U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2012, 08:07 PM

8,266 posts, read 10,685,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The topic is Ron Paul, focus!
If you want to talk about Griffin, start a thread.
Thanks for the advice, I forget how Griffin first came into this thread... oh yeah I remember:

Quote:
Emily, meet S. Edward Griffin. I think you're going to love this guy!
Focus! Have the chem trails dulled you that much already?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 09:20 PM

9,038 posts, read 14,285,241 times
Ron is back in IOWA and spoke to this huge standing room only crowd for a last minute pep talk before tomorrow's caucus vote. I searched YouTube for similar gathering for Romney and Santorum and couldn't find any except for one for Santorum in a hallway somewhere surrounded by 10 or 15 people who hadn't made up their minds yet.

Ron Paul And Rand Paul In Iowa 1/2/2012 - YouTube

Old 01-02-2012, 09:46 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,810,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Thanks for the advice, I forget how Griffin first came into this thread... oh yeah I remember:

Focus! Have the chem trails dulled you that much already?
and I mentioned he spoke of Ron Paul in the video I linked, so I remained on-topic! What's your excuse?

Old 01-02-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
and I mentioned he spoke of Ron Paul in the video I linked, so I remained on-topic! What's your excuse?
Since your brought him up he became part of topic. Focus, have the chem trails got you dizzy?

Old 01-04-2012, 04:13 AM

Look at this " Business Insider" article about the IOWA Caucus : )

UPDATE: Ron Paul May Have Secretly Won The Iowa Caucuses

DES MOINES — Ron Paul may have officially come in third tonight, but if the campaign's caucus strategy went off as planned, then Paul may actually be the real winner of the first Republican voting contest.

That's because Paul's massive organizational push in Iowa focused on both winning votes, and also on making sure that Paul supporters stuck around after the vote to make sure they were selected as county delegates — the first step towards being elected as a delegate to the Republican National Convention........

Evidently Paul captured the same number of delegates as Santorum and Romney
http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-dou...mney-santorum/

So he may be surging even though the public doesn't realize it.

Also as a headline at Infowars.com suggests, the big take-away from Iowa is that 75% of Republicans don't want Romney.

Also I noticed the MSM hasn't gotten around to reporting that Santorum's nephew supports Ron Paul yet. They seem to lag behind the internet by several days IF they bother to report what is going on at all.

However their IS an article in "The New American" about the former CIA head that tracked Bin Laden endorsing Ron Paul.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/10420-top-cia-terror-expert-endorses-ron-paul-in-gop-race (broken link)

Additionally, new polls show Ron Paul at 2nd place in New Hampshire .

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8010U520120102

Last edited by emilybh; 01-04-2012 at 05:19 AM..

Old 01-04-2012, 04:37 AM

Why did they take the votes to a "secret undisclosed location" except to screw around with the results? I for one find it hard to believe with Ron Paul leading early on how Santorum could have gained so many votes to surpass him when he'd been poking along in 4th place all during the campaign. Yet Rupert Murdoch and other "visionaries" were predicting he'd win and were congratulating him even before the vote? How could he win EXCEPT for the machine fixing the votes?

I hope they look into this. Even if Ron Paul will end up with more delegates, I bet if this had been an honest election with ALL the votes counted in public view then he would have handily won.

» Iowa Results: Did the GOP establishment sabotage Ron Paul as it vowed to do? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Wow. Here's another one about the sabotage. This article says that Perry had a stronger organization in Iowa and probably got more votes and that NO WAY did Santorum deserve 24%.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/political...nd-theft-iowa/

"I've been following Iowa GOP vote counts for a long time ... They are being slow-walked...in 2012. Negotiations are going on... Cash is changing hands. Apparently GOP chieftains are 'persuading,' by one means or the other, Perry and Bachmann people who hold considerable hold sway over large blocs of votes to switch to Romney and Santorum - leaving Ron in the dust... Also abusing suddenly lax ID registration may have created many fake votes for neocons Santorum and Romney...........................

Sarah Palin won't endorse anyone yet after being asked twice if she would endorse Santorum and says the GOP shouldn't count out Ron Paul.
http://www.infowars.com/sarah-palin-...ul-after-iowa/

Last edited by emilybh; 01-04-2012 at 04:59 AM..

Old 01-04-2012, 05:08 AM

7,374 posts, read 7,385,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Why did they take the votes to a "secret undisclosed location" except to screw around with the results? I for one find it hard to believe with Ron Paul leading early on how Santorum could have gained so many votes to surpass him when he'd been poking along in 4th place all during the campaign. Yet Rupert Murdoch and other "visionaries" were predicting he'd win and were congratulating him even before the vote? How could he win EXCEPT for the machine fixing the votes?

I hope they look into this. Even if Ron Paul will end up with more delegates, I bet if this had been an honest election with ALL the votes counted in public view then he would have handily won.

» Iowa Results: Did the GOP establishment sabotage Ron Paul as it vowed to do? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Honestly it seems obvious the vote was rigged through backroom deals and favors called in etc. throughout the Iowa GOP ...

Ron really has to place at least 3rd in NH, and im pretty confident he can do that. After that i think we will see the field thin out and SC will give us a much better idea of His real chances.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:18 AM

nah the "they cheated Ron Paul actually won!" posts weren't predictable....

Old 01-04-2012, 06:37 AM

Quote:

Wow. Here's another one about the sabotage. This article says that Perry had a stronger organization in Iowa and probably got more votes and that NO WAY did Santorum deserve 24%.
Grand Theft Iowa? | Lew Rockwell's Political Theatre

"I've been following Iowa GOP vote counts for a long time ... They are being slow-walked...in 2012. Negotiations are going on... Cash is changing hands. Apparently GOP chieftains are 'persuading,' by one means or the other, Perry and Bachmann people who hold considerable hold sway over large blocs of votes to switch to Romney and Santorum - leaving Ron in the dust... Also abusing suddenly lax ID registration may have created many fake votes for neocons Santorum and Romney...........................

Sarah Palin won't endorse anyone yet after being asked twice if she would endorse Santorum and says the GOP shouldn't count out Ron Paul.
» Sarah Palin Warns GOP: Don’t Ignore Ron Paul After Iowa Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Wow! Here CNN actually CUT OFF a soldier praising Ron Paul's foreign policy! No. The MSM doesn't have an agenda. They are fair. We can trust them and believe EVERYTHING they say (not).

» CNN Pulls the Plug on Live Feed of Soldier Talking About Voting for Ron Paul Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Old 01-04-2012, 09:15 AM

51,653 posts, read 41,613,932 times
Quote:
Wow! Here CNN actually CUT OFF a soldier praising Ron Paul's foreign policy! No. The MSM doesn't have an agenda. They are fair. We can trust them and believe EVERYTHING they say (not).

» CNN Pulls the Plug on Live Feed of Soldier Talking About Voting for Ron Paul Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
While Alex Jones is beneath the national enquirer and bigfoot articles.....

I didn't see squat about Ron Paul finishing well in Iowa on CNN this morning and my local news today announced the dead-heat and then the poor showings by bachman and Perry....but no mention of Paul.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or