Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Todays election I will be voting for...
Obama 11 28.95%
Paul 27 71.05%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 08:23 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

If the elections were held today and it was Ron Paul running against Barack Hussein Obama

Paul

Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 08:26 AM

587 posts, read 1,135,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If the elections were held today and it was Ron Paul running against Barack Hussein Obama

Paul

Obama
sorry dude...Paul will be back fishing in clute real soon...he has no chance of winning the repub nomination...none...

Old 10-07-2011, 08:57 AM

Progressiveism is a in full disaster management.

Ron Paul is the Global Progressives worst nightmare.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:02 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Progressiveism is a in full disaster management.

Ron Paul is the Global Progressives worst nightmare.
He won't get the GOP nomination and he keeps shooting himself in the foot by continuing to talk, a common problem with conservative candidates. The more they talk the more likely people come to realize they are not fit to run this nation. Toss the entire GOP wannabe field and bring in a new batch, the current ones leave no choice to Independent voters, which means, Obama until 2017.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
He won't get the GOP nomination and he keeps shooting himself in the foot by continuing to talk, a common problem with conservative candidates. The more they talk the more likely people come to realize they are not fit to run this nation. Toss the entire GOP wannabe field and bring in a new batch, the current ones leave no choice to Independent voters, which means, Obama until 2017.

Documented here over and over, you have been an Obamabot, with full allegiance.

No wonder you keep hoping Paul doesn't get the nod to challenge Obama to a debate.

Truth should never be taken for granted.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:17 AM

4,100 posts, read 4,516,932 times
You know who

Old 10-07-2011, 09:22 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:

Paul

Obama
I had to say Paul, as I have said before, I will stand by the party choice, but we all know, including you, he isn't going to get the nomination. He has seen his days in politics, now he will live in retirement and probably do some speaking, whatever, but he will not be sitting in the White House.

Nita

Old 10-07-2011, 09:28 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The more they talk the more likely people come to realize they are not fit to run this nation.
Obama has proved that point very well

Old 10-07-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Documented here over and over, you have been an Obamabot, with full allegiance.

No wonder you keep hoping Paul doesn't get the nod to challenge Obama to a debate.

Truth should never be taken for granted.
If you had paid the least bit of attention you would know that I was seriously considering Paul as an alternative to Obama. But the more he speaks the more I come to realize I might very well be mistaken in that idea, the jury is still out on that opinion. I stand by what I have said since day one, the odds of Paul getting the GOP nomination are slim to none, he does not fit in with the mainstream GOP lock step thoght processes and the GOP Leadership will not select him, Romney is their guy, watch and see. As for the rest of your childish attempts at insults, I will just say they relect on your class or lack of, I will leave that to the readers to descide for themselves.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Obama has proved that point very well
And the alternative IS? See that is the problem, the right says he is not qualified and does not have the ideas to and ability to run this nation, but then they present people that are even less qualified for us to select from. I would rather stick with a known bumbler than replace him with an unknown bumbler that would probaly just makes things even worse. I voted for Bush in his re-election bid for exactly that reason and I am sick of it, I blame the GOP for their lack of quality when it comes to candidates and the Dems are not helping much either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections