Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 06:05 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,936,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady's Man View Post
well you just proved my point. I cant imagine much of a difference between a gingrich led country or an obama led country.
Or a Paul led country...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2011, 06:05 PM

372 posts, read 1,043,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
So this gives you the will to post on a thread about kitty litter about RP? Enough is enough already... I have a news flash for you... Irrespective of how I or the rest of the country feel about RP, HE IS NOT GOING TO BE THE NOMINEE!!!!!!! The fix was in for McCain to get the nomination, just as the fix is in now...
"Cat goes without kitty litter and canned food so owner can contribute to the RP campaign."

lets pass huckabee...time to donate what you can | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty (http://www.dailypaul.com/8478/lets-pass-huckabeetime-to-donate-what-you-can?page=1 - broken link)

Old 12-06-2011, 06:12 PM

730 posts, read 827,986 times
Quote:
Or a Paul led country...
I would disagree with that. One of the few things that a Commander in Chief can control is the military.

Ron Paul "I'm the Commander in Chief - I Tell the Generals what to do!" CNN Debate 06-13-11 - YouTube

Old 12-06-2011, 06:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady's Man View Post
if you're turned off by ron paul supporters, you're not a ron paul supporter. I'm turned off by gingrich, rommney, bachman, santorum, rush, hannity, o'reily, levine, etc. supporters.
Are O'Reilly and Levin running for the nomination for President? I guess I just haven't paid enough attention to any of it.

Old 12-06-2011, 06:16 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
I would suggest instead of people asking supporters to spoon feed info about Ron Paul. Is familiarize yourself with his ideology.

Mises.org

Learn the Austrian principles of economics and how (and why) they go against all the trends of our economy now and how they tie into social issues. Everything will snap into place. I promise.

Old 12-06-2011, 06:17 PM

730 posts, read 827,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Are O'Reilly and Levin running for the nomination for President? I guess I just haven't paid enough attention to any of it.
they have lots of influence

Old 12-06-2011, 06:20 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times
Just remember than ObamaBush is Mr. Corporation...

Old 12-06-2011, 06:37 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
Quote:
I can appreciate your support for Ron Paul... There are discussions on this board however that do NOT need to be a Ron Paul campaign moment. Whether you realize it or not, your over the top zeal is turning a lot of people against Ron Paul.... I'm not saying to not support your candidate. Please do, but every topic on this board is NOT a Ron Paul moment.
Maybe there's a reason why we are so overly excited to get Ron Paul's message out there. Imagine being on the Titanic, & only 1 guy could save the ship. One guy had the knowledge, the brains & the balls to save everyone. But nobody paid attention to him..So they all perished.
That's how I see Ron Paul--he only man running that can turn this around

Old 12-06-2011, 06:57 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Maybe there's a reason why we are so overly excited to get Ron Paul's message out there. Imagine being on the Titanic, & only 1 guy could save the ship. One guy had the knowledge, the brains & the balls to save everyone. But nobody paid attention to him..So they all perished.
That's how I see Ron Paul--he only man running that can turn this around
Such a cute story, right down the level of some of his fans. And so many assumptions, My

Old 12-06-2011, 07:09 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,761,215 times
Quote:
I can appreciate your support for Ron Paul... There are discussions on this board however that do NOT need to be a Ron Paul campaign moment. Whether you realize it or not, your over the top zeal is turning a lot of people against Ron Paul.... I'm not saying to not support your candidate. Please do, but every topic on this board is NOT a Ron Paul moment.
I can appreciate the idea that supporters of any candidate should not take every post as an opportunity to plug their candidate ... But this is a sub-forum dedicated to elections discussions and promotions after all.

Perhaps you would prefer it in another forum like the Politics and Other Controversies forum?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections