Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 06:38 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times

Advertisements

There are many millions of people that want Christie to run. A lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is waiting on the sidelines for him to get in the race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2011, 06:39 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,896,239 times
I wouldn't vote for him, but have to agree he is the heavyweight. Will he use the State helicopter to campaign around the country?

Old 09-23-2011, 06:42 PM

3,078 posts, read 4,373,819 times
As much as I want to dislike him, I can't. He seems to call a spade a spade.

Old 09-23-2011, 06:44 PM

2,908 posts, read 3,871,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvande55 View Post
I wouldn't vote for him, but have to agree he is the heavyweight. Will he use the State helicopter to campaign around the country?

No, if I were you I'd stick with Obama, he is doing a bang up job.
Or, maybe you're a Rick Perry fan, a true crook that makes George Bush look like Steven Hawking.

Old 09-23-2011, 06:48 PM

1,334 posts, read 2,992,392 times
Romney and Christie are both blue state Reps. I believe this country is a hair over the center to the right at this point in time. So either would be better than Perry who is starting to come off more like GW Bush, not a good thing.

I don't see Christie saddled with any healthcare type albatross like Romney. Christie has got involved with a few private business. Such as Atlantic City and the Xanadu project in the Meadowlands. Chrisite has showed a willingness to work with the other side of the isle and that will help his credibility with independants.

Old 09-23-2011, 06:53 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Are you serious? You are going to devalue the guy because of his weight? How is slick Obama doing? He looks great and talks even better.....unfortunately, he is an empty suit.

Christie is as straight of a shooter, for a politician, as you will find. Plus, he has a set of balls that are severely lacking in the White House today.....well, except for Michelle.
No, it is more than just his weight. He is just another globalist puppet. If we are going to have another one, let's at least have Bachman that looks good.

"Thank god he isn’t running for president. I’ve documented his numerous RINO positions here…"

RINO Gov. Chris Christie Says Global Warming Is “Real” | Politicons

Old 09-23-2011, 06:54 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Christie believes in Science therefore he is now unelectable in a Primary

Old 09-23-2011, 07:01 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Christie believes in Science therefore he is now unelectable in a Primary
Yes, because he believes in junk science he should be unelectable. Go ahead and pay Al Gore your global warming tax if you want.

It's Not Just That Global Warming Is Fake. What Matters Is Why This Fakery Is Being Promoted by Gary North

Old 09-23-2011, 07:04 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post

Thank God. That is our guy.

If Obama is re-elected, it will mean the end of the United States as we know it, as we he will continue wild spending to the point of no return. After four more years of Obama, we may reach the point of civil unrest.

Currently the republican field is weak. Certainly Romney and Perry would be an improvement of Obama, but would be more of the same. At this juncture, we need a strong leader.

Old 09-23-2011, 07:04 PM

2,908 posts, read 3,871,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
No, it is more than just his weight. He is just another globalist puppet. If we are going to have another one, let's at least have Bachman that looks good.

"Thank god he isn’t running for president. I’ve documented his numerous RINO positions here…"

RINO Gov. Chris Christie Says Global Warming Is “Real” | Politicons

It actions like this that will get Christie elected if he runs.
Personally, I like the fact that he does not base his opinions solely on party talking points, unlike our current moron in chief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections