Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 09:19 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,676,491 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Get a hearing aid, pal.

Where are your links?

Are you just going to throw insults here? Or are you going to actually show some evidence to back up the lies you are spewing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2011, 09:23 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Where are your links?

Are you just going to throw insults here? Or are you going to actually show some evidence to back up the lies you are spewing?
harharhar. blah blah blah Genius, how do you 'link' your personal opinion? Teach us.

The 'lies' is the diet you are being fed. Gonna taste bitter soon.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:27 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,676,491 times
Quote:
harharhar. blah blah blah Genius, how do you 'link' your personal opinion? Teach us.

Your links referring to what you have been saying about Ron Paul:

"Driving around 'high'..texting, cell phoning carelessly....that's Ron Paul 'Liberty."

Prove it.

Or are you going to keep talking and pretending you don't know what I meant?

EDIT:

Someone loses an argument and I get a Rep point with the following message:

"I won't embarrass myself being seen talking to you. - bye bye..LOSER"

It looks like someone just proved a point... You have no evidence to back up what you say, so you insult people. LOL Gotta love it!

Last edited by KickAssArmyChick; 12-17-2011 at 09:37 PM..

Old 12-17-2011, 10:34 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
i was about to say the same thing, these are the people who do the most gripping when things don't go the way they want. This goes for people who do not vote as well, regardless of their reason for not voting. Unless you absolutely can not get out of the house because of weather or you are confined to a hospital bed everyone should vote. One time, during a primary I was in the hospital and I was only about 25 years old. I was so upset that I didn't get to vote.

Nita
Well, that's not entirely fair. In the second Clinton election, I didn't even get the CHANCE to vote before he was declared the winner. Our polls were still open, we were in line. So, there was no vote from me but not for the lack of trying. And yes I did reserve my right to b*tch and moan about him for the next four years.

Old 12-17-2011, 10:35 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The sad thing is she and others like her won't vote in the primaries and then they turn out and blindly vote in the General Election based on some skit they saw on SNL.
OMG this is so true. Disgusting, sickeningly sad but true.

Old 12-18-2011, 02:31 PM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
I was thinking --- What if it's the same people that watched both debates? You know the 28% that is under Age 54 that watched the ABC debate is the same 28% that is under 54 that watched the Fox News Debate.

If that's true Mitt Romney will be very happy because of name recognition from 2008. That is, people who aren't paying attention at all will remember his name and vote for him.

Old 12-18-2011, 04:31 PM

309 posts, read 427,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Your links referring to what you have been saying about Ron Paul:

"Driving around 'high'..texting, cell phoning carelessly....that's Ron Paul 'Liberty."

Prove it.

Or are you going to keep talking and pretending you don't know what I meant?

EDIT:

Someone loses an argument and I get a Rep point with the following message:

"I won't embarrass myself being seen talking to you. - bye bye..LOSER"

It looks like someone just proved a point... You have no evidence to back up what you say, so you insult people. LOL Gotta love it!
Maybe "quality guy" has been reading Saul Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals"; rule number five: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." If Ron Paul wasn't a threat, what would the big deal be?

Old 12-18-2011, 04:46 PM

51 posts, read 44,649 times
Could it be due to measuring errors? Maybe they only call people with land lines? And maybe younger people watch the debate online anytime, rather than on a TV live? It's not unusual anymore not to have land line and not to have a TV.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:01 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBorn View Post
Maybe "quality guy" has been reading If Ron Paul wasn't a threat, what would the big deal be?
And the same goes as to why you and the liberals around here criticise me, pal.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:11 PM

309 posts, read 427,640 times
Quote:
And the same goes as to why you and the liberals around here criticise me, pal.
Gee, I'm really sorry quality guy. I didn't read anyone saying anything bad to you except in response to your insults.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections