Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2011, 02:20 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
No need to bother? So there is no need to prove what you say is true when you intentionally try to make someone look bad? Again, more good Christian values there...not sure if I'd consider it slander or just flat out lying, but that doesn't seem like something Jebus would like either way.
'Here' you can getaway with that kind of talk. Hereafter...that's a different story!

Last edited by quality guy; 09-21-2011 at 03:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2011, 02:24 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,972,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
'Here' you can getaway with kind of talk. Hereafter...that's a different story!
So what you are essentially saying is you lied, because you have no proof of your claim.

Based on your belief system, I'd say your "hereafter" is looking kind of toasty warm, no?

All I want is proof of your claim, shouldn't be so hard if its true.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
So what you are essentially saying is you lied, because you have no proof of your claim.

Based on your belief system, I'd say your "hereafter" is looking kind of toasty warm, no?

All I want is proof of your claim, shouldn't be so hard if its true.

You and your false claims...Clearly..are protected here. I'm not....so I won't waste my time...

Old 09-21-2011, 02:33 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,972,696 times
Quote:
But emily, Ron Paul wants to make 'US' less safe.

This is just one of his scary proposals. To de-Tooth our Military!

An old, wise Indian saying - ''It is Wise to be STRONG; This keeps your enemies PEACEFUL!''
Quote:
You and your false claims...Clearly..are protected here. I'm not....so I won't waste my time...
OK, so then for the record, the above in red is a false statement...don't want anyone reading your post to be misled.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:38 PM

Quote:
OK, so then for the record, the above in red is a false statement...don't want anyone reading your post to be misled.
You mean...like you are?

Old 09-21-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
He just won the straw poll in the biggest state in the Union. That is hardly 'dropping fast". If he was "dropping fast", why is Rick Perry or the GOP so scared of him that they cancelled the Texas straw poll?

You can't go by Rassmussen. Go by people who actually vote in polls!
As has been pointed out very well, by dixiegirl, straw polls are a joke. Misleading and 'bought and paid for.''

Old 09-21-2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
As has been pointed out very well, by dixiegirl, straw polls are a joke. Misleading and 'bought and paid for.''
As for people who vote, check back to 2008...and that voting results.

Old 09-21-2011, 03:06 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
This strategist says the boooing of Ron Paul regarding nation building at the Tea party Debate in Tampa is helping him because it gets him noticed!

This experts says support for Ron Paul is very "deep". He said it was "deeper than anything I've seen in decades". Maybe "like...Bobby Kennedy".

"Ron Paul Has The Deepest Support I've Seen In Decades!" - YouTube!

Just because Ron Paul's supporters have their head in the sand doesn't mean that his support is "deep."

Ron Paul stinks and that "surge" you refer to is him flaming out.

Old 09-21-2011, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Just because Ron Paul's supporters have their head in the sand doesn't mean that his support is "deep."

Ron Paul stinks and that "surge" you refer to is him flaming out.
emily, Paul's # 1 cheerleader/supporter....told me I was preposterous..quote ''Quality Guy, You are coming out with the most preposterous statements lately!''

I simply posted today's latest polling results ...showing Ron Paul has dropped to 6th place..with 6% >> BELOW Link

Election 2012: Republican Presidential Primary - Rasmussen Reports™

Last edited by quality guy; 09-21-2011 at 04:43 PM..

Old 09-21-2011, 04:18 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,449,841 times
Also Q.G. don't forget that I doubt Ron Paul would have more contributions from the military than all of the other candidates combined if he was going to downsize the military. The Military obviously likes Ron Paul because they trust him and know he would not put them in harms way unless it is really necessary and war had been declared UNLIKE Obama and the Bushes and presidents before them have done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections