Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 05:58 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I thought that Newt was running for the Republican nomination. I have never heard of the Tyrant party.
I may be using some hyperbole by saying tyrant, but if Obama just said the same thing Newt did, the right-wing would have freaked out. Newt is casually talking about a dangerous path.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2011, 06:02 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I don't remember Obama saying he's going to arrest judges that he disagrees with.
lol. Newt knows he is going to lose. He prolly has already been paid by lobbyists to be the GOP huckster/distraction.

hes a misogynist pig who needs to retire. He lost his chance 18 years ago.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:33 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,639,216 times
After four years with the corrupt fairy princess destroying the country, it's nice to see a man taking charge......

Old 12-18-2011, 09:07 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,164,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
I'd suggest you reread your own posts before patting yourself on the back. They do not support your self righteous claims.

I've been the recipient of no small amount of snarkiness and inuendo from you.

As an aside, Romney sucks and wouldn't know conservatism if it bit him in his hypocritical, power hungry butt.

You need to get that giant chip off of your shoulder, because someone disagrees with you or points out your inaccuarate statements does not equal snarkiness or inuendo. Referrring to a grown woman that you don't even know as a cheerleader could be construed as such. As I said, I don't care who you support and I don't go out of my way to make childish or degrading remarks about him or make statements that are not accurate about him. We don't all see the things the same. We don't all support the same type of candidate...it's as simple as that.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:11 PM

4,152 posts, read 4,170,113 times
Newt is not different. He is just speaking for the establishment.

If you don't like it, then you need someone who will do it different. Ron Paul is your man.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:41 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,009,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
You need to get that giant chip off of your shoulder, because someone disagrees with you or points out your inaccuarate statements does not equal snarkiness or inuendo. Referrring to a grown woman that you don't even know as a cheerleader could be construed as such. As I said, I don't care who you support and I don't go out of my way to make childish or degrading remarks about him or make statements that are not accurate about him. We don't all see the things the same. We don't all support the same type of candidate...it's as simple as that.
And therein lies the rub. You've yet to refute one of my criticisms of Romney with anything other than your opinion. You degrade actual fact because it fails to paint your chosen candidate in a positive light. You've made ample derogatory remarks but refuse to admit them.

You may not care for the label of cheerleader but given the number of Romney praising threads you've started the label fits.

If you have an issue with my opinions feel free to put me on ignore.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:43 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhAcid View Post
Why doesn't congress do their job correctly in the first place and appoint champions of justice like they're supposed to.
A better question is why aren't all judges elected instead of being appointed?

Old 12-18-2011, 09:46 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,638,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Because it suits his psyche and style?
^^ This.

Old 12-18-2011, 11:58 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,164,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
And therein lies the rub. You've yet to refute one of my criticisms of Romney with anything other than your opinion. You degrade actual fact because it fails to paint your chosen candidate in a positive light. You've made ample derogatory remarks but refuse to admit them.

You may not care for the label of cheerleader but given the number of Romney praising threads you've started the label fits.

If you have an issue with my opinions feel free to put me on ignore.

You actually are on ignore in my book. I never post in response to you first to begin with and certainly don't seek you out. I have posted plenty of facts for all of your inaccuracies which you choose to ignore. It doesn't matter to me what you think and I have every right to post any number of posts for a candidate I support. That is what I do. I am sure several posters here wish that only Ron Paul supporters were allowed to post at all, but that is not how it works. Sorry about that, but maybe you should learn to ignore.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:33 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
You actually are on ignore in my book. I never post in response to you first to begin with and certainly don't seek you out. I have posted plenty of facts for all of your inaccuracies which you choose to ignore. It doesn't matter to me what you think and I have every right to post any number of posts for a candidate I support. That is what I do. I am sure several posters here wish that only Ron Paul supporters were allowed to post at all, but that is not how it works. Sorry about that, but maybe you should learn to ignore.
Some paulites can be just plain Nasty. You are correct...and that guy is totally 'out of line', and WRONG. WE who don't like Paul have the exact same rights here, as those billions and billions who 'Cheer' for RP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections