Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2012, 04:30 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,454,047 times

Advertisements

Paul won the AZ the debate according to this article.

Ron Paul Wins CNN Arizona Republican Debate @PolicyMic | Cameron English
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 04:25 PM

Focus group from Fox News thought Paul hit the ball out of the park in the last debate.

Fox Focus Group Praise Ron Paul, Criticize Santorum - YouTube

Old 02-28-2012, 03:13 AM

Ron Paul is surging in the polls. Rasmussen puts him ABOVE Obama for the first time.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Old 02-28-2012, 03:40 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times
Ya just knew Paul would sooner or later have his turn at bat, He'll be the rightwings messiah for a week or two then he'll expose himself as the whack job he is and he'll slither back into his hole, leaving the GOP with no one left to vote for.ooops. Result?Obama by default

Old 02-28-2012, 04:30 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Ya just knew Paul would sooner or later have his turn at bat, He'll be the rightwings messiah for a week or two then he'll expose himself as the whack job he is and he'll slither back into his hole, leaving the GOP with no one left to vote for.ooops. Result?Obama by default
And I thought it was just the extreme right evangelicals that had a
rabid following

Crazy me, I'd really like to hear about Obama's accomplishments over the
last three plus years, instead of someone stating they are voting for Obama
simply by default

Old 02-28-2012, 05:17 AM

As usual a righty making up reality on the fly..You need to read a little closer as i never said i was voting for Obama by default, i said Obama will win by default.
Also are you equating the Majority of American voters who voted Obama into office as something akin to a Democratic version of extreme right evangelicals ?

Old 02-28-2012, 05:20 AM

Quote:
You need to read a little closer as i never said i was voting for Obama by default, i said Obama will win by default.
And, wouldn't that be sad.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:57 AM

Quote:
As usual a righty making up reality on the fly..You need to read a little closer as i never said i was voting for Obama by default, i said Obama will win by default.
Also are you equating the Majority of American voters who voted Obama into office as something akin to a Democratic version of extreme right evangelicals ?
I'm a Libertarian

I'm equating your descriptive words about Paul, like "whack job" "slither back in hole"
with that of the extreme right.
I guess you forgot to add "dangerous"
I kinda lump folks like that together when instead of
paying attention to the issues, they just name call.

I can't answer for the folks that voted for Obama in 2008, except I
think they were as tired and disgusted with the agenda of Bush Jr as
much as I was. Too bad Obama simply became a Bush Jr III.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:20 AM

I'm not really steadfastly behind any one party i just think in this particular lead up to an election Obama and the Democrats sound more credible than the GOP candidates who arent selling me on their capabilities to run the country better than Obama.,
The only way i can see the GOP turning it around is if some one else gets parachuted in, perhaps a Jeb Bush or a Chris Christy although a few weeks in the lime light could put the flame out on them as well.
One of todays problems is the populations demand for a perfect President who can wave a magic wand and make everything better,well that aint gonna happen so compromise has to be part of your voting choices.

Last edited by jambo101; 02-28-2012 at 06:56 AM..

Old 02-28-2012, 09:14 AM

Quote:
I'm not really steadfastly behind any one party i just think in this particular lead up to an election Obama and the Democrats sound more credible than the GOP candidates who arent selling me on their capabilities to run the country better than Obama.,
The only way i can see the GOP turning it around is if some one else gets parachuted in, perhaps a Jeb Bush or a Chris Christy although a few weeks in the lime light could put the flame out on them as well.
One of todays problems is the populations demand for a perfect President who can wave a magic wand and make everything better,well that aint gonna happen so compromise has to be part of your voting choices.
HUH????? What is an example of "sounding credible" to use your words?

Also how are Jeb Bush and Chris Christy any better than Santorum or Gingrich ...or Romney or Ron Paul for that matter? They are both insiders and Jeb Bush is even a Bilderberg elite which this country needs to GET AWAY FROM. Chris christy, from what I can see is nothing but a loudmouthed fat American slob and if having any panache is part of what is expected of American presidents, he has none. He's the epitome of what the French dislike about Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections