Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2011, 08:26 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,163,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
So what you are saying is: anyone who doesn't think the way you do is incredable stupid but you are not? It must be nice to think so much of yourself.
It is nice.

Nothing to do with Ron Paul though, so I'm not interested in talking about my sense of self-worth here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2011, 08:31 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,951,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
So what you are saying is: anyone who doesn't think the way you do is incredable stupid but you are not? It must be nice to think so much of yourself.
Well to be fair the same populace that keeps reelecting people like Bush, McCain, Obama, and the rest of the statist warmongers who have destroyed this country obviously can't be doing their homework. Let's face it, a large majority of Americans spend more time thinking about who they're going to support in American Idol than in a Presidential race. More Americans care about what happens on Jersey Shore than the state of our nation.

These two quotes always, to me, sum up the state of America:

“The Fathers who invented it [democracy], if they could return from Hell, would never recognize it. It was conceived as a free government of free men; it has become simply a battle of charlatans for the votes of idiots.”
-H.L. Mencken

“No one in this world, so far as I know … has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.”
-H.L. Mencken

Old 11-15-2011, 07:33 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,844,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpanda View Post
As I've already said, the majority of the population is incredibly stupid. They don't know any of their problems, and will vote for someone that will make their problems worse ie Obama.

Your posts still fail to show an exact reason you have a clear disdain for Ron Paul. Ending five departments will significantly decrease spending. He wants to take troops home so we can stop spending money where it is not needed, and instead use that money here in the United States. Abortion? He is pro-life, but thinks the federal government should have no say in the matter.

Wouldn't see a reason to dislike him as a person either. He has been completely truthful and stuck to his beliefs and opinions throughout his time in politics. He doesn't change what he says to fit the agenda of others or who he is speaking in front of. But, hey, if you like lying politicians, that's great. But when this country does go to hell, I'll be placing the blame on people like you who weren't thinking when they voted.
YOU ASSUME too much. I never said I do not like the man, he seems like a pretty nice guy to me. It is his ideas I disagree with and I have listed some of those I disagree with several times.

Old 11-15-2011, 09:53 AM
pth

274 posts, read 454,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Which policies have worked?

Recovery package work?
Unemployment reach 8 percent?
Troops out of Afghanistan?
How is the housing market?
Federal Reserve bailing out foreigners by spending over 15 trillion dollars work?

Speaking of lies, keep running away from the truth if it makes you feel better.
The status quo isn't working, wake up
waiting on a response to this post please

Old 11-15-2011, 10:04 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,789,357 times
New poll shows 4-way tie in Iowa as Ron Paul moves to top tier - - CBS News

Old 11-15-2011, 10:08 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,917,489 times
Well that can't be, I thought he only has fake internet support?

Old 11-15-2011, 10:28 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,789,357 times
Wowsers! They actually left the poll up too, long enough to see Ron Paul beat the pants off everyone!

Who won the GOP Debate? Take our poll - CBS News

Old 11-15-2011, 11:31 AM

37,942 posts, read 17,717,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
YOU ASSUME too much. I never said I do not like the man, he seems like a pretty nice guy to me. It is his ideas I disagree with and I have listed some of those I disagree with several times.
LMAO You're posts make false claims, ignored the facts, and have not backed them up with anything except cheerleader comments.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:47 AM

4,100 posts, read 4,492,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Well that can't be, I thought he only has fake internet support?
cuz people on the interent obviously don't exist in real life

Old 11-15-2011, 12:42 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,844,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
LMAO You're posts make false claims, ignored the facts, and have not backed them up with anything except cheerleader comments.
The only thing I am ignoring is YOU, too bad you are not smart enough to realize it, keep showing your lack-o-class here, it is good that the readers are informed of what a Paul supporter is really like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections