Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 08:25 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
This is the entire problem with people having your mindset. Remember weapons of mass destruction? You want someone, Iran, to prove their innocence. Innocent until proven guilty, respect property rights. We fought a revolution over that.
Prove to others you are not on medication.

btw Ron Paul is a Christian or doesn't that apply for him to? Consistent in your inconsistency at least.
You prove you are sane.

alicetweet Alice Stewart
@TeamBachmann on @meetthepress - we have a serious problem on our hands - IAEA report states Iran can soon obtain a nuclear weapon
49 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2011, 08:43 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
More of the same is all I hear from the other paries' supporters. Wow. Don't you people ever learn?? Next it'll be they have weapons of mass destruction
Maybe if it was your kids or grandkids having to fight these pointless wars, you'd be a lot more in tune with reality.
I'm just shocked that no one's experienced Deja Vu, listening to their b.s.

“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot uneducate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore. We have seen the future, and the future is ours.”
-Cesar Chavez

Old 12-18-2011, 08:47 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
More of the same is all I hear from the other paries' supporters. Wow. Don't you people ever learn?? Next it'll be they have weapons of mass destruction
Maybe if it was your kids or grandkids having to fight these pointless wars, you'd be a lot more in tune with reality.
I'm just shocked that no one's experienced Deja Vu, listening to their b.s.

“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot uneducate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore. We have seen the future, and the future is ours.”
-Cesar Chavez

Ron Paul receives more donations from Active Duty and Military Veterans than all GOP candidates combined. I proudly donated $ to his campaign.

Veterans are the ones who are going to be in harm's way if we invade Iran. How many who support the invasion of Iran will be lining up outside the nearest Armed Forces recruiting offices to join?

Old 12-18-2011, 09:39 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
You prove you are sane.

alicetweet Alice Stewart
@TeamBachmann on @meetthepress - we have a serious problem on our hands - IAEA report states Iran can soon obtain a nuclear weapon
49 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Insanity is doing the same over and over again and expecting different results.

You missed the point yet again. Prove you did not steal from the last store you were in. As long a I do not infringe on your rights I have no obligation to prove anything to you. Using force to get what you want is not the way society grows.
IAEA report does not prove Iran will have nukes in months. Did you even read the report?

Old 12-18-2011, 09:42 AM

Quote:

You missed the point yet again. Prove you did not steal from the last store you were in. As long a I do not infringe on your rights I have no obligation to prove anything to you. Using force to get what you want is not the way society grows.
IAEA report does not prove Iran will have nukes in months. Did you even read the report?

This is the same guy who called me a LOSER because I asked him to prove Ron Paul has advocated for drug use and no traffic laws.

He lost and started the name calling...

Lovehiscountry, don't bother... You will be wasting your time!

Old 12-18-2011, 09:43 AM

5,545 posts, read 2,037,402 times
Although I can't stand Leno, I made an exception and watched it because Dr. Paul was in it. He has such a genuine sense about him compared to the other candidates - it's refreshing.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photography View Post
Although I can't stand Leno, I made an exception and watched it because Dr. Paul was in it. He has such a genuine sense about him compared to the other candidates - it's refreshing.

I don't like Leno either....but watched the whole thing!

Old 12-18-2011, 10:01 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
Hey I'm no fan of Jay Leno's but I give him credit, for actually giving Ron Paul airtime. He even cut into another guest's time slot to allow Ron Paul more time to talk. So that gets my respect
And Joe Rogan also gets much respect, now. I didn't know he's a supporter,til the show. Then on youtube he's got some very cool, informative info not only on Ron Paul, but a lot of deep subjects.
So yes, the show was a huge success

Old 12-18-2011, 11:00 AM

4,100 posts, read 4,516,932 times
I'm a Leno fan now after that great interview

Old 12-18-2011, 11:04 AM

674 posts, read 1,055,685 times
Quote:

The point beyond the point is also that even if Iran does have nuclear weapons in months...prove there is intent to use them against America or anyone else.

We have nuclear weapons. We are the only nation to have used nuclear weapons against another nation.

Given that track record, why is nobody else allowed to have nuclear weapons!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections