U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2011, 06:45 PM

22,496 posts, read 16,657,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
He has talked about raw milk, as just an example of the gov't taking away our ability to make choices for ourselves. With more choice, we accept more responsibility for those choices - as it should be. The gov't is not responsible for us, and they cannot be held accountable.
Yep, I actually saw what he said about raw milk. He wasn't advocating that people drink it, he was just saying that if some people WANT to drink it, that should be their choice and they suffer the consequences of doing that. I agree.

I just don't agree with non proven theories about flouride in our water or poison in our food, etc.

What affects a rat doesn't mean it will affect a human the same way, or any other animal. You can feed a bunny cyanide and they'll be fine...feed it to humans...no good. (Not that I advocate feeding bunnies cyanide, just repeating a study I read years ago.)

Which is why I think we should stop testing on animals but that's a whole other post.

The point is, Ron Paul did not advocate drinking raw milk, he just said people should be free to drink raw milk if they want and suffer for doing so.

To that, yep, I agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2011, 07:16 PM

9,038 posts, read 14,266,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yep, I actually saw what he said about raw milk. He wasn't advocating that people drink it, he was just saying that if some people WANT to drink it, that should be their choice and they suffer the consequences of doing that. I agree.

I just don't agree with non proven theories about flouride in our water or poison in our food, etc.

What affects a rat doesn't mean it will affect a human the same way, or any other animal. You can feed a bunny cyanide and they'll be fine...feed it to humans...no good. (Not that I advocate feeding bunnies cyanide, just repeating a study I read years ago.)

Which is why I think we should stop testing on animals but that's a whole other post.

The point is, Ron Paul did not advocate drinking raw milk, he just said people should be free to drink raw milk if they want and suffer for doing so.

To that, yep, I agree.
Most poisons will affect all mammals in a negative way.

For starters, here is just a start of the negative effects of fluoride and it is WORSE if you ingest it than if your dentist just applies it topically occasionally. LOOK at the DAMAGE IT DOES TO (ironically) YOUR TEETH!

Dental Fluorosis

Next read what it does to the REST of your body.

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/n...e-is-fluoride/

Old 12-26-2011, 07:55 PM

Alex Jones - Nightly News: Ron Paul is in The Fight of His Life, We Must Stand With Him! - YouTube

Ron Paul has put the others in panic mode. His message is spreading! He's a front-runner. The establishment is LOSING.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:43 PM

65,998 posts, read 33,439,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post

Alex Jones - Nightly News: Ron Paul is in The Fight of His Life, We Must Stand With Him! - YouTube

Ron Paul has put the others in panic mode. His message is spreading! He's a front-runner. The establishment is LOSING.

Why is Alex Jones, starting to make sense?

Oh, I know. Never mind.

Old 12-26-2011, 10:19 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,794,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

To that, yep, I agree.
It warms my heart that we can agree on the testing of animals, I'm glad you mentioned it.
I would like you to review these points on fluoride, one of which is that putting it in the water, does nothing for your teeth.
10 Facts About Fluoride
Your paper mentioned U.S. Public Health Service, who was responsible for the Tuskagee study. (400 black men with syphilis left untreated to see what would happen). The same health service was instrumental in the banning of DDT, which until recently I too believed was a horrible chemical. I was wrong.
Mosquitoes, DDT, and Human Health

The only one you can trust is yourself. There is a war on for your mind.
Propaganda techniques: Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article

We all support Ron Paul, that's all that really matters.

Old 12-26-2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post

Which means we'll be hearing a lot more about those stupid newletters from 20 years ago.

Old 12-26-2011, 10:27 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,249,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Which means we'll be hearing a lot more about those stupid newletters from 20 years ago.
What a demonic voice that guy Jones has.

Paul is a lunatic, Mr. Jones...because he thinks it OK for some terrorists to get nuclear weapons.

Old 12-26-2011, 11:37 PM

New Ron Paul T shirt, good deal. I just bought 2
Judge rules part of Patriot Act unconstitutional (http://breakthematrix.com/civil-liberties/judge-rules-part-patriot-act-unconstitutional/ - broken link)

Old 12-27-2011, 12:08 AM

what I find fascinating about this ten min video, is that it's from 2007, yet it could have been yesterday because he was talking about war with Iran and the same issues then, as we are facing now.

Ron Paul - AAI National Leadership Conference 1 - YouTube

Old 12-27-2011, 09:26 AM

Why Paul is a front-runner in IOWA according to Lake Jackson residents

Locals Say Ron Paul is a Front-runner for a Reason (http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/politics/111226-locals-say-ron-paul-is-a-front-runner-for-a-reason - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or