Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 11:44 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,408,318 times

Advertisements

Anyone who thinks Iran is a threat to us, while Pakistan is our friend, lives on another planet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2011, 12:03 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,455,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Ron Paul is a whack job.

Sure he has a few good ideas but to even believe that Iran is not a threat tells me the man has some marbles loose.

He wont get the nomination because he has no chance of beating anyone.

In the current field I believe he may be the only candidate who cannot beat Obama because of some of his insane thoughts.

The rest of the field could beat Obama with the right VP pick, Paul, not so much.
Iran isn't going to be so stupid as to USE nukes even if they had them.

Ron Paul Educates Rick Santorum on Iran During Ames Iowa Debate - YouTube

Old 09-28-2011, 12:37 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Ron Paul is a whack job.

Sure he has a few good ideas but to even believe that Iran is not a threat tells me the man has some marbles loose.

He wont get the nomination because he has no chance of beating anyone.

In the current field I believe he may be the only candidate who cannot beat Obama because of some of his insane thoughts.

The rest of the field could beat Obama with the right VP pick, Paul, not so much.

Really can't beat OBama huh?

Ron Paul Bests Obama*in Latest Poll - Yahoo! Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Ron-Paul-Bests-Obamain-Latest-bw-3821734650.html?x=0&.v=1 - broken link)

Old 09-29-2011, 06:37 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Ron Paul is considered 2nd in the polls at the moment yet they don't want you to know. This has been happening for years and it seems that it is not going to change. We all need to fight for the Congressman Ron Paul and step up and take whats ours. And that is the Nomination of the Republican Party in the Primary Election. Freedom Watch on FOX News agrees!

Ron Paul (2nd) Still Ignored By Media - Here's Why! - YouTube

LOL
do you really think that??
sorry, but I have listened to this man myself and some of the crap
that comes out of his mouth
he does not have a bats chance in hell
he has no platform other that
bring all our troops form around the world home
and one of my favorites is "hey, why shouldn't IRAN have the bomb"
good grief!!
that old man needs to sit down
his ego is as big as Obama's and he is just as crazy!!

Old 09-29-2011, 06:44 AM

4,100 posts, read 4,516,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
LOL
do you really think that??
sorry, but I have listened to this man myself and some of the crap
that comes out of his mouth
he does not have a bats chance in hell
he has no platform other that
bring all our troops form around the world home
and one of my favorites is "hey, why shouldn't IRAN have the bomb"
good grief!!
that old man needs to sit down
his ego is as big as Obama's and he is just as crazy!!
why shouldn't Iran have the bomb?

Old 09-29-2011, 06:52 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
Iran isn't even close to developing a nuclear weapon. Let alone one that could reach the United States.

Russia, and China have thousands of nuclear weapons. These weapons can easily reach the United States with the click of a button.

Please explain to me why Iran is more dangerous than Russia and China to the safety of the United States?
Is Iran planning to send send a nuke at Texas or Oklahoma?
How about Kansas? Should someone in Kansas be afraid of being attacked by Iran?

Yeah I'm really scared that Iran may start developing a nuclear weapon (which will probably take 20 years), then maybe they will get the capability to send it to the US (which will take another 20 years).

Lets be real here-- Iran isn't a threat to anyone in the USA. Don't buy into the pro-war scare tactics.
1) Russia and china do not have a religion which believes murdering others is OK .Russian and china knows if they run a nuclear strike the retaliation will be 10 fold. Iran does not care if it is 10 fold they will gladly die in the name of Allah.
Thats why Iran is more dangerous with one nuclear weapon than Russia or china with 10,000

Old 09-29-2011, 07:04 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
1) Russia and china do not have a religion which believes murdering others is OK .Russian and china knows if they run a nuclear strike the retaliation will be 10 fold. Iran does not care if it is 10 fold they will gladly die in the name of Allah.
Thats why Iran is more dangerous with one nuclear weapon than Russia or china with 10,000

Wrong!

You have a nut in North Korea, that sits on Nukes, You had Russia, China and many others that have nukes that are not the most stable in mentality.

Iran, would be turned into a sheet of glass, if they even try.
Israel doesn't mess around and they can fully defend themselves in the Middle East.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:10 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Wrong!

You have a nut in North Korea, that sits on Nukes, You had Russia, China and many others that have nukes that are not the most stable in mentality.

Iran, would be turned into a sheet of glass, if they even try.
Israel doesn't mess around and they can fully defend themselves in the Middle East.

the point is these nuts think differently
that by killing Jews is their calling by their god
just like the ones that blew up the towers, it was a way into their heaven

good grief how many times do they have to scream their intentions for folks to take them seriously
they would expect to die and they WELCOME IT!!!
they do not fear death, that is the difference!
that is one of the reasons your guy will never be elected
or even on the ticket

Old 09-29-2011, 07:14 AM

2,714 posts, read 4,281,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Oh... so Islam is more dangerous than Communism... and China doesn't kill people-- that's news to us.

You think a bunch of people with rocks and sticks are more dangerous than two of the largest militaries in the world with the capabilities to obliterate the US? Seriously?

Don't buy into the fear mongering.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:15 AM

2,714 posts, read 4,281,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
the point is these nuts think differently
that by killing Jews is their calling by their god
just like the ones that blew up the towers, it was a way into their heaven

good grief how many times do they have to scream their intentions for folks to take them seriously
they would expect to die and they WELCOME IT!!!
they do not fear death, that is the difference!
that is one of the reasons your guy will never be elected
or even on the ticket
Here's a question for you... since when did Israel become a part of the United States?

Last time I checked... Israel isn't a territory, state, or province of the United States.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections