Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 07:55 AM

4,734 posts, read 4,305,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I'd be pretty embarrassed if my grown daughter filed harassment suits OVER AND OVER.
Yep. Sidestepping the issue. You've been exposed. You're not trying to defend the facts; you're defending the subject.

Just for the record, there's more than one accuser and not every one of them have filed multiple claims. In fact one won't even talk to the media, and probably wouldn't have seen the light of day if Rick Perry's campaign hadn't leaked her case to the press.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 08:56 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,742,463 times
What are there now 4 or 5 women who have stepped forward? There seems to be too many with stories of Cain’s sexual affairs. This has to be embarrassing for Mrs. Cain who claims the he couldn’t have multiple personalities that would go and do these things; she knows him too well for that. Sure! However Cain simply needs to own up to his actions and move on with his life, and stay out of politics.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:01 AM

17,383 posts, read 11,885,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
Yep. Sidestepping the issue. You've been exposed. You're not trying to defend the facts; you're defending the subject.

Just for the record, there's more than one accuser and not every one of them have filed multiple claims. In fact one won't even talk to the media, and probably wouldn't have seen the light of day if Rick Perry's campaign hadn't leaked her case to the press.
I'm not sidestepping anything. Just waiting for the facts to present themselves before I convict. I AM defending the subject. Funny, that whole innocent until proven guilty thing. At least I'm not ignoring the facts.

For the record, I believe most, if not all, that have come forward HAVE filed multiple claims. Most, if not all, hail from Chicago. Most, if not all, are having money troubles. As for the one that won't talk, is it because perhaps there's nothing to the claim?

Old 12-01-2011, 09:03 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,766,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
I gotta know; just what these women are getting by coming out publicly? If they are so embarrassed, why come out? I'd like to know who(m) is funding all of this?
I would bet the D-cat party has nothing to do with it.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:11 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,700,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Obviously he was never meant to run for the presidency, because he is black, right? You dems know that blacks can't do anything unless the white folk help them. So obviously Cain was paid to run. He should just go back to his crib, put on his bedroom slippers, and watch BET.

Posts like yours make me wonder, if liberal blacks read it and nod their heads to that dripping, racist condescension.
No, he was meant to run BECAUSE he was black. Just like Michael Steele was the best thing since sliced bread to RNC after losing to Obama. Except that neither was going to stick around, long enough. If you didn't see that coming...

Old 12-01-2011, 09:17 AM

12,879 posts, read 13,542,551 times
The fact that all the women have money troubles illustrates the type of women Cain preys on. I can't see him going after a female who is his equal ,that is a corporate head, high profile woman. They probably would tell him where he could stick his cain.
The way it works is if you have sex with a woman who is not your wife, that woman is going to tell some one. Once that knowledge becomes valuable the woman you slept with has to come out or some one she blabbed to will.

Old 12-01-2011, 02:17 PM

38,945 posts, read 50,850,868 times
The Women of Herman Cain. Sounds like a Playboy pictorial.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:12 AM

1,956 posts, read 1,802,354 times

CAIN TOUCHED THIS - YouTube

Old 12-02-2011, 09:23 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,517,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
All thses women were hired by the democrat party. They are losers in life that would gladly lie for a huge pad day.
I don't believe any of them. After the first wave came forward a few weeks ago, it caused Cain's ratings to drop. Once his ratings dropped, we haven't heard a word from any of them.. They did what they were paid to do, job over, they have gone back under their rocks...
I bet none of them will have to file BK again, anytime soon...
That's the kind of dirty Chicago politics you get when you face off against a corrupt president..
LOL, This guy is the democrats fondest dream. Never in a million years would they do anything to hurt Cain. He's the gift that just keeps on giving!!!!!

Old 12-05-2011, 06:20 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,534,206 times
Since this is at least his third run for a major political office, where the heck have these women been for 20+ years?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections