Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2012, 04:22 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
She's great! She fills in the blanks that Ron Paul hasn't yet touched on in his speeches (but I'm sure he'd agree). She says like he does to talk with your enemies but goes further to explain why our goal should be for everyone to live.

She's so right about the stupid elites thinking that by killing most of us they are going to somehow benefit. Who will be around to serve them after we all die? I don't think they've thought that far ahead. I'd don't think they'd like the world or themselves very much after disposing of so many of us.
Good grief!! Did you post that youtude Video, claudhopper? The woman talking on that clip looks like a crackhead. Or an alcoholic. Her eyes are glazed over, she looks like she has been sleeping in an alley. She certainly does not project a quality, dignified, credible person! Why would or should we trust and/or believe ANY of what she says? She may be telling pure fact and truth....BUT, she is not convincing to me.

claud, this thread is not helping your hero candidate. On the contrary...it is embarrassing to his campaign, or what little is left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2012, 06:15 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I think peeps know "name-calling" when they see it.
Indeed they do, and as the Ron Paul fans and conspiracy theorists call others sheeple, fools, afraid, brainwashed, stupid, etc. we are counting on you to wag your finger in their direction like you do.

Keep up the good work.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:56 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Good grief!! Did you post that youtude Video, claudhopper? The woman talking on that clip looks like a crackhead. Or an alcoholic. Her eyes are glazed over, she looks like she has been sleeping in an alley. She certainly does not project a quality, dignified, credible person! Why would or should we trust and/or believe ANY of what she says? She may be telling pure fact and truth....BUT, she is not convincing to me.

claud, this thread is not helping your hero candidate. On the contrary...it is embarrassing to his campaign, or what little is left.
She's my kind a people, and brings a unique perspective to life and politics. Not your preference, fine, but there is no reason for you to ridicule her. How can you be so mean, when you claim to be a religious person. You might benefit by listening to her Part 2. This thread is for those that seek to improve the outlook for humanity, that's why we support Ron Paul. We are attempting to keep it positive and iniformative. We support eachother in this thread. If you are here reading it, you must be getting something out of it.

Old 03-04-2012, 01:34 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Indeed they do, and as the Ron Paul fans and conspiracy theorists call others sheeple, fools, afraid, brainwashed, stupid, etc. we are counting on you to wag your finger in their direction like you do.

Keep up the good work.
I haven't wagged my finger any where. Simply made a statement. I only speak for myself. Plenty of people on here say many things.

I just don't feel the need to lump people in w/ labels in a proverbial "witch hunt" or poke em w/ a stick because I am bored.

I prefer to have real discussions rather than meaningless territory marking. I don't have anyone on ignore and would prefer to keep it that way.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:12 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
I haven't wagged my finger any where. Simply made a statement. I only speak for myself. Plenty of people on here say many things.

I just don't feel the need to lump people in w/ labels in a proverbial "witch hunt" or poke em w/ a stick because I am bored.

I prefer to have real discussions rather than meaningless territory marking. I don't have anyone on ignore and would prefer to keep it that way.
Really? I do. If we got rid of the trolls on this forum, at least half of the posters would be gone, but it would be so much more educational and liberating. With all the liberals in attack mode, it's impossible to have a conversation. Blocking them out is beneficial to all of us that pursue truth. Plus your not tempted to get yourself in trouble, stooping to their level.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:23 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Really? I do. If we got rid of the trolls on this forum, at least half of the posters would be gone, but it would be so much more educational and liberating. With all the liberals in attack mode, it's impossible to have a conversation. Blocking them out is beneficial to all of us that pursue truth. Plus your not tempted to get yourself in trouble, stooping to their level.
Really.

I have my own personal filter. Though I admit it is probably not as effective as the computer software.... LOL.

I do think a great deal of time is wasted on petty stuff. Truly, superfluous garbage.

I prefer to take a "holistic" view in pursuit of answers though. Since "reality" appears to be fractal based I think this makes more sense. It certainly can have its challenges, but it can also be more fun and rewarding.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:05 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post

Oh come on QG. She looked a little dishevelled. However, you can't tell a book by its cover. Did you listen to what she said? I think she made a lot of sense. In fact a lot of what she said was similar in some respects to a recent speech Alex Jones gave to a big audience in Dallas Texas.
Alex Jones: Blueprint to Defeat The New World Order from Dallas, Texas - YouTube

Old 03-05-2012, 12:21 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
Yeah sick stuff. Tax dollars at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzIw44w00ow#!
Whoa! Maybe this was used on Briettbart (spelling).

Anyway, as far as Ron Paul surging, according to Alex Jones last night in his interview on "Coast to Coast AM", Ron Paul has actually been winning the popular vote in several states in addition to getting a ton of delegates. Iowa, SC, Maine and more but the votes were all tampered with or huge amounts not counted, thrown away or ignored. Now it is all admitted in various MSM newspapers.

Other things Alex said that he thinks we have to look forward to are curfews, $7 a gallon gasoline and more in the next few years. What fun!

Old 03-05-2012, 06:21 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Anyway, as far as Ron Paul surging, according to Alex Jones last night in his interview on "Coast to Coast AM", Ron Paul has actually been winning the popular vote in several states in addition to getting a ton of delegates. Iowa, SC, Maine and more but the votes were all tampered with or huge amounts not counted, thrown away or ignored.
Your evidence being.... Alex Jones, who makes money selling conspiracy theories. Ron Paul lost South Carolina by 27%, but actually won?

Quote:
Now it is all admitted in various MSM newspapers.
Which ones?

Quote:
Other things Alex said that he thinks we have to look forward to are curfews, $7 a gallon gasoline and more in the next few years. What fun!
More details on the impending curfews available at the Alex Jones bookstore. Buy now.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:20 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
I find the RP issue to be odd. You have a Repug candidate that is
1) conservative on social issues
2) for reducing the Fed Gov
3) For fiscal responsability

He has a track record, experience and unique ideas that will work...
yet the Repugs aren't for him...

instead they like an idiot that can't get elected in his own state or the silver spoon candidate that has ZERO experience. ... sorry removing a silver spoon form your mouth doesn't constitute work. being the bank behind a take over deal doesn't either.

So the most repug candidate gets ignored.... So when faced with what they claim the y want... they turn tail... go figure...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections