U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2011, 03:42 PM

7,374 posts, read 7,384,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
No personal attacks, that is a LIE on your part, I simply call em as I see em and I do not agree with Pauls ideas. That reeeeealy bugs some of you, too bad, grow a thicker skin because, if by some strange twist of fate, Paul managed to get the GOP Nomination the Dems will come after him will their gloves off and tear him a new one, his ideas would be exposed for what they are and that would be that, Paul would be toast. Psssst, if you re-read your own posts and those of your buds you might figure out who is resorting to personal attacks here
Saying he talks to much and or babbles is not a personal attack?

One thing is for certain, if Obama represents the "dems", then Ron Paul has 4 years of lies and betrayal of the American peoples trust to pull from in retaliation.

Do all democrats lie as much as Obama? Do you all renege on your promises at the last minute?

Why don't go ahead and give us a demonstration, some small example of how the Dems would "tear him a new one" and expose his ideas for "what they really are".

I am waiting with baited breath ... If Ron Paul was elected president, what would happen in your opinion?

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 11-16-2011 at 03:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 08:33 PM

9,038 posts, read 14,283,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
People would rather have Romney with his ideas that please some and not others than Paul whos isolationist ideas only pleases a handful followers and does not stand a snowballs chance in you know where of ever winning the GOP nomination, not to mention the actual election. It is called realistic thinking. There explained to ya.
They aren't isolationist. Will you stop parroting the media and check the facts? The point is, people are supposedly moving to NH because they want to "Live Free". Romney is hardly advocating freedom with his ideas.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:43 PM

Today Peter Schiff announced on his radio show that he signed up to do phone calling for Ron Paul. He said during his campaign for Senate in CT, it wasn't until he had a hundred phone callers for his campaign that his support started to rise from 4% to 23% he said.

Hearing him say that has made me definitely want to start phoning from home or whatever it is for our guy Ron Paul. Peter said it only took a couple minutes to get set up and he was calling people.

After I get started I'll let you know : )

Old 11-16-2011, 09:01 PM

Meygan Kelly from Fox News on Ron Paul's recent SURGING

Ron Paul on Fox News with Megyn Kelly - Nov. 16th, 2011. - YouTube

Old 11-16-2011, 09:31 PM

1,433 posts, read 993,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Today Peter Schiff announced on his radio show that he signed up to do phone calling for Ron Paul. He said during his campaign for Senate in CT, it wasn't until he had a hundred phone callers for his campaign that his support started to rise from 4% to 23% he said.

Hearing him say that has made me definitely want to start phoning from home or whatever it is for our guy Ron Paul. Peter said it only took a couple minutes to get set up and he was calling people.

I'm interested in doing that too.

I really enjoy all these Ron Paul videos from people who combine different clips of him. I like to show the predictions one to people.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:36 PM

22,563 posts, read 16,717,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpanda View Post
I'm interested in doing that too.

I really enjoy all these Ron Paul videos from people who combine different clips of him. I like to show the predictions one to people.
I can't rep either of you two anymore but wanted to say that I was watching C-Span one day and they showed Ron Paul predicting all of this from years back.

I watched the entire program.

It was what made me sit up and take notice and start to do more research in to Ron Paul. Everything he said, everything he predicted, and they showed the date he predicted them, again, it was on C-Span, not some watered down, edited crap from the lamestream media nor someone's YouTube video, made me realize that he knows wth he's talking about while all the others just lie right to our faces and laugh at us.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:37 PM

22,563 posts, read 16,717,234 times
Quote:
Meygan Kelly from Fox News on Ron Paul's recent SURGING

Ron Paul on Fox News with Megyn Kelly - Nov. 16th, 2011. - YouTube
So glad to know Pelosi, (what I really call her I can't write on here), supports the OWS Protestors while she unethically trades and makes herself millions.

I cannot believe anyone voted her in...I simply cannot believe it. Thank GOD she is OUT.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:20 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,809,077 times
Quote:
Lots of surprises are in store for Ron Paul supporters : ). Get a load of this!

Sarah Palin Wants Ron Paul To Keep Educating Us - YouTube
I've written her off a long time ago. I can't understand why we are supposed to give a hoot what she has to say. She never has anything to add to what we already know. Fade to black, iow go away.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:46 AM

5,886 posts, read 4,176,106 times
Quote:

Oh it's super easy. I've signed up and done some calling, but admittedly I could do more.

Just go to phone.ronpaul2012.com. It's pretty straightforward from there.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:50 AM

5,886 posts, read 4,176,106 times
http://www.news.iastate.edu/images/2011/nov/ISUPoll1.jpg (broken link)
Cain top choice in new ISU/Gazette/KCRG Poll, but voters have not made up their mind | www.news.iastate.edu

New poll out has Ron at 20.4%! This confirms the other Iowa poll that had him at 19%, the surge is real. For those wondering why Newt is so low, this poll was conducted from Nov 1- Nov 13. The Cain meltdown really accelerated the past few days, so in future polls Newt will probably grab a large portion of those fleeing the Cain Train, and maybe some of the undecided. Ron's definitely top tier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or