Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 08:12 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Who is Goldie Taylor? He definitely does make sense on the tuition issue.
lol she
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 11:30 AM

7,374 posts, read 8,761,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Just what I thought...kinda like for you to try and whip me? Justice would be served...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron
Ohhh yeah that's right. I forgot for a minute how everyone on here except me is such a badass. 'quality guy' your name is somewhat contradictory with your post count to rep ratio isn't it? How is one to interpret that?
Wow, that hurts !!! ... Look at my ratio!

- Now, how that might be interpreted will likely vary greatly depending on the person making the interpretation ... but I just chalk it up to how intolerant and hateful so many Chrisian Americans (and traditional christian fundamentalists all over the world for that matter) are to Christian Universalism, and that is what most of my posts have been about over on the Christianity board ... As a libertarian you can see that my political stance mirrors my spiritual stance, all about liberty and true justice ... but whats a man to do but be consistent? -

... I never cared much for the rep. system on forums.

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 11-05-2011 at 11:44 AM..

Old 11-05-2011, 11:51 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Ron Paul only makes sense if you utterly despise the military, are a complete isolationist, and an anti-American lunatic. Thankfully, these idiot Ron Paul fanatics are such a small minority that there is absolutely no hope of the Ron Paul wacko ever getting nominated, much less elected President.

Old 11-05-2011, 11:57 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Ron Paul only makes sense if you utterly despise the military, are a complete isolationist, and an anti-American lunatic. Thankfully, these idiot Ron Paul fanatics are such a small minority that there is absolutely no hope of the Ron Paul wacko ever getting nominated, much less elected President.
Good Luck, while what you stated is true, the Paul worshipers here will take great offense at your disrespect for their Idol.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:02 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Good Luck, while what you stated is true, the Paul worshipers here will take great offense at your disrespect for their Idol.
I respect the freedom of speech and any opinion to the contrary of my own, but lies are hard to swallow.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:48 PM

Quote:
So George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Adam's, etc. where all complete isolationist anti-American lunatics who despised the military?

You don't have a clue what it means to be a true American my friend, you are a fascist big government corporate war mongering imperialist globalist pretending to be an American ... IMHO.

History itself bares ultimate witness to the truth of these things, and the words of those who have gone before us.

Quote:
John Adams:

"All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects of the Constitution or Confederation; not from any want of honor or virtue, as much as downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation."

Quote:
Thomas Jefferson:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Quote:
George Washington's Proclamation of Neutrality
http://www.revolutionary-war-and-bey...#ixzz1crWkXCe2
Quote:
Also see ... The Papers of Benjamin Franklin
- http://www.dailypaul.com/70002/ben-franklin-quote-prime-cause-of-the-revolutionary-war (broken link)

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 11-05-2011 at 02:06 PM..

Old 11-05-2011, 01:55 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,979,703 times
Quote:

Yeah the Air Force veteran, whose campaign is organizing a support the troops Veteran's Day moneybomb, "utterly despises" the military.

Oh and what does the military think of the man that "utterly despises" them?:

Wow, more than all of the GOP candidates and Obama combined! Someone should tell the troops to stop being anti-American and hating the military.

This is all I have to say to trolls:

Old 11-05-2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
So George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Adam's, etc. where all complete isolationist anti-American lunatics who despised the military?

You don't have a clue what it means to be a true American my friend, you are a fascist big government corporate war mongering imperialist globalist pretending to be an American ... IMHO.

History itself bares ultimate witness to the truth of these things, and the words of those who have gone before us.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
LOL, i almost cant decide which one of those animations is creepier ... But i think Cains sardonic grin takes the cake.

Old 11-05-2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
LOL, i almost cant decide which one of those animations is creepier ... But i think Cains sardonic grin takes the cake.
That's his "I'm not seriously running for President, just trollin' the primaries" grin.

Last edited by SoCalbound12; 11-05-2011 at 04:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections