Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 11:53 PM

120 posts, read 263,864 times

Advertisements

listen to all the ron paul fans all you need to do is google (ron pauls pork) and see for yourself he is not as he seems, thats why i have such a hard time trusting anyone inside of washington and yes i think he is part of the problem thats why we need term limits on these folks Anyway this is not a ron paul thread!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2011, 01:44 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,829,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constitutionalist View Post
listen to all the ron paul fans all you need to do is google (ron pauls pork) and see for yourself he is not as he seems, thats why i have such a hard time trusting anyone inside of washington and yes i think he is part of the problem thats why we need term limits on these folks Anyway this is not a ron paul thread!!!!!!
Since Dr Paul is in the top of the 2012 field, I can hardly see how this thread wouldn't involve him.

More importantly, if your primary topic of debate is pork that RP has put into bills than you should probably do the googling yourself. What do you have to support your argument?

Old 09-06-2011, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJoey View Post
Since Dr Paul is in the top of the 2012 field, I can hardly see how this thread wouldn't involve him.

More importantly, if your primary topic of debate is pork that RP has put into bills than you should probably do the googling yourself. What do you have to support your argument?
what? all the proof you need that there is a double standard w/ ron paul is there, so what do i need to google dr joey? good grief i hate to say this but ron paul fans can be rabid worste than the fans of obama in 2008 thats another turn off for a lot of folks. ron paul fans get mad easy if you try to tell the truth about him. just like the die hard folks that stick w/ obama no matter how much the real truth is out there they are blind to it.

Old 09-06-2011, 05:43 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
what? all the proof you need that there is a double standard w/ ron paul is there, so what do i need to google dr joey? good grief i hate to say this but ron paul fans can be rabid worste than the fans of obama in 2008 thats another turn off for a lot of folks. ron paul fans get mad easy if you try to tell the truth about him. just like the die hard folks that stick w/ obama no matter how much the real truth is out there they are blind to it.
There is no double standard, none. Ron Paul gets money back his constituents pay in. What kind of a person would NOT want their constituents hard earned money to come back to the state? Oh yes it's much much better for the people in Ron Pauls district if their money goes elsewhere.
Instead of looking at word "pork", which NEVER EVER increases the budget, why don't you look to see what those projects are and then criticize if warranted?

Old 09-06-2011, 07:53 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJoey View Post

In what way is he at the top of the field? Are you talking your personal opinions or what? I don't think there are any polls that show him anywhere near the top. What do you know the rest of us do not..??

Nita

Old 09-06-2011, 08:01 AM

2,618 posts, read 6,163,160 times
Quote:
I like rick perry but i dont trust him as of yet and michele bachman is great but i dont think she will make it far in the primaries. i long for a true conservative i can trust. do any others feel the same way as me? too bad marco rubio or allen west wont enter the 2012 race those are the type of guys i really trust.
You don't trust a guy who has never lied, has an impeccable voting record, never taken campaign money from a corporation or special interest, has been saying the same things for 20 years and been right about all of them, had 5 kids, delivered 5,000 babies, and has been married to the same woman for 53 years?

But you say "Michele Bachmann is great....."

People wonder why this country is going to ****, it's because people like this have a right to vote.

Old 09-06-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post
You don't trust a guy who has never lied, has an impeccable voting record, never taken campaign money from a corporation or special interest, has been saying the same things for 20 years and been right about all of them, had 5 kids, delivered 5,000 babies, and has been married to the same woman for 53 years?

People wonder why this country is going to ****, it's because people like this have a right to vote.
you see its rabit ron paul fans like you that turn me off, i think if you had your way about it you would like to snub out anyone who is not a supporter of ron paul, i dont like his stance on many things get over it. this is america not the ussr i cant speak my opinion w/o fear of persicution but im sure if i was there in front of you right now you would love to try to snub my voice out. i do have the right to vote as i am one of the 53% of americans who is a tax payer and not one of these types that is sitting in my parents basement smoking pot and buying into what ron paul and alex jones says. ron paul is a washington insider he is part of the problem not the solution to the problem, i have no faith in life long poloticians anymore no mater how good the rederic coming out of their mouths is, I DONT TRUST RON PAUL W/ THIS COUNTRY PERIOD.

Old 09-06-2011, 08:52 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times
Quote:
I like rick perry but i dont trust him as of yet and michele bachman is great but i dont think she will make it far in the primaries. i long for a true conservative i can trust. do any others feel the same way as me? too bad marco rubio or allen west wont enter the 2012 race those are the type of guys i really trust.
How can you even consider Perry if you are a Constitutionalist?
Ron Paul is your candidate or you either don't understand his positions, you don't understand the Constitution or your handle is a misnomer.

Old 09-06-2011, 08:56 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Having a "real" conservative stand a chance in this day and age isn't going to happen. The party has shifted so incredibly far to the right and hijacked by the tea party and other neo-con hacks it's likely never to shift back.
Otherwise Allen West is a tea party nutcase and Rubio is just the current dream boy like Jindal was last year.
I see from your screen name if you are a constitutionalist, there is only one person with an (R) next to their name that stands for the constitution, not wall street and their corporate cronies like the rest of the republicans. That man is Ron Paul.
I truly believe he would stand more with the work force of this country but he does not stand a chance. The neo cons will crush him. Perry will win easily. The south will put him in. All he has to do is push the south will rise again theme and presto he is in.

Old 09-06-2011, 08:59 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post

Oh for heavens sake, how can you say anyone has never lied? What does delivered x number of babies or having 5 kids have to do with a person being honest? You can like him, love him, support him, whatever, but even most of his supporters do not think he is God. Well a few do and you are obviously one to them...

NIta
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections