Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 06:37 PM

773 posts, read 503,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post

Herman Cain, the empty suit.
Wow. So much racism on display.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNEwx_46 View Post
o lawd. Who cares that he's black?
You do.
It is all about the economy. Cain is against even an audit of the Fed & the Fed is the main reason for the economic mess we're in now. I don't see a President Cain being very beneficial to the economy.
You should actually provide ALL the facts. Mr Cain is not so interested in auditing the Fed, because he would rather strip the Fed of some of its current power and set it back to where it belongs.

Old 10-10-2011, 06:43 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage Member View Post
You should actually provide ALL the facts. Mr Cain is not so interested in auditing the Fed, because he would rather strip the Fed of some of its current power and set it back to where it belongs.
Yeah, so does Rick Perry you're being conned if you actually believe them

Old 10-10-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Yeah, so does Rick Perry you're being conned if you actually believe them
Perry has no real business experience. Cain does. Perry has shown to be less than honest. We already have dishonesty in the white house right now.

The way I see it is there are only two people in the hunt who have business experience. Romney and Cain. I personally like Cain more, but Romney has more political experience. I find Cain's political outsider status appealing.

Cain also provides a key ingredient which most successful presidents have, which Obama obviously lacks, which is the ability to speak in terms of how we can do things and how great we can be. I for one am sick and tired of Obama's negative, divisive and angry rhetoric.

Old 10-10-2011, 06:49 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
The reason why people want a precious metal backed currency, is because you can't print out of a whim money that will devalue the currency, destroy the purchasing power of the people (squeezing them until their money no loner buys the food that it used to). I don't support a gold-backed currency, I support a currency that is issued, debt-free, by the US Treasury and have the amount of money printed capped every year
Great, I've met my very first pro-depression poster on C-D.

Old 10-10-2011, 06:54 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Great, I've met my very first pro-depression poster on C-D.
I've met my 50th uninformed C-D poster

Quote:
Perry has no real business experience. Cain does. Perry has shown to be less than honest. We already have dishonesty in the white house right now.

The way I see it is there are only two people in the hunt who have business experience. Romney and Cain. I personally like Cain more, but Romney has more political experience. I find Cain's political outsider status appealing.

Cain also provides a key ingredient which most successful presidents have, which Obama obviously lacks, which is the ability to speak in terms of how we can do things and how great we can be. I for one am sick and tired of Obama's negative, divisive and angry rhetoric.
So what's gonna be the story if Cain gets elected and the economy is not going to improve, which is the most likely route? Cain wants a de facto VAT tax but disguises it as a cute 999 plan, making it sound like you're ordering a pizza. What good is political or business experience, if you've been in the same bed as the same people that imploded the economy?

Old 10-10-2011, 06:58 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,977,086 times
Quote:

Who cares about "experience" if you're offering the same bull**** packaged slightly different?

Old 10-10-2011, 06:59 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,977,086 times
Quote:
Wow. So much racism on display.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:00 PM

44 posts, read 27,554 times
What was Obama's foreign policy? That's right, he doesn't have one. You libs are funny as hell. You're denigrating every Republican you can but you support Obama? Lulz! Cain (or any of the candidates) are such an improvement over Obo the Clown that Obo will be landslided out of office. That Cain may be the one to do it is delicious.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
So what's gonna be the story if Cain gets elected and the economy is not going to improve, which is the most likely route? Cain wants a de facto VAT tax but disguises it as a cute 999 plan, making it sound like you're ordering a pizza. What good is political or business experience, if you've been in the same bed as the same people that imploded the economy?
I would LOVE the fair tax. Cain would too, but the 9-9-9 is an interim step and the most reasonable proposal any side has put forward.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections