Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 09:42 PM

37,792 posts, read 40,977,589 times

Advertisements

Eh, something tells me the Herman Cain brouhaha issue is coming up now to create a diversion by the Romney campaign from yet another Romney flip flop. Think about it. Wouldn't the Democrats wait for the general election to bring up the Cain so-called scandal?

Mitt Romney: Version One "The world is getting warmer. I believe that humans contribute to that."

Mitt Romney: I Believe That Humans Contribute To Global Warming - YouTube

Mitt Romney: Version Two "We don't know what's causing global warming."

Romney: 'We Don't Know What's Causing Climate Change' - YouTube

By the way, he didn't "evolve" from some 1990s position on global warming. He only "evolved" from his June 2011 position on it.

You know, the point really is/isn't what Romney thinks about global warming. The issue is he doesn't ever seem to have a position he can stick to. This is why he can't get beyond 20 something percent support.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2011, 09:43 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,550,844 times
Yep, Romney is an unprincipled opportunist.

Old 10-30-2011, 09:45 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,008,410 times
Romney will say whatever it takes to get elected.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:14 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,658,431 times
Obviously, LC, Romney is a loon. A flip-floper. A morman. A deceitful choice.

But none of these phony politicians have ANY 'Statesmanship' about themselves. Your guy, Perry is far worse than any of them. So, no recourse...MORE misery for America, PERIOD!!

Old 10-30-2011, 10:59 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,162,352 times
This sort of really weak criticism is getting very old and tiresome. Nobody is even paying attention anymore. With all that we have going on right now in the economy and with our foreign policy issues, and this what people want to talk about? Is it no wonder we end up with leadership like Obama or people like Rick Perry running for president when they are so incapable of doing the job. If I wanted to waste my time, I could come up with what is called a 'flip-flop' tit for tat for every other candidate running each time one is brought up for Mitt Romney.

Old 10-30-2011, 11:46 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,658,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
This sort of really weak criticism is getting very old and tiresome. Nobody is even paying attention anymore. With all that we have going on right now in the economy and with our foreign policy issues, and this what people want to talk about? Is it no wonder we end up with leadership like Obama or people like Rick Perry running for president when they are so incapable of doing the job. If I wanted to waste my time, I could come up with what is called a 'flip-flop' tit for tat for every other candidate running each time one is brought up for Mitt Romney.
I'll tell you what is WEAK and LAME. It's your constant attempt to 'defend the in-Defenseable,' Mitt Romney.

Stop being so pious....you're no different than the rest of us. Proof that many are 'paying attention'...is your making this post....as well as multitudes more, trying to deflect the facts from Romney's flip-flop past. That's what 'Nobody' is paying attention to!

Old 10-30-2011, 11:52 PM

2,311 posts, read 2,827,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Can you pull up one for Paul?

Old 10-31-2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
I'll tell you what is WEAK and LAME. It's your constant attempt to 'defend the in-Defenseable,' Mitt Romney.

Stop being so pious....you're no different than the rest of us. Proof that many are 'paying attention'...is your making this post....as well as multitudes more, trying to deflect the facts from Romney's flip-flop past. That's what 'Nobody' is paying attention to!

At least I support the same candidate consistently. There is something to be said for loyalty or there used to be. You don't even know what party you belong to.

Old 10-31-2011, 12:09 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,256,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post

I'm thinking it's a paid Romney internet bot.

Old 10-31-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJoey View Post
Can you pull up one for Paul?

Just one? He has had several over the years. For one, he supported Don't Ask, Don't Tell and then he voted to repeal it.

Patriot Ron Paul changes stance on Don't Ask, Don't Tell, votes for Repeal | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty

I can go on and on and on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections