinks between the two would "elevate" Paul to "top-tier" status (as if he isn't top-tier already).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2011, 09:31 AM

Here is the latest weekly update from Ron Paul.

Ron Paul: True Liberty vs. Perfect Safety - YouTube

Old 08-22-2011, 09:36 AM

Interview with Ron Paul about the media coverage from last week and on all the war propaganda. Paul says history is on HIS side of the getting involved in wars argument.

Ron Paul on America Live with Megyn Kelly - YouTube

Old 08-22-2011, 10:43 AM

Has anyone seen any of the Ron Paul ads on TV? Where are they running, I wonder.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:38 PM

Here is the latest poll showing who would vote for Ron Paul if the election were held today and he were the nominee running against Obama. They asked the same question with Perry, Romney and Bachman as the nominees. They found that each of the 4 candidates would get about the same number of votes so Paul is definitely a top tier candidate whose message is resonating with lots of Americans.
Obama in Close Race Against Romney, Perry, Bachmann, Paul

Old 08-22-2011, 01:50 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,032 times
emilybh
I KNOW YOU WORK FOR THE 'PAUL PEOPLE''.........but Paul has NO CHANCE of getting ANYWHERE....with the braintrust (power-brokers) of the Repub party. - And I honestly believe...you know that. - But if you are making a good salary doing all this 'forum' promoting of Paul....guess you can do a nice job....not worrying about the expected results....that it's to no avail.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:59 PM

They discuss Ron Paul during the last few mins of this interview

FoxNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current News

Old 08-22-2011, 03:20 PM

A Barron's Article "Candidate of Doom and Gloom" on Ron Paul and what he's been doing with his money and how he's been investing in gold stocks. The article is critical considering he NAILED the long term trend of gold and hit the ball out of the park with his picks!

Ron Paul Puts His Money Where His Mouth Is - Barrons.com

Last edited by emilybh; 08-22-2011 at 03:29 PM..

Old 08-22-2011, 04:11 PM

888 posts, read 885,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
emilybh
I KNOW YOU WORK FOR THE 'PAUL PEOPLE''.........but Paul has NO CHANCE of getting ANYWHERE....with the braintrust (power-brokers) of the Repub party. - And I honestly believe...you know that. - But if you are making a good salary doing all this 'forum' promoting of Paul....guess you can do a nice job....not worrying about the expected results....that it's to no avail.
Listen, Quality Guy, I know you are looking for your brain and cannot find it anywhere. I just wanted to tell you that really you've got no chance whatsoever of finding it. Look, we know your are campaigning for the RoS, and maybe they are paying you to be S as befits someone in the RoS, and that's fine - but it's useless, your intellect is whacked.

Old 08-22-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
emilybh
I WISH, quality guy! I'm just a fan, that is all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections