Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2011, 06:14 PM

773 posts, read 503,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I don't think Cain is qualified to be president because he's ignorant about foreign and his domestic policy hinges on a huge transfer of wealth from the middle class to the upper classes (as if they need more ). I could forgive sexual harrassment if he were a good candidate, but since he's not, I won't. Bye bye Herman.
And yet you supported Obama who knew zero about foreign policy and has the distinction now of having the widest gap between the haves and have nots.

Can someone say double standard?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 06:15 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,226,366 times
Until now, I was sort of giving Cain the benefit of the doubt, that maybe he was just a dork with bad pickup lines. That perhaps he was misinterpreted or he simply came on a little too strong.

But this is "Sleep with me if you want a job." It's quid pro quo. It's textbook illegal and whatever ideological line you draw, this crossed it.

That's too bad, 9-9-9 actually would reduces my taxes by a lot. I mean, A LOT. It's a dumb plan, I don't need the damn tax break, and it hurts the economy but at least I get something in the event the moron wins the election.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:20 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,760,748 times
But the idiots who voted for Obama thought he was qualified! LOLOLOLOL

Old 11-07-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Walking into a church does not equal a press conference. There is a time and a place for everything.

Herman Cain breaking into song about Jesus at a press conference? Give me a break.

What next? Is he going to bring along some gospel singers and que them to start wailing when he is asked a question he doesn't want to answer? LMAO
Better than dancing around the bushes like Obama. You have no idea if the women are telling the truth anyway. But hey, I am sure that you thought Clinton was ok with all that he did.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:21 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,374,384 times
This behavior obviously shows that Cain is not presidential material, not in the least. He will drop out soon because his wife is privately kicking his arse over this. She has a woman's intuition and knows the truth.

Republicans are more appalled by President Obama petting his dog than they are about one of their presidential candidates having a history of inappropriate sexual behavior towards women...while married. Pathetic.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:24 PM

What would the ObamaBots not forgive their savior of or what didn't the libs forgive of Clinton?

Old 11-07-2011, 06:26 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,527,574 times
What behavior? this "alleged" behavior? that it took women like a dozen years to bring forth, and yet this last one is most suspect for not having gone to the authorities, because her details depict "Sexual BATTERY," not mere "harassment" if it had actually happened, but....I seriously doubt that it did.

Justice Thomas sits in his high office right now. Don't count Cain out. You may yet be saying "President Cain." I certainly hope and pray, so.

His resume reads so beautifully that it would require five people per most of DC, to accomplish what he has, and, with God's mercy he survived Stage 4 cancer. THAT speaks volumes of him and no wonder the haters hate him, and are the attack.

Communists won that last election and the stakes of this one are the highest they've ever been in our nation.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:28 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,237,050 times
What you're missing is these women didn't want Cain's advances. He was an old ugly oaf. Women liked Clinton.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:29 PM

Let's see...the first two said that there was no sexual touching at all by Cain and got paid some piddly amount to go away. Now, we supposedly have someone who says that she was physically assualted and she didn't file a suit. hmmmmmmmm I don't believe the woman, especially since Allred is her attorney.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
What you're missing is these women didn't want Cain's advances. He was an old ugly oaf. Women liked Clinton.
You have no proof that he made any advances at all. You love this stuff if it is done by a liberal though. It really isn't like Clinton is good looking what with that bulbus nose of his and all.

Let's see...the first two said that there was no sexual touching at all by Cain and got paid some piddly amount to go away. Now, we supposedly have someone who says that she was physically assualted and she didn't file a suit. hmmmmmmmm I don't believe the woman, especially since Allred is her attorney.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections