Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 11:22 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
You didn't answer any of my questions?

You continue to make comments that deflect from the subjects.

How do we have a dialogue when you don't have any answers, or relevant questions.

I'm not feeling the quality. Are you made in China?

You said Paul doesn't have the stomach to be President. What do you base that on?
That he won't fight to protect America!!

That he is out of touch with reality regarding Iran, etc.

That if I were an enemy commander of a terrorist nation....I perceive it would be easy to back down Dr. Paul....and get what I want.

That Paul has not any experience on what it takes to deal with a CORRUPT world...and the challenges they will confront a U.S. President with.

I could give a hundred more Sapient reasons why Paul is not qualified to be 'Commander-in-chief.....but I don't have all night to do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2011, 11:33 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
That he won't fight to protect America!!

That he is out of touch with reality regarding Iran, etc.
Do you watch any of the debates? He will absolutely protect America.
You realize if we actually had a President and congress that followed their oath of office, that CONGRESS is the only body that can declare war.

Quote:
That if I were an enemy commander of a terrorist nation....I perceive it would be easy to back down Dr. Paul....and get what I want.
Speculation!
If a nation attacked this country he has stated that he would defend it without hesitation. Again congress declares war, not Presidents.

Quote:
That Paul has not any experience on what it takes to deal with a CORRUPT world...and the challenges they will confront a U.S. President with.
Now this is absolutely laughable.. he is the only one that has fought banking corruption, congressional corruption.. his whole 12 terms as a congressman from Texas has been about fighting corruption. You clearly don't know what the **** you are talking about.

Quote:
I could give a hundred more Sapient reasons why Paul is not qualified to be 'Commander-in-chief.....but I don't have all night to do it.
NO, Please do. I'd like to tell you about this fine person you are obviously oblivious about.

Old 12-25-2011, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Do you watch any of the debates? He will absolutely protect America.
You realize if we actually had a President and congress that followed their oath of office, that CONGRESS is the only body that can declare war.

Speculation!
If a nation attacked this country he has stated that he would defend it without hesitation. Again congress declares war, not Presidents.

Now this is absolutely laughable.. he is the only one that has fought banking corruption, congressional corruption.. his whole 12 terms as a congressman from Texas has been about fighting corruption. You clearly don't know what the **** you are talking about.

NO, Please do. I'd like to tell you about this fine person you are obviously oblivious about.
Now, this above is EXACTLY why I don't WASTE time answering people like you.

But, it was worth it....this time...to prove how useless it is to give intelligent input to most of you people.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:01 AM

740 posts, read 1,973,674 times
Quote:

But, it was worth it....this time...to prove how useless it is to give intelligent input to most of you people.
Wow Quality, you are like a 5 year old repeating what you see on TV.

The reason the world is CORRUPT is mainly due to the United State's foreign policy for the last 40 years or so. We are the cause of most of the corruption in the world. This also includes the dictators we put into power to begin with, to benefit our politicians. You really should research before opening your MSM following trap.

Old 12-26-2011, 12:04 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,066,985 times
Quote:

I think you've confused a retort with a reply.

Old 12-26-2011, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
I think you've confused a retort with a reply.
He has a quality for confusion.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan_Adventurer View Post
Wow Quality, you are like a 5 year old repeating what you see on TV.

The reason the world is CORRUPT is mainly due to the United State's foreign policy for the last 40 years or so. We are the cause of most of the corruption in the world. This also includes the dictators we put into power to begin with, to benefit our politicians. You really should research before opening your MSM following trap.
I don't get any smarter listening to inept ignorance such as yours. Take your fake 'clinic' on U.S. foreign policy to some some dumb and dumber clowns who are in complete darkness. - I'm NOT interested in anything you think.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:19 PM

Quote:
I don't get any smarter listening to inept ignorance such as yours. Take your fake 'clinic' on U.S. foreign policy to some some dumb and dumber clowns who are in complete darkness. - I'm NOT interested in anything you think.
You are continuing to show extreme ignorance on every subject.

Maybe the arts and leisure forum is more your speed.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:25 PM

Quote:
You are continuing to show extreme ignorance on every subject.

Maybe the arts and leisure forum is more your speed.
I'm sure you'd like that. No one to counter the insane babble of all the paulite worshippers. But, this is still America...both sides of an issue are allowed heard.

Pretty revealing tho, that people of your ilk oppose that.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
I'm sure you'd like that. No one to counter the insane babble of all the paulite worshippers. But, this is still America...both sides of an issue are allowed heard.

Pretty revealing tho, that people of your ilk oppose that.
Your not adding anything! Your just saying stupidity over and over.
I don't worship any man or woman.

Paul just happens to be the best option for people like me that believe the US Constitution is the best document we have to follow as a people.

You realize every elected public official swears an oath to uphold that document, and Paul breaks it the least of any at his level of service.

What do you have to say about that? Can you give me someone that is more honorable as an elected official than Paul?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections