Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 07:42 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,977,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Fellow...are u in the USA? Do you have access to current news? Can you read? Paul has not, can't and won't make any diffirence or IMPACT in the 'R' primaries...PERIOD!

Why do I even waste this time....
You are probably one of the more arrogant posters I've run into here. I read more about finance, economics, and politics than you can even imagine. Questioning my intelligence and ability to read does nothing to advance your point, or sway the facts to support your uninformed opinion. You are right though, it is quite a waste of time to try and get you to back up any of your opinions with anything of substance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 08:16 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Default Yes, NON-sense

The plain and simple fact is that Paul looks just like what he is: among the walking dead. He's a relic and a worthless Conservative. He's a racist, repulsive political figure, soundly rejected in '07, disregarded and ignored today. Fewer and fewer people are watching him as he chases his tail and goes down in flames.

You Paul supporters are unconvincing in your relentless efforts to give this fossil credibility. Give it a rest. Non-sense is what he is failing to sell.

Enjoy President Obama's second term.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I'm not a radical by any stretch of the imagination. But Ron Paul predicted our current economic crisis in such detail a decade ago with such precision and detail that it borders on eerie. I can't think of any other politician who was anywhere close to this prescient.
Predicting that George Bush's policies were an utter failure and that they would impact the country long even he left office, was an easy task. But where was Paul in his opposition to Bush's policies while Bush was wrecking the country? Every category failed. Not hard to predict.

But Paul has deeper problems, aside from being a clueless Conservative. He's a racist. This country does not need a bigot at the helm.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:28 PM

730 posts, read 827,986 times
lol

Old 11-02-2011, 08:28 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
The plain and simple fact is that Paul looks just like what he is: among the walking dead. He's a relic and a worthless Conservative. He's a racist, repulsive political figure, soundly rejected in '07, disregarded and ignored today. Fewer and fewer people are watching him as he chases his tail and goes down in flames.

You Paul supporters are unconvincing in your relentless efforts to give this fossil credibility. Give it a rest. Non-sense is what he is failing to sell.

Enjoy President Obama's second term.
The plain and simple fact is you hate Ron Paul for one reason, he is white and has successful policies and you support liars with failed policies. You haven't a leg to stand on.
You have no proof of him being racist. Throw enough mud hope it sticks from the ones who continue with the status quo and back failed polices. No facts just idiotic race card playing.

Against the death penalty which unfairly penalizes on minorities.
Against the war on drugs which unfairly penalizes inner city minorities.
Against gun control which unfairly penalizes minorities since a higher percentage live in low income areas where crime is higher so they wont be able to protect themselves.
Cites his heros as Ghandi, MLK, and Rosa Parks
Never uttered a racist word, not even one slip up.

Don't let those facts get in the way of your filthy accusations.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 11-02-2011 at 08:48 PM..

Old 11-02-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
You are probably one of the more arrogant posters I've run into here. I read more about finance, economics, and politics than you can even imagine. Questioning my intelligence and ability to read does nothing to advance your point, or sway the facts to support your uninformed opinion. You are right though, it is quite a waste of time to try and get you to back up any of your opinions with anything of substance.
With all your intelligence, you should know better. What quality guy is saying is that reality indicates that Ron Paul is not a factor in this election. His presence is a mere formality and he has no more a chance at winning the GOP nomination than Limbaugh. The media doesn't focus on Paul because the general public doesn't demand it. No overwhelming support for Paul.

Romney, Perry, and Cain are the center of attention. Most in the GOP appear to have taken a gander at Paul, present in this process since '07, and given a collective thumbs down.

So spare the personal attacks and face reality. Paul hasn't a chance in hell of winning.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:39 PM

730 posts, read 827,986 times
Quote:
With all your intelligence, you should know better. What quality guy is saying is that reality indicates that Ron Paul is not a factor in this election. His presence is a mere formality and he has no more a chance at winning the GOP nomination than Limbaugh. The media doesn't focus on Paul because the general public doesn't demand it. No overwhelming support for Paul.

Romney, Perry, and Cain are the center of attention. Most in the GOP appear to have taken a gander at Paul, present in this process since '07, and given a collective thumbs down.

So spare the personal attacks and face reality. Paul hasn't a chance in hell of winning.

if you honestly believe all that, you havent been paying attention to whats going on. that's all ill say about that.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The plain and simple fact is you hate Ron Paul for one reason, he is white.
You have no proof of him being racist. Throw enough mud hope it sticks from the ones who continue with the status quo and back failed polices. No facts just idiotic race card playing.

Against the death penalty which unfairly penalizes on minorities.
Against the war on drugs which unfairly penalizes inner city minorities.
Against gun control which unfairly penalizes minorities since a higher percentage live in low income areas where crime is higher so they wont be able to protect themselves.
Cites his heros as Ghandi, MLK, and Rosa Parks
Never uttered a racist word, not even one slip up.

Don't let those facts get in the way of your filthy accusations.
Way to eliminate yourself from serious consideration in future political discussions.

Minorities are not flocking to Paul and where do I ever mention Paul's race? His ideology is a bigoted one, plain and simple. Even if I posted 50 links supporting my position, the effort would be as useless as a blind man turning around to look here for blind followers of this relic.

Paul obviously is not in the running and failing...for well known reasons. Get over it.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:43 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,330,801 times
If it weren't for his wacky economic ideas, I'd probably be giving Paul serious consideration. I think he's nuts when it comes to his monetary and economic proposals, but I like his libertarian leanings, and he's a straight shooter. He gets my respect, even if he doesn't get my vote.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:51 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,977,382 times
Quote:

Yeah, I'm honestly going to be worried that a guy who describes someone like this: "a worthless Conservative. He's a racist, repulsive political figure"

thinks that I'm the one that is name calling. The fact that you cant even see how ridiculous you are being shows plenty.

You are not going to change my opinion of Paul, which is based in fact and reality, yours however is based in pure hate and lack of knowledge about the man...I'd have all the respect in the world if you hated him and presented logical and non-emotional hate filled posts as to why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections