Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe that same-sex attractions are similar to alcoholism?
Yes 8 8.70%
No 79 85.87%
Not sure 5 5.43%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 10:21 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,606,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Telling the truth about the sin of homosexual ways is not hatred. Of course....those who seek to distort and deflect the truth....try to label anyone who speaks out against homosexuality....as a hater. Perhaps, if you meet your Creator, and let HIM reveal His position regarding homosexuality.....you might be able to see clearly...and not spew lies about other people's factual comments....as mine are.

Romans Chapter 1 is God's position regarding homosexual lifestyle. HIS Word leaves no doubt.
Admit it. You side with fundamentalist Muslims on this issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2011, 11:14 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,651,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Admit it. You side with fundamentalist Muslims on this issue.
All I can do is report a personal attack. Your false accusation is shameful.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:19 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,292,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
personally, I do not care if he thinks that
as wrong as I think he is about it
if he is the one on the ticket, then he will have my vote!
ANY ONE BUT OBAMA!!
even palin!! good grief, never thought I would say it, but even her!!
The future of our country right here, folks.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:35 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,069,418 times
Despite being called vile names for no reason whatsoever, here is a quote and the link to the ABC report about Shepherds awful murder from 2004:

Ben Fritzen, a former police detective and one of the lead investigators on the case, told Vargas it was drugs and money that motivated the attack on Shepard.
“Matthew Shepard’s sexual preference or sexual orientation certainly wasn’t the motive in the homicide. If it wasn’t Shepard, they would have found another easy target. What it came down to, really, is drugs and money and two punks that were out looking for it,†he told ABC.

ABC’s Gibson Claims Matthew Shepard was Murdered ‘Because He was Gay’

Old 08-28-2011, 12:04 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,061,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

"One man can create a child with one woman at a time? You skipped biology in school didn't you?"

Does the man in question have more than one penis?
Okay I guess you skipped biology ...

One man can get many women pregnant at the same time and YES a woman can carry more than one man's baby.

You have not answered my question regarding sex for the simple pleasure it brings you and your partner.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:26 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,606,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Despite being called vile names for no reason whatsoever, here is a quote and the link to the ABC report about Shepherds awful murder from 2004:

Ben Fritzen, a former police detective and one of the lead investigators on the case, told Vargas it was drugs and money that motivated the attack on Shepard.
“Matthew Shepard’s sexual preference or sexual orientation certainly wasn’t the motive in the homicide. If it wasn’t Shepard, they would have found another easy target. What it came down to, really, is drugs and money and two punks that were out looking for it,†he told ABC.

What in the world does this have to do with Rick Perry's opinion of homosexuality?

Old 08-28-2011, 12:41 AM

38,617 posts, read 26,274,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Okay I guess you skipped biology ...

One man can get many women pregnant at the same time and YES a woman can carry more than one man's baby.

You have not answered my question regarding sex for the simple pleasure it brings you and your partner.

Are you arguing for polygamy, or are you just parsing words with me?

"So you NEVER had sex for the simple pleasure it brings to you and your partner?"

Yes, and?

Old 08-28-2011, 01:26 AM

37,083 posts, read 42,056,772 times
People who think about other people having sex creep me out. I don't care WHY you are doing it, or with WHO (consenting adults obviously...I shouldn't have to say it but someone will jump on it if I don't) or HOW.

Why does anyone else? Personally I believe there is a sexual fetish attached to the thought of other people not getting sexual satisfaction. I saw a gal looking positively RAPTUROUS once describing how couples need to stay pure before marriage and not even masturbate. The way she talked about it was really ICKY! I see the same thing with the "it's OK to be gay but you can't act on it" crowd. They are clearly getting "something" out of it.

Old 08-28-2011, 05:23 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,826,762 times
Rick Perry says same-sex attractions are similar to alcoholism

More proof that Perry is a arrogant Moron

Old 08-28-2011, 06:19 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,340,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post

“Matthew Shepard’s sexual preference or sexual orientation certainly wasn’t the motive in the homicide. If it wasn’t Shepard, they would have found another easy target. What it came down to, really, is drugs and money and two punks that were out looking for it,” he told ABC.

"No reason whatsosever?" Hmmmm....

By the way, that is not a link to the "ABC report", it's a link to someone's uninformed opinion post on a forum.

And yes, Matthew Shepherd was murdered because he was gay. Read the trial transcripts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections