Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 12:25 PM

1,770 posts, read 2,897,517 times

Advertisements

Just sharing this video.. it's pretty funny IMO. I don't believe this represents both sides all the way, but it's pretty funny at how clueless people are..

Obama supporters vs. Ron Paul supporters - YouTube

Enjoy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2011, 12:29 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
This pretty much sums it up. People who vote for Obama either benefit from big government, or want to benefit from big government

Old 10-02-2011, 09:22 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Truth has a way of rising to the top.

That was too truthful to bare!

Old 10-03-2011, 06:20 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
This pretty much sums it up. People who vote for Obama either benefit from big government, or want to benefit from big government
true but no different if McCain was elected. Just different people who benefit from big government, all at the average Joes expense.

Old 10-03-2011, 01:08 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Really? Most oif the people here that support Obama are not receiving anything from the government. But thanks for proving that supporters from all sides have their only brand of confusion and own set of misconceptions.
As for Paul, he does stand a chance with Independent voters as does Obama, NONE of the others stands a chance of getting in the Whitehouse

Old 10-03-2011, 02:25 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Really? Most oif the people here that support Obama are not receiving anything from the government. But thanks for proving that supporters from all sides have their only brand of confusion and own set of misconceptions.
As for Paul, he does stand a chance with Independent voters as does Obama, NONE of the others stands a chance of getting in the Whitehouse
I agree with your first statement but not the next. of course those supporting Obama are mostly not on the government dole, some people just don't think straight: I would say, most of those who are recieving govn assistance that vote, did vote for Obama.

As for who does and doesn't stand a chance, I think you are dead wrong, but more will be apparent in a few months.

NIta

Old 10-03-2011, 02:35 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I agree with your first statement but not the next. of course those supporting Obama are mostly not on the government dole, some people just don't think straight: I would say, most of those who are recieving govn assistance that vote, did vote for Obama.

As for who does and doesn't stand a chance, I think you are dead wrong, but more will be apparent in a few months.

NIta
Since we agree on thefirst I will not go there again.
As for the second, as you know there are some things I do like about Paul, there are also some I disagree with him on will have to do some hard thinking if he gets the nomination. Romney, the most likely GOP candidate, is a neo-con in my opinion and why would I replace Obama with someone with many of the same ideas, might as well stick with the guy we already have and already has the experience. Perry, he will not get the nomination, his fellow conservatives are already tearing him apart and it is nothing compared to what would happen if the Dems went after him with a vengance. Heck all anyone has to do is point at his real record and continue to let himself shoot himself in the foot as he does at every debate. I would highly suggest you find someone else to back, or at least take a harder look at the conservative candidates so you have options once Perry is gone, it will make the transition easier. Just a thought.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:21 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Looks like Dr. Paul's message is gaining ground! Even with past Obama voters!

Old 11-15-2011, 02:00 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Default Paul supporters don't matter

Ron Paul supporters are pretty delusional in ignoring this man's racist foundation. He's not even a factor in this race. Where was Ron Paul when Bush was wrecking the country? Where was he when Bush lied to go to war? I heard no protest about the war from Paul. Nor did I hear Paul express outrage once it was discovered that Bush LIED to go to war. Where was Ron Paul with all his "brilliant" ideas when the leader of his party was decimating this country in every domestic category? Why hasn't Paul acknowledged that the obstructionist tactics of his party have failed to benefit the country? Why hasn't Paul addressed his reputation as a racist? Paul stinks and his supporters are not being taken seriously.

President Obama's supporters easily are among the most enlightened people in this country, and obviously possess superior political instinct and judgment, an ideology that promotes inclusion, equality, and fairness, and people who know how to run an economy, create surpluses, and address the problems that impact those who are not among the most privileged. They don't support warmongers, racists, or bigots. They don't support people who haven't the slightest clue how to run an economy or balance a budget. They don't support candidates who are supported by the same people who thought Bush should be relected.

Enjoy President Obama's second term.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:04 AM

865 posts, read 676,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Ron Paul supporters are pretty delusional in ignoring this man's racist foundation.
Again with these lies? LMAO. You need accurate material, and not this, he-said-she-said BS. Especially such false accusations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections