Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 01:31 PM

2,652 posts, read 8,582,247 times

Advertisements

Perry and Bachmann won't make it until the end. There is so much dirt on Perry that once it starts spreading, he is toast. Bachmann will be destroyed because she is a female conservative. While I don't really support her belief's, I think what the media is and will do to her is not fair. If she was a liberal, she would be raised to the heavens...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2011, 01:33 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke9686 View Post
Perry and Bachmann won't make it until the end. There is so much dirt on Perry that once it starts spreading, he is toast. Bachmann will be destroyed because she is a female conservative. While I don't really support her belief's, I think what the media is and will do to her is not fair. If she was a liberal, she would be raised to the heavens...

All have major issues they will have to contend with. The old GOP establishment has a problem with most of them.

Huntsman would probably be their best bet to be honest, but he doesn't stand a chance. Perry is already under fire for his ridiculous statements and even Rove thinks he needs to dial it down. Bachman has the same problem.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:33 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I'm not so sure about that. Obama has really screwed the Black middle class to the benefit of his Wall Street bankster buddies.
The disappearing black middle class - Chicago Sun-Times

Does the true Left endorse that?

Wow...thanks for the Concern. This Upper Middle class is doing much better today than 3 years ago.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke9686 View Post
If she was a liberal, she would be raised to the heavens...
How so?

Old 08-22-2011, 01:36 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
All have major issues they will have to contend with. The old GOP establishment has a problem with most of them.
But do ANY of them have as much problems as Obama?

Old 08-22-2011, 01:37 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"Mitt Romney leads Obama by two percentage points, 48% to 46%, Rick Perry and Obama are tied at 47%, and Obama edges out Ron Paul and Michele Bachmann by two and four points, respectively."

All four candidates are with the 4% margin of error.

Obama in Close Race Against Romney, Perry, Bachmann, Paul

Previous polls had shown Obama with double digit leads over most GOP candidates, but with only 26% now approving of his handling of the economy and with 71% disapproving, this shift was certain to happen.

Breitbart.tv » Obama Approval Rating on Economy: 26%
Great News, any of the above is better than the incompetent embarrassment Obama is.

I'm stiil hoping Chris Christie enters the race to replace the traitor in office !

Old 08-22-2011, 01:37 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
If I were a conservative, I'd be extremely worried at this point.

Obama is supposed to be SO horrendous, SO beatable, SO, SO dreadful that there can't be any reasonable explanation for Obama being tied with anyone.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:40 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Poll: Kerry Could Beat Bush

Old 08-22-2011, 01:44 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
If I were a conservative, I'd be extremely worried at this point.

Obama is supposed to be SO horrendous, SO beatable, SO, SO dreadful that there can't be any reasonable explanation for Obama being tied with anyone.
I'm not at all worried for the same reason liberals arent. The election is 18 months away. I wont start to get worried until a GOP front runner is established.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
But do ANY of them have as much problems as Obama?
For Indy voters yes they do. The GOP King Makers have a problem with every single one of them as well. These candidates are too far right, and they will continue to out do one another as time goes on. Bachman and Perry may not make it to the final rounds, but they could easily succeed in dragging everybody off the cliff with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections