U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-12-2011, 05:23 PM
 
Location: NC
1,946 posts, read 1,497,631 times
Reputation: 883

Advertisements

What Ron Paul Supporters Must Do To Win the Iowa Caucus

Long article, but I urge all Paul supporters to take some time and read it fully. Scary stuff...If you think the GOP establishment will sit on their hands and let Ron Paul win just like that, think again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-12-2011, 05:39 PM
 
Location: New Hampshire
4,828 posts, read 4,654,766 times
Reputation: 3586
Thanks for the link. I am spreading the word!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2011, 05:53 PM
 
Location: NC
4,112 posts, read 3,692,744 times
Reputation: 1326
Spreading the word as much as I can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2011, 06:54 PM
 
3,335 posts, read 2,187,279 times
Reputation: 565
Look, this is a waste of time. Paul has not got enough support to win the GOP Primaries. Never has had enough...NEVER will. As sensible as 75% of his ideas are....it's the other 25% that are TOO Kooky, too libertarian, too extreme Anti-conservative, for Paul to gain the base of Republican/conservative support.

That's the facts....and reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2011, 10:19 PM
 
Location: Rochester
836 posts, read 1,560,966 times
Reputation: 1109
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Look, this is a waste of time. Paul has not got enough support to win the GOP Primaries. Never has had enough...NEVER will. As sensible as 75% of his ideas are....it's the other 25% that are TOO Kooky, too libertarian, too extreme Anti-conservative, for Paul to gain the base of Republican/conservative support.

That's the facts....and reality.
Even so, he is going to win Iowa. Mark my words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2011, 11:24 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
33,970 posts, read 32,438,670 times
Reputation: 49941
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post
What Ron Paul Supporters Must Do To Win the Iowa Caucus

Long article, but I urge all Paul supporters to take some time and read it fully. Scary stuff...If you think the GOP establishment will sit on their hands and let Ron Paul win just like that, think again.
Wow, my PC won't let me read it.

Just for the record though the media arm of the Republican Machine says Paul has the ground organization to win in Iowa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2011, 12:44 AM
 
10,315 posts, read 5,427,645 times
Reputation: 3127
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Look, this is a waste of time. Paul has not got enough support to win the GOP Primaries. Never has had enough...NEVER will. As sensible as 75% of his ideas are....it's the other 25% that are TOO Kooky, too libertarian, too extreme Anti-conservative, for Paul to gain the base of Republican/conservative support.

That's the facts....and reality.
The "fact" that he is "kooky" or "too libertarian" or "too extreme anti-conservative" are nothing more than your OPINIONS so the only thing that is a waste of time is anyone giving two seconds of thought to your comment...but I responded anyway because I hate when people try to pass off their opinions as fact, its just plain ignorant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2011, 01:01 AM
 
8,758 posts, read 8,644,477 times
Reputation: 1422
I really do think that Ron Paul could win in Iowa. I don't trust the polls at all this time. Ron Paul has got the organization and the supporters that Gingrich is lacking. I just don't see Gingrich pulling all of that together in this short amount of time. It will depend on how much Perry, Bachmann and Santorum rebound, but if they don't pick up qute a bit Ron Paul will do really well in Iowa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2011, 01:02 AM
 
3,335 posts, read 2,187,279 times
Reputation: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
The "fact" that he is "kooky" or "too libertarian" or "too extreme anti-conservative" are nothing more than your OPINIONS so the only thing that is a waste of time is anyone giving two seconds of thought to your comment...but I responded anyway because I hate when people try to pass off their opinions as fact, its just plain ignorant.
Often...words would simply be wasted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2011, 01:39 AM
 
8,101 posts, read 4,793,349 times
Reputation: 1578
Never......trust.....the.....polls
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top