U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 08:37 AM

865 posts, read 572,164 times

Advertisements

Why would liberals blast one of their own??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 09:13 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,210,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
perry is gop establishment bush 2.0

he is not any fiscal champion.

he's a phony illegal alien loving big spending governor.

republicans just get behind him because the media says hes the front runner.

the sensible person all along has been paul.

i am an independent, one perry has to win over to win the election, and he has no chance to get my vote.
So if Perry wins the nominee, you'd vote for Obama, who is not a fiscal champion, and an outright illegal alien loving big spender?

That makes no sense.

Old 09-03-2011, 09:28 AM

10,783 posts, read 11,816,264 times
WTF? most of these posts are from right wingers. Just like Huntsman, then Pawlenty, then it was Bachmann, before that Romney, then it was Trump,...The right wingers are so completely disorganized and desperate to find a candidate they are bringing out the pom-poms and cheering anyone that fox has in the spotlight that week. It really shows how weak the GOP is

Last edited by TempesT68; 09-03-2011 at 09:49 AM..

Old 09-03-2011, 09:41 AM

41,314 posts, read 39,511,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
WTF? most of these posts are from right wingers. Just like Huntsman, then Pawlenty, then it was Bachmann, before that Romney, then it was Trump,...The right wingers or some completely disorganized and desperate to find a candidate they are bringing out the pom-poms and cheering anyone that fox has in the spotlight that wing. It really shows how weak the GOP is
Yeah, knew you were wrong;

http://www.city-data.com/forum/searc...rchid=31601588

Old 09-03-2011, 09:54 AM

71,700 posts, read 83,272,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
WTF? most of these posts are from right wingers. Just like Huntsman, then Pawlenty, then it was Bachmann, before that Romney, then it was Trump,...The right wingers are so completely disorganized and desperate to find a candidate they are bringing out the pom-poms and cheering anyone that fox has in the spotlight that week. It really shows how weak the GOP is
what are you talking about? You are making almost no sense, give us examples for heavens sake.

nita

Old 09-03-2011, 10:30 AM

71,700 posts, read 83,272,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
perry is gop establishment bush 2.0

he is not any fiscal champion.

he's a phony illegal alien loving big spending governor.

republicans just get behind him because the media says hes the front runner.

the sensible person all along has been paul.

i am an independent, one perry has to win over to win the election, and he has no chance to get my vote.
If he is Bush 2 why would the Rove's in the world not be completely behind him? That makes no sense. Republicans are getting behind him and making him the front runner.

You are an independent, but from your postings, you lean to the left most of the time. I am sure you are not going to support him regardless.

As for us being behind him, yes, right now we are very much behind him but things could change. I just hate to see the bashing that happens with any new Republican that enters the race. Please don't bring up people bashing Obama, sure they did, but that was bashing one person, not a contant lashing out at every single person that has any possibility of getting the bid. Other than Palin, I think the obsession with Perry is the most i have ever seen and I have been around a heck of a long time.

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections