U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2012, 10:55 PM

8,266 posts, read 10,685,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
I think the only reason Wead is saying what he is saying is due to some big $$$$ he'll get if the election goes a certain way. If Ron Paul is elected, he won't get his big dollars from the GOP. It is PRETTY SAD when Money speaks louder than FREEDOM in this country.
And the infighting begins....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2012, 01:37 AM

12,770 posts, read 9,810,335 times
Ron Paul Festival at Tampa, August 24, 25 and 26th.

Big Victory For Ron Paul And His Supporters! // Current TV

Old 06-16-2012, 11:37 AM

9,038 posts, read 14,285,241 times
Finally, a message from Ron Paul himself (to put some of the rumors to rest).

A Personal Message from Ron Paul – Announces Rally – June 15th 2012 | Ron Paul videos - Ron Paul Flix

This came to me from ronpaulflix.com

Old 06-16-2012, 10:03 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,810,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Finally, a message from Ron Paul himself (to put some of the rumors to rest).

A Personal Message from Ron Paul – Announces Rally – June 15th 2012 | Ron Paul videos - Ron Paul Flix

This came to me from ronpaulflix.com
Good to hear from him, the perfect time for a little pep talk.

Old 06-20-2012, 07:32 AM

Whether there will be honest elections or not, Paul continues to work for our country's best interests and our safety, and reminding his colleagues the dangers of the current warmongering foreign policy and how the government is supposed to work according to the way the Founding Fathers planned for it, he announces legislation to reign in the out of control war mongering.

Ron Paul to Warmongers: Leave Syria Alone! - YouTube

Old 06-20-2012, 08:27 AM

This interview is depressing but Chuck Baldwin, who Ron Paul endorsed for President the last time, brings up a great point that now that Rand has endorsed Romney, Rand is going to have to tow the evil party line of war mongering for Romney and furthermore, the regular voice of FREEDOM that Ron Paul gave us coming out of Congress will be gone for 4 years at least as it is going to be difficult to replace Ron Paul. Too bad Chuck Baldwin isn't in Congress. He'd be a great voice for Liberty.

He brings up the fact that clergy all preach worshiping the government and we'll need people to stop doing that before we see real FREEDOM back in this country. He and his son wrote a book about it called Romans 13

Chuck Baldwin's Warning to Ron Paul - YouTube

Old 06-20-2012, 08:33 AM

This is a great speech on elections in this country from before the last election.
Ron Paul's Major Announcement. Reject Obama & McCain! - YouTube

Old 06-21-2012, 06:07 PM

I think it may be premature to count Ron Paul out. Look at the most recent Rachael Maddow piece.

MSNBC | The Rachel Maddow Show - Ron Paul's success alter the GOP (2012) - YouTube

Old 06-29-2012, 03:51 PM

After a depressing day yesterday when they Supreme Court upheld Obamacare, it was nice to discover this : )

This guy thinks, based on insider info that Paul WILL be our next president. The details are below/

Ron Paul WILL BE the 45th President Mass Arrests Of Corruption Underway - YouTube

Here is the link to the podcast he talks about.

I haven't heard this yet but I'm going to now.

GVR - Drake Mid-Week Update - PREEMPTIVE PREPAREDNESS 06/27 by Global Voice 2012 Radio | Blog Talk Radio

He lists more....

GREEN LIGHT ANNOUNCED ! | Soldier Hugs

Ascension Earth 2012: Drake Announces Green Light! Mass Arrests Will Now Commence!

Ron Paul Message to Supporters - YouTube

Old 06-29-2012, 07:45 PM

21,235 posts, read 14,261,055 times
After 496 posts struggling to keep this thread alive, I think you finally stripped your gears Emily.

Those links look a lot like the rantings of the wacko cult Heaven's Gate to me!
'Insider Drake'? Who is this famous insider? What in hell is the Earth Allies organization?

And did you check out the bio of the guy who wrote that blog?

Nevermind. Let me quote it for you:

I am a Starseed, incarnate of the Indigo Ray & channel for the Galactic Federation of Light and my Star Family from the Ashtar Command, an 11th dimensional Osequeq collective from the Star System Tauri C; Amanda, Arisa, Rona, Jella, Morgana, Sophia, Germana, Capella, Jackie, Romana, Angela, Patricia, Anthony, Gifta, Maria, Mercula, Pierca, Ramulete, Augusta, Chevron, Thomas, Uritel. I have incarnated at this time on assignment to advance my education and assist this planet and her people as they prepare for their welcoming into the galactic community.

How in the world do you think this craziness you just posted is going to sway any rational person toward Ron Paul?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or