Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2012, 08:03 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,455,677 times

Advertisements

Isn't this a great song? It is a rap song all age groups can appreciate.

"Iowa's Choice: Liberty or Death (Ron Paul 2012 Song)" by Smiley Chris - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 08:20 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
The old man, is appealing to all Americans.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The old man, is appealing to all Americans.
He sure is. Or, he should be, if they care about getting their FREEDOM restored.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:39 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
No, I'd say being rejected and mocked by the scientific and medical communities would suffice. Note I can't say rejected by his peers because they aren't, your hero has a degree in communications so he's neither scientist or doctor. But hey if you choose to cast your trust in health matters to a guy with no medical credentials or training and believes cancer should be cured with non-drug therapy then have at it. I reject it and am happy to label idiots who subscribe to it as rubes.

Yeah I'm sure you believe looking at youtube videos all day to post here is what you consider "research" and forming your own ideas. Hey post some more videos for us about the chem trails, the evil electric meters, the poisonous fluoride, the dangerous vaccines, the quack cancer cure heroes you worship. Enlighten us, oh my youtube warrior.
Could you be more specific? Are you saying Dr. Paul never had a medical license? Who or what is being mocked by the scientific community?

Old 01-02-2012, 11:44 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,197,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Could you be more specific? Are you saying Dr. Paul never had a medical license? Who or what is being mocked by the scientific community?
emilybh's hero, G. Edward Griffin

Who Is G. Edward Griffin, Beck's Expert On The Federal Reserve? | Media Matters for America

Old 01-02-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
I love Griffin. Media Matters is who you quote? They work for Soros. So you are attacking Emily, she is not the topic! buzz off

Old 01-02-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
I love Griffin.
That doesn't surprise me, you are chem trail tin hatter as well. He appeals to conspiracy theorists and whatever mental disorder they have.

Quote:
So you are attacking Emily, she is not the topic! buzz off
I was attacking Griffin, and I'm not the topic either so buzz off.

Old 01-02-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
That doesn't surprise me, you are chem trail tin hatter as well. He appeals to conspiracy theorists and whatever mental disorder they have.

I was attacking Griffin, and I'm not the topic either so buzz off.

Admit it slackjaw. You just don't want to face reality or you are a statist cheerleader and a lover of slavery and tyrrany.

Griffin is a researcher and historian and a best selling author. If you don't want to benefit from his research hear what our actual history is and learn from it, just keep that old head in the sand and keep calling the rest of us that are interested Tin Foil Hat wearers. We don't mind. Lots of people just don't want to accept the truth YET and you may be one of them (to give you the benefit of the doubt).

Just be advised that nobody is intimidated or impressed by your attacks (obviously). I don't even know why we bother to respond. Perhaps your pathetic unconstructive criticism is the only way you can think of to participate.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Admit it slackjaw. You just don't want to face reality or you are a statist cheerleader and a lover of slavery and tyrrany.
You got me, I am a lover of slavery and tyranny. Nothing makes me happier, some days I can't decide which is more appealing reading Roots for the 200th time or one of my biographies of Hafez Assad.

Quote:
Griffin is a researcher and historian and a best selling author. If you don't want to benefit from his research hear what our actual history is and learn from it, just keep that old head in the sand and keep calling the rest of us that are interested Tin Foil Hat wearers. We don't mind. Lots of people just don't want to accept the truth YET and you may be one of them (to give you the benefit of the doubt).
He is a quack, and whether I want to benefit from his "research" isn't relevant since nobody is benefiting from his wacko cancer cures.

Quote:
Just be advised that nobody is intimidated or impressed by your attacks (obviously). I don't even know why we bother to respond. Perhaps your pathetic unconstructive criticism is the only way you can think of to participate.
No intimidation intended, just doing my civic duty by pointing out this man you are gushing over is a quack with no formal medical, scientific or economics background. Rest assured I in turn am not intimidated by your attacks, they are kinda cute in a way.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
You got me, I am a lover of slavery and tyranny. Nothing makes me happier, some days I can't decide which is more appealing reading Roots for the 200th time or one of my biographies of Hafez Assad.

He is a quack, and whether I want to benefit from his "research" isn't relevant since nobody is benefiting from his wacko cancer cures.

No intimidation intended, just doing my civic duty by pointing out this man you are gushing over is a quack with no formal medical, scientific or economics background. Rest assured I in turn am not intimidated by your attacks, they are kinda cute in a way.
The topic is Ron Paul, focus!
If you want to talk about Griffin, start a thread. Here is who you want to demonize.
G Edward Griffin Intro, get acquainted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections