Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 06:27 PM

1,332 posts, read 994,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Liberals just cannot be honest and want to spew these lies over and over again.

I only hope that Obama and his band of lying followers brings this to the table so Newt can force OBama to release his entire life history that is all locked up so we can expose the real Barrack Obama.

Believe me Obama has tons more baggage then Newt does and a horrific record to boot.

Bring it on.

Sad when you know liberals are just repeating the constant same lie over and over again knowing it has been proven to be a lie yet they continue to post it.
It isn't about TRUTH!! Didn't you know that?? It's about diversion....it's smoke and mirrors...designed to take the attention off of barry. it worked in 2008 when they went up against the lackluster mccain, and beat him over the head with sarah palin...so now they are gearing up a little earlier this time around.

They know they cannot win based on the record of the buffoon living in the white house at the present time. So.....you are seeing the tactic. It won't matter who the front runner is....they will dig and make mountains out of molehills until they get the candidate they want to run against.

And if you notice...the libs have little bad to say about Romney....because they WANT barry to run agianst him because then they KNOW they will not have to answer the obamacare charges. Romney did just about the same thing in Massachusetts as Gov. So how can he attack barry over that??

It's all strategy my friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2011, 07:11 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I know what you are saying about her looks.

She literally looks like a mannequin.
Have you ever heard her speak? I saw a clip of some video the two of them did together - I think it was about morals - and she even speaks like I would imagine a mannequin would. Very stiff, no personality whatsoever. Very much different from our current First Lady, who is very warm and personable when she speaks.

Thank god we'll get four more years of a lovely, intelligent woman in the White House - Michelle Obama.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:42 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I wouldn't call sleeping with a married man gross though: wrong yes, maybe immoral yes, even though we know this goes on all the time and it seems his marriage was a sham to begin with, but regardless this does not make her gross, unless we have different opinions of the meaning of the word gross!!
Sleeping with a married man is wrong. Sleeping with a married man who happens to be Newt would be wrong and gross.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Sleeping with a married man who happens to be Newt would be wrong and gross.
No. Freaking. Kidding.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:51 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,592,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Newt dumps his cancer-stricken wife1, dumps wife2 after learning she has MS, how much better will he treat YOU? Bend over America, and bring the KY jelly!!!

"When his pastor criticized him for not supporting his two kids, he left the church. Newt dumped 2nd wife after cheating on her with the Congressional aide who is now his 3rd wife."

LoneStarBear: Newt Gingrich - who left 1st wife stricken with cancer, cheated on 2nd wife, and now is on 3rd wife - does video in support of 'traditional marriage'

"Jackie had to take Newt to court to get him to contribute for bills, as utilities were about to be cut off."

"Though he relentlessly pushes military spending and talks like a bigtime hawk, Gingrich avoided the Vietnam War through a combination of student and family deferments."

"Newt pressed his first wife to sign divorce papers while she was still in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery. He also graciously said "She isn't young enough or pretty enough to be the President's wife."

Possible Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich - The Dark Side
He is a disgrace. Plus quite offensive to look at. Not sure where that ego comes from...

(maybe when he looks in the mirror he envisions a younger, thinner man who 35 years ago was popular with the ladies,lol)

Old 12-08-2011, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Have you ever heard her speak? I saw a clip of some video the two of them did together - I think it was about morals - and she even speaks like I would imagine a mannequin would. Very stiff, no personality whatsoever. Very much different from our current First Lady, who is very warm and personable when she speaks.

Thank god we'll get four more years of a lovely, intelligent woman in the White House - Michelle Obama.
owe you another rep...yes Newts plastic/current wife must have used Dr 90210...very bad facial surgery....looks like bad features cut out of a catalog. scary

Old 12-08-2011, 08:05 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,035 times
Someone could come out tomorrow and tell me Gingrich will pay off all my debt if he gets voted in....and I would still NOT vote for him nor Obama...nor Romney.

Old 12-08-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
owe you another rep...yes Newts plastic/current wife must have used Dr 90210...very bad facial surgery....looks like bad features cut out of a catalog. scary
He he. I was just watching a clip of them a few minutes ago. Whenever she moved her head, her hair didn't budge a bit. LOL And it was a side view of her face and I was thinking to myself, "Gee, when they did her face, they must have forgotten the nose."

And before anybody gets their panties in a wad over what I just said, it doesn't come anywhere close to the insults hurled at Michelle Obama - who, as far as we know, has never slept with a married man (other than her husband).

Old 12-08-2011, 08:54 PM

lol...yes its the pinched nose job affect, trying to look like Nicole kidman but apparently newties wife went to the wrong plastic face surgeon

...oh Cinebar I so agree- I have seen men use some of the most offensive terms re: Mrs Obama, it really makes me wonder.

Old 12-09-2011, 05:21 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Sleeping with a married man is wrong. Sleeping with a married man who happens to be Newt would be wrong and gross.
for some reason I don't think you would sleep with a man period so of course it sounds gross to you..

BTW< I have always thought the same about anyone that would sleep with Clinton or Johnson, to each his/her own I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections